The infamous Mikagasmics, part 16!

Mika4Life13

Exactly my thoughts:naughty:

Yes he really is, that little teaser:roftl:

On this he is looking if everyone sees his 'back' good enough:naughty:

BABA-1.jpg

hey I was on profilerocker.com & found this I thought this would be an appropriate 'pic' for Mika

untitled-3.jpg

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How sad, notthing happened since I left this building, only a few new posts :emot-sad:. Looks like I've got some serious spammingwork to do here now I'm back. This thread needs pictures:kachinga:

mika21cm8.jpg

roch9fc2.png

muenchen-22.jpg

IMG_3293.jpg

And this beautiful picture can't be posted too much.....

Apario.jpg

Hello Anouk :huglove: what's up?

237619a.jpg

Hi Keti!!

Glad to see you here, so we can keep this thread alive together:thumb_yello:

And it's also a nice distraction for me from all the sh*t between those four walls here. I'm so fed up with it, I just want to be healthy. I miss my parents, boyfriend, pets....just everyting, normal life :crybaby: And as a bonus I feel terrible today. A huge headache, the feeling that there's an elephant dancing on my chest. And that's not a nice feeling :boxed: A nice pic will make me feel better, I'm sure....

123.jpg

His teeth :wub2:

gtfj-1.jpg

Oh, not only his teeth - in just that moment he moved the corner of his mouth a little bit, before he was saying, "yeah, I'm fearing it" (or so). This little movement always gives me a warm shiver :mf_lustslow:

Oh, not only his teeth - in just that moment he moved the corner of his mouth a little bit, before he was saying, "yeah, I'm fearing it" (or so). This little movement always gives me a warm shiver :mf:

Oh my you're right :wub2:

Hi Keti!!

Glad to see you here, so we can keep this thread alive together:thumb_yello:

And it's also a nice distraction for me from all the sh*t between those four walls here. I'm so fed up with it, I just want to be healthy. I miss my parents, boyfriend, pets....just everyting, normal life :y: And as a bonus I feel terrible today. A huge headache, the feeling that there's an elephant dancing on my chest. And that's not a nice feeling :boxed: A nice pic will make me feel better, I'm sure....

123.jpg

Aw really sorry to hear you're feeling like that. :emot-sad: I don't feel well today myself,I've got a sore throat and I cough and everything,feelin' pretty bad :thumbdown:

koko.jpg

Aw really sorry to hear you're feeling like that. :emot-sad: I don't feel well today myself,I've got a sore throat and I cough and everything,feelin' pretty bad :thumbdown:

koko.jpg

Awww, I wish you all the best too, hope you're feeling better tomorrow. I think we should post lots of pictures this evening to forget our problems. Mika will solve our problems with his beauty:thumb_yello: I love the picture you've posted, cause it's one from the Koko-gig. He was soooo beautiful there IMO, his hair, the clothes, those eyes.....He was seriously trying to kill me with his beauty :sneaky2::stretcher:

Keti can you post the picture of your avatar please?

Here you go girl :thumb_yello:

0002a31092fd5800f.jpg

Awww, I wish you all the best too, hope you're feeling better tomorrow. I think we should post lots of pictures this evening to forget our problems. Mika will solve our problems with his beauty:thumb_yello: I love the picture you've posted, cause it's one from the Koko-gig. He was soooo beautiful there IMO, his hair, the clothes, those eyes.....He was seriously trying to kill me with his beauty :sneaky2::stretcher:

Thanks for your best wishes!

Yeah...he's not killing only you... :drool: