• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no :blink:

i only looked at mika :wub2:

i have problems :naughty:

I'm just noticing now . LOL

I noticed that computer things cause there is a computer's portugal brand and people have been talking about that a lot, so I looked and I though, kidding:

- Oh, Mika doesn't have a Magalhães! - then I noticed the anorther portable - Wait... he has 3 computers in the secretary !!! :shocked:

I'm just noticing now . LOL

I noticed that computer things cause there is a computer's portugal brand and people have been talking about that a lot, so I looked and I though, kidding:

- Oh, Mika doesn't have a Magalhães! - then I noticed the anorther portable - Wait... he has 3 computers in the secretary !!! :shocked:

eu querendo um notebook e ele com três só na mesa :roftl: ô vida !

god, I adore that tee... :mf_lustslow: can someone spot what actually are the little designs on it..? :blink:

I think it looks like numbers, 1,2,3 etc.

But I can be wrong; it's really hard to see.:blink:

The reason why I looked closely in the first place was that I thought they looked like letters and that made me think of the recent drawing....:wub2:

The reason why I looked closely in the first place was that I thought they looked like letters and that made me think of the recent drawing....:wub2:

hmmm...will that stay mystery to us?...:blink: it's like...impossible:das:

anyway...i like that t-shirt:wub2:,but...when i look a bit more,m eyes start to ,kinda, hurt:hypo:

god, I adore that tee... :mf_lustslow: can someone spot what actually are the little designs on it..? :blink:

I love it too . :drool:

In fact to me it just look like rectangles...