Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ANOUK !!!

I havent talk for you since FOREVER !!!

:shocked:

CalasroxasP-1.jpg

Hi!!

Yes it's been too long, I wasn't here because I was too tired after work and stuff. Now I'm in hospital and I've got the time on my hands so here I am again! How are you?

:sneaky2: That new vlog is at least 10 minutes old - where are the pictures?

:roftl:

I was wondering that too. I love the part where he talks about the dog. He looks stunning as always:blush-anim-cl:

All those Werchter-pics are just what I need.....How I wish I could turn back the time, so it was the 3th of July again.....First Mika-gig, meeting Bienie, Carina and Jose...It was perfect:wub2:

I'm new here, but the new vlog was too beautiful not to post screencaps of immediately...hope I'm doing it right, imageshack's being kind of vague and elitist.

mika1ju6.png

mika2ki9.png

Well at least you can post screencaps - thanks.

I am technologically challenged.:doh:

wait no!!! i took a screencap, but how do i paste it to paint to cut it down?!?! ARGH!?!

Hit "Print screen" (it's above the number pad on the right on my keyboard). Then, open up Paint. If you hit "Ctrl" and then V (while still holding control) (or "Apple" + "V" if you have a mac), then it should paste the entire screen into your window. Click on one of the other tools besides select, the go back to that and pick out the part of the screen that you want. Does that help? (I love paint :wub2::blush-anim-cl:)

I can't wait to see them! :wub2:

OMG OMG OMG I SAW IT!!!! HE LOOKS AMAAAAAAZING!!! And is that dog really his??:mf_lustslow: this is absolutely the best vlog ever!!:punk:

I love his cup :naughty:

I have to go now,see ya tomorrow!! Sweet dreams everyone :huglove:

gdgd.jpg

zomggggggggg.jpg

Yeah.jpg