The Most Marvellous Mika Mail

Petra

And THIS, which is absolutely stunning btw :lol3:

The fake Mika nails!!!

IMG_4502.jpg

Loved ALL of this stuff, thank you so much Chantelle! My mom thanks you too!! :huglove:

Those fake nails looks amazing :roftl::roftl:

Great MM! :naughty:

I got Mika Mail from Chantelle today!!! :woot_jump (yes another one lol)

The whole thing!

IMG_4482.jpg

IMG_4483.jpg

Loads of jewellery which I just LOVE!!!

IMG_4484.jpg

IMG_4486.jpg

A little close-up for these lovely earrings

IMG_4485.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll225/Der_Prozess/Other%20stuff/IMG_4487.jpg[/img

more to come!!

glad you liked everything :D that's cool!!!

so hows about those fake mika nails weird stuff eh but funky wasn't sure if you'd wear fake nails?? but they annoy the hell outta me i can't stand wearing them so I thought you may like them?

as I have mentioned to your mum & you i'm still on the lookout for the 2 Mika singles to complete your collection i'm hoping to get a hold of them real soon oh & i'll be sending the marmite rice cakes (they were far too huge for the box I'm afraid) and your mum's watch & jewelry set too as well as something really cool that I made you & some other random stuff I'm sure you will love I'll let you know when i'm sending it all o.k :huglove:

what do you think of the earrings then cool aren't they? i have the bangle that matches them they're called luludia & are stainless steel i think they're really pretty

oh btw that penguin necklace I have one too ( a purple penguin) it says on one half best & on the other friends

I hope you like it

ohh yeah that lollipop hair band I made by the way i took a fluffy pink hair band & a bit of ribbon I made the ribbon into a bow sewed it onto the hair band & then made a lollipop charm & sewed that on to it I hope you like it

Edited by DarkLight
typos

ohh that's what i forgot to mention Keti The red badge is for comic relief also known as red nose day It was just a few weeks ago here in the U.K (not sure if you're aware of it at all) it's where every 2 years they have a telethon & try to raise money for charity & they sell stuff in shops like those badges & red noses & tshirts & such

this website here tells you all about it it'll explain far better than I can!! (I can be a gibbering idiot when trying to explain thing lmao)

http://www.rednoseday.com/

and the gold heart badge is also a charity thing (this years was designed by Colleen Rooney wife of footballer Wayne)

this website will tell you more

http://www.varietyclub.org.uk/how-you-can-help/goldhearts

Edited by DarkLight
typo

wow! Love it! :

The sunglasses :: and I love the braces & the cup! ::

Beautiful stuff indeed! ::

Those fake nails looks amazing :

Great MM!:

Thanks you guys!!! :biggrin2:

glad you liked everything that's cool!!!

so hows about those fake mika nails weird stuff eh but funky wasn't sure if you'd wear fake nails?? but they annoy the hell outta me i can't stand wearing them so I thought you may like them?

as I have mentioned to your mum & you i'm still on the lookout for the 2 Mika singles to complete your collection i'm hoping to get a hold of them real soon oh & i'll be sending the marmite rice cakes (they were far too huge for the box I'm afraid) and your mum's watch & jewelry set too as well as something really cool that I made you & some other random stuff I'm sure you will love I'll let you know when i'm sending it all o.k :huglov

what do you think of the earrings then cool aren't they? i have the bangle that matches them they're called luludia & are stainless steel i think they're really pretty

oh btw that penguin necklace I have one too ( a purple penguin) it says on one half best & on the other friends

I hope you like it

ohh yeah that lollipop hair band I made by the way i took a fluffy pink hair band & a bit of ribbon I made the ribbon into a bow sewed it onto the hair band & then made a lollipop charm & sewed that on to it I hope you like it

Oh yeah, everything is so cool! I love everything! I love the RayBans the most so far, I've been wearing them the whole day lol :D and I've eaten those marshmallows right when i opened the bag :roftl: SO tasty!!

And I don't know how to put those fake nails, I'll ask my mate how to do it because she's always having them :lol3:

That's great!!! :punk: can't wait for the 2nd parcel! Thank you so much :huglove:

ohh that's what i forgot to mention Keti The red badge is for comic relief also known as red nose day It was just a few weeks ago here in the U.K (not sure if you're aware of it at all) it's where every 2 years they have a telethon & try to raise money for charity & they sell stuff in shops like those badges & red noses & tshirts & such

this website here tells you all about it it'll explain far better than I can!! (I can be a gibbering idiot when trying to explain thing lmao)

http://www.rednoseday.com/

and the gold heart badge is also a charity thing (this years was designed by Colleen Rooney wife of footballer Wayne)

this website will tell you more

http://www.varietyclub.org.uk/how-you-can-help/goldhearts

I just love the red nose day one :punk:

Thanks you guys!!! :biggrin2:

Oh yeah, everything is so cool! I love everything! I love the RayBans the most so far, I've been wearing them the whole day lol : and I've eaten those marshmallows right when i opened the bag :roftl: SO tasty!!

And I don't know how to put those fake nails, I'll ask my mate how to do it because she's always having them :lol3:

That's great!!! :punk: can't wait for the 2nd parcel! Thank you so much :huglove:

I just love the red nose day one :punk:

for the fake nails you need a nail glue or false eyelash glue put a bit on the nail & then attach it to your nail you'll be able to get hold of it wherever you buy make up & such, just either buy a set of cheap false nails (it'll come with the adhesive) or as i say false eyelashes (which also come with adhesive) you can remove the nails & reuse them by the way which is the cool thing :D

I got Mika Mail from Chantelle today!!! :woot_jump: (yes another one lol)

The whole thing!

IMG_4482.jpg

:shocked: Wow!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

*secretly wonders if England has a Flashing Heart* :fisch:

Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I don't have anything properly GERMAN so far. :tears: I have LOTS of chocolate though :cheerful_h4h:.

:blink:

Edited by Petra

for the fake nails you need a nail glue or false eyelash glue put a bit on the nail & then attach it to your nail you'll be able to get hold of it wherever you buy make up & such, just either buy a set of cheap false nails (it'll come with the adhesive) or as i say false eyelashes (which also come with adhesive) you can remove the nails & reuse them by the way which is the cool thing :

Okay, will do thanks! :huglove:

:shocked: Wow!! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

*secretly wonders if England has a Flashing Heart* :fisch:

Waaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I don't have abything properly GERMAN so far. I have LOTS of chocolate though :cheerful_h4h:.

:blink:

Thank you!! :biggrin2:

Germanyyyy :drool:

I need ideas. I desperately need ideas!!!!!!! Teeeeeeeellllllll meeeeeeeeeee what you are thinking of when you are drooling! Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaseeeeee!

Well the first thing that comes to my mind when I think about Germany is Polarkreis 18 :lol3::wub2:

But, ideas? Well, I'm sure England will loove some souvenirs, cards, anything that represents Germany or the city you live in :thumb_yello: as for the food, come on, you have so so many outstanding chocolates and waffells and stuff like that :shocked: also, you can find anything Mikaish, such as jewellery, little toys...etc...:wink2:

Well the first thing that comes to my mind when I think about Germany is Polarkreis 18 :lol3: :w ub2:

But, ideas? Well, I'm sure England will loove some souvenirs, cards, anything that represents Germany or the city you live in :thumb_yello: as for the food, come on, you have so so many outstanding chocolates and waffells and stuff like that :shocked: also, you can find anything Mikaish, such as jewellery, little toys...etc...:wink 2:

:cheerful_h4h: Ok, I already bought a bunch of Milka :cheerful_h4h:.

I should go to Cologne or some other city with a 'proper' (haha) tourist industry next week I guess; I have no idea what I could get in my city here :blink:.

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! :cheerful_h4h:

:cheerful_h4h: Ok, I already bought a bunch of Milka :cheerful_h4h:.

I should go to Cologne or some other city with a 'proper' (haha) tourist industry next week I guess; I have no idea what I could get in my city here :blink:.

Thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!! :cheerful_h4h:

And which city do you live in? :original:

You're very welcome :thumb_yello:

And which city do you live in? :original:

You're very welcome :thumb_yello:

Uhm, Düren. Not very spectacular :lmfao:.

So I've been decorating my MM box and it looks quite unprofessional :blink:. But the thought counts *pbs*

Uhm, Düren. Not very spectacular :lmfao:.

So I've been decorating my MM box and it looks quite unprofessional :blink:. But the thought counts *pbs*

haha, come on! you can get her a proper DÜren map :das:

• 4 weeks later...
*Is ready to start the MM again* :biggrin2:

In :cheerful_h4h:

Here is the list of current Mika Mailers:

Current MMers

Sarah_Lollipop (UK) - ircazo (Austria)

England - RosinaKiwi

mika-obsessive-13 (UK) - lulle91

JoseOle (NL) - dilek (Turkey)

iadoremika- LadyGodiva (US)

Neiobi (Portugal)- JULS92 (SUI)

mozarella (SWE) - lala_lollies44 (2 people, Katelyn and Shruti) (US)

Happikali - dilek

musicfreak (US) - xBillyBrownx (Egypt)

Petra (GER) - England (US)

NuttyGummy (US) - silver (UK) (Easteregg-MM)

~Ana~ (MEX) - Cintia_Jenny (ARG)

and these lovely MMers want to participate (again) and are looking for willing partners: :das:

Superstar (USA)

soangel

elise_xx (NL) - looking for a partner from Japan

DarkLight (UK) - looking for someone from Japan / China or so

RosinaKiwi (NZ) (not nownow though)

I apologise for being soooooo slow :naughty:. I just need to burn another DVD and then weigh everything :naughty:.

Got Mika Mail from Silver today! I love everything! I am posting some pics of what I got.

Silver, yours has been mailed and will hopefully get to you as fast as I got mine.

IMG_0264.jpg[/img]

IMG_0272.jpg[/img]

IMG_0270.jpg

IMG_0269.jpg[/img]

IMG_0266.jpg[/img]

IMG_0267.jpg[/img]

:shocked: There's so much awesome stuff in there, it's AMAZING!

I had a Sherbet Fountain not too long ago and, even though I don't like licorise, the sherbet power was SO tasty! Oh, and my mother adores Love Hearts. Neither of those two things are relevant, not do you care but...well, I told you anyways. :teehee:

Got Mika Mail from Silver today! I love everything!

IMG_0272.jpg[/img]

IMG_0266.jpg[/img]

wow, cool! everything looks great! :teehee:

I especially love the little things with the British flags on them, like the pen and the key chain:wub2: