'thirteenturningfourteensoonandallMikaobsessives' group PART 2.

bubuciiis

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

aaaaaaaaaaw f***:naughty::lol3:

well sth similar happaned to me:blush-anim-cl:

my friend was sitting behid me just 1 place behind,but the english teacher said we can't talk so she sent me a not about 1 guy like

I asked him does he have a girlfriend and that 1 girl -you-but i didn't said ur name-like him,and he strated to aking me who u are-ur name...Do ya like him n do u want me to tell him...?
and i read that i started to write
no,i don't w
and the teacher caught it and read it and said
:naughty:I thought u growed up

and i was like :boxed::blush-anim-cl:

huh

so guys LETS CONTINUE DAYDREAM ? :das:

i think i should write something this time too, cause sammy and maffa did the main job and its not fair to them, that im just reading and having fun, i should work too :D

and as sammy said : who cares if mt daydream sucks ? someone far talented will continue it and make it GOOD again. is that the right thinking ? :das:

part 4 oor 5 ?

after the party in bed

in room 101

Sammy: that was so amazing

Devin: It was

*knock knock*

Liene: oh nooo

Carlota: I hope its not the manageeer

Mafa hides under the cover and then comes out and does the managers horrible voice

fourplets laugh

Liene: No but, what if it is him ?

Sammy: oh come on

she gets up and opens the door

Alice: Hey, sorry the door wasn't opening on the other side and I 4got what we had to say and anyway my voice is practically inaudible cause I shouted so much

Sammy: told you it wasn't the manager

Daniella *coming in* : move outta the waay

Devin: why ?

Alice: you wouldn't guess what just happened to us

Daniella : mooove

Bel and Roxy appear with guess who's behind them ? Mika.

Sammy: errm, hellooo ? whats happening here ? and why is Mika handcuffed ?

Roxy and Bel start laughing: Long story

Mika: Its not fair, I'm inocennt

guys can someone continue this part ? and i PROMISE i will continue further cause i kinda dont understand this part :blush-anim-cl:

gosh i NEED english lessons again, i feel like my English is going DOWN.

i always make such a stupid mistakes, if my teacher would see my posts - :boxed:.

she wouldnt be proud at me :thumbdown:

guys can someone continue this part ? and i PROMISE i will continue further cause i kinda dont understand this part :blush-anim-cl:

gosh i NEED english lessons again, i feel like my English is going DOWN.

i always make such a stupid mistakes, if my teacher would see my posts - :boxed:.

she wouldnt be proud at me :thumbdown:

ok ill continue. ill start now

can i ask one more thing ?

if you see me writing COMPLETELY WRONG. please say it to me :blush-anim-cl:

i really wanna make my english good. i like to work on things and english is one thing im kinda proud of, cause none of my friends speak english so i want to go further and learn it in a good level, english is the thing i like to work on.:thumb_yello:

congrats!

And I'm glad to see you are worried about learning english! I'm the only one of my friends that know how to speak it too:bleh:

you see ? its like some people are going in music school for ages and they have this thing to work on.

i have english. cause i believe if i will start earlier i will know it better, i really dont know what my friends are thinking cause you CANT get job without knowing english.

you remember hw mika was talking about royal college of music ? that he needs something to do, its like that with me too. i need something to make myself, something to prove MYSELF, something to start with :roftl:

how poetical :lmao:

you see ? its like some people are going in music school for ages and they have this thing to work on.

i have english. cause i believe if i will start earlier i will know it better, i really dont know what my friends are thinking cause you CANT get job without knowing english.

you remember hw mika was talking about royal college of music ? that he needs something to do, its like that with me too. i need something to make myself, something to prove MYSELF, something to start with :roftl:

:floor::lmao: but is (kinda) true:rolls_eyes:

Sammy: Well i dont care if its a long story! WEVE GOT A LONG NIGHT! why is mika in handcuffs?!?!?

Mika: I can explain.

Daniella: Well start then! cuz i am CONFUSED!

Mika: Well... Yasmine sent me to check on you guys. So as i was walking to your hotel, i saw this candy shop. But it was owned by a Russian man and I couldnt read any of the signs on the door! So i wanted to go in to get some lollipops for you guys to hold onstage tommorow night. I thought the sign said OPEN, but it really said CLOSED. So when i stepped in, an alarm went off! And the next thing I knew, COPS SHOWED UP!

Daniella: HOW AWFUL!

Devin: THEN WHAT?!?!

Mika: Well, they handcuffed me and told me i needed to be off the streets for the night. So they asked where the closest people I knew were. I told them you guys were in the hotel.

Roxy: AND THAT is when the policeman knocked on our door and handed us mika!

Liene: YOU WERE ARRESTED FOR TRYING TO ROB A CANDY STORE!?!?

Fourplets: THATS SO PATHETIC!

*The girsl alugh*

Mika: HEY! its not funny! i cant get out of these handcuffs and ive got a big show tommorow!

Fourplets: *Thinking about what to do*

Mafa: Ive got it! Mika, take off you braces!

Mika: MAFA!

Fourplets: MAFA!! DONT BE PER....

Mafa: Im not being perv! ive got an idea!

Mika: Well whatever you say. Im handcuffed love, someones gunna have to do it for me.

Roxy: I VOLENTEER *Stepping towards mika, she unclips teh braces. She hands them to mafa*

Mafa:Great, now carlota, grab me one of those lollipops!

Carlota: *Giving her a lollipop from the bowl*

Mafa: Now, ill stick this lollipop stick in the key hole *Doing so* Now ill clip on the braces to each handcuff *doing so* And now someone pulls the braces!

Sammy: Ill do it! *She pulls the braces hard, and the lollipop opens the handcuffs, just like a key!*

Mika: YOU DID IT!

Fourplets: YAY!!!!!

Mika: Omg thank you girls! Now, i really hsould be getting back home. Its very very late. i shoudl be getting back..... *Just then he yawns and falls to the floor, curling up annd succking his thumb*

Fourplets: *staring, then laughing!*

Marie: What are we going to do with a sleeping mika?!

Liene: PULL TRICKS ON HIM!

Fourplets: YEAH LETS DO IT!

Hehe, so we end up pulling pranks on the sleeping mika. TAKE IT AWAY LIENE!

Lol, most of my friends don't really care about learning english, they don't give a f***. But I love it, and I've been learning it since I was a little girl, with my mom,'cause at school they teach things that are VERY basic!

Sammy: Well i dont care if its a long story! WEVE GOT A LONG NIGHT! why is mika in handcuffs?!?!?

Mika: I can explain.

Daniella: Well start then! cuz i am CONFUSED!

Mika: Well... Yasmine sent me to check on you guys. So as i was walking to your hotel, i saw this candy shop. But it was owned by a Russian man and I couldnt read any of the signs on the door! So i wanted to go in to get some lollipops for you guys to hold onstage tommorow night. I thought the sign said OPEN, but it really said CLOSED. So when i stepped in, an alarm went off! And the next thing I knew, COPS SHOWED UP!

Daniella: HOW AWFUL!

Devin: THEN WHAT?!?!

Mika: Well, they handcuffed me and told me i needed to be off the streets for the night. So they asked where the closest people I knew were. I told them you guys were in the hotel.

Roxy: AND THAT is when the policeman knocked on our door and handed us mika!

Liene: YOU WERE ARRESTED FOR TRYING TO ROB A CANDY STORE!?!?

Fourplets: THATS SO PATHETIC!

*The girsl alugh*

Mika: HEY! its not funny! i cant get out of these handcuffs and ive got a big show tommorow!

Fourplets: *Thinking about what to do*

Mafa: Ive got it! Mika, take off you braces!

Mika: MAFA!

Fourplets: MAFA!! DONT BE PER....

Mafa: Im not being perv! ive got an idea!

Mika: Well whatever you say. Im handcuffed love, someones gunna have to do it for me.

Roxy: I VOLENTEER *Stepping towards mika, she unclips teh braces. She hands them to mafa*

Mafa:Great, now carlota, grab me one of those lollipops!

Carlota: *Giving her a lollipop from the bowl*

Mafa: Now, ill stick this lollipop stick in the key hole *Doing so* Now ill clip on the braces to each handcuff *doing so* And now someone pulls the braces!

Sammy: Ill do it! *She pulls the braces hard, and the lollipop opens the handcuffs, just like a key!*

Mika: YOU DID IT!

Fourplets: YAY!!!!!

Mika: Omg thank you girls! Now, i really hsould be getting back home. Its very very late. i shoudl be getting back..... *Just then he yawns and falls to the floor, curling up annd succking his thumb*

Fourplets: *staring, then laughing!*

Marie: What are we going to do with a sleeping mika?!

Liene: PULL TRICKS ON HIM!

Fourplets: YEAH LETS DO IT!

Hehe, so we end up pulling pranks on the sleeping mika. TAKE IT AWAY LIENE!

It's brill, sammy!After Liene, I'll carry on!!!:thumb_yello: