• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We have had so much snow that our teachers decided, after the third day of no school because of the snow, that they would set us online school work because we wont be going back to school any time soon :naughty:

In my news feed on Facebook, I saw that one of my cousins, and a couple of his friends, made an 8ft snowman.

He lives in England.

I live in Canada, and don't have the type, or amout, of snow to even make a snowball.

There's something wrong with this situation.

What's wrong with the world? :naughty:

It's still snowing and tomorrow is supposed to be even worse. I'd say we have around 4 inches now. :shocked:

It's a good thing that my mum went shopping for food cos it's probably going to be this way until the end of the week.

We've ad more snow here, not much though. Just a dusting onto of the ice that is pretty much everywhere. You can't walk anywhere without slipping over. I fell over three times on my paper round this morning because it was dark and I couldn't see where it was worst.

It's alright during the day, because me and my family go to a huge hill near our house to sled - though it asn't gone above freezing temperature for days - but when you've got a heavy paper bag and no torch it's rather annoying. Now I'm indoors with my cat sat on my feet, which is much better. :thumb_yello:

This snow was alright to begin with, but it's getting irritating now. Luckily we can get out of the house - I don't know what we'd do if we couldn't.

It's +1C here today and it actually feels warm!! Compared to how it has been. There's a slow thaw going on and it's sleeting.

I'm just thankful my kids have now finally been able to go back to school. They were driving me slightly insane :boxed:.

I always hope we'll have a cold winter here in the UK because I like 'proper' seasons, but I admit this cold snap has been too extreme, we're just not prepared for it here and the country quickly grinds to a halt.