MFC Christmas Party 29th November - Planet HollyWood

FREDDIESDOUBLE

It's not that naughty :naughty:. That's probably a good thing cause you are exited as you are already about this party. I have a deal: I'll tell you what they are if you tell me what you mean with crackers :das:.

Ok then, I'm weak: knackebrod is Swedish (or maybe Danish or Finish, Sienna probably knows:naughty:) we call them crackers here, it's not bread, it is hard, it crunches when you bite/chew them. It can be round or have another form (Dutchies, help me translate "rechthoek"!).

Christmas crackers are fun!

Love the crown!!! :das: they look beautiful on me:naughty::wink2:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But what are they blink:.

Things

Long things you pull that bang and things shoot out of them hehehe

sorry that was too tempting to resist....

:roftl:

:naughty::naughty::naughty: I'll never forget it after your explaination :blush-anim-cl:.

It's true actually:blink:

WHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA

:roftl:

It's not that naughty :naughty:. That's probably a good thing cause you are exited as you are already about this party. I have a deal: I'll tell you what they are if you tell me what you mean with crackers :das:.

Ok then, I'm weak: knackebrod is Swedish (or maybe Danish or Finish, Sienna probably knows:naughty:) we call them crackers here, it's not bread, it is hard, it crunches when you bite/chew them. It can be round or have another form (Dutchies, help me translate "rechthoek"!).

Yes of course I know, it's my favourite bread!

I eat it every day, I really prefer it before white bread (dosn't that make me sound like a real viking?:naughty:)

It's good for you too, even Mika said in a Swedish interview that he loved it and always asked his Swedish friends to bring it to him!:thumb_yello:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crisp_bread

Pictures:

http://images.google.se/images?hl=sv&q=kn%C3%A4ckebr%C3%B6d&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi&gbv=1&ei=7V3jSMWONqWU0QTqs-jyCA

But what are they :blink:.

crackerspic1.jpg

It's a cardboard tube and you and another person pull on it until the band in the middle snaps and it breaks open. The red thing in a pic is a paper hat that looks likea crown when you unfold it. There is usually some kind of toy inside too.

crackerspic1.jpg

It's a cardboard tube and you and another person pull on it until the band in the middle snaps and it breaks open. The red thing in a pic is a paper hat that looks likea crown when you unfold it. There is usually some kind of toy inside too.

And mostly the crown is more fun than the toy:roftl:

And the piece of paper with a stupid joke too :roftl:

crackerspic1.jpg

Thanks Christine

<also applies to some MFCers>

You can pull a cracker .....

Or you can be one

:naughty:

Ohhh and it can mean pulling a good looking girl / boy too

"I pulled a cracker" :naughty::thumb_yello:

Yes I knew an Irishman who used to say that.

Just not sure what kind of cracker I'm going to be with Kata dressing me up as a Caribou. :naughty:

Dare I mention cream crackered? LOL!

Monie, can you bring some of that lovely sounding Knackerbrod with you, we can snack on it while we're waiting to go out. I like anything crunchy.

Monie, can you bring some of that lovely sounding Knackerbrod with you, we can snack on it while we're waiting to go out. I like anything crunchy.

Ohh yeh cream crackered ... now we are into Cockney Ryhming slang and confusing everyone :naughty:

Cream crackered = Knackered = Tired

The party is NEXT MONTH!!!

:thumb_yello:

Yes!!!:punk:

crackerspic1.jpg

That sounds like fun! Who wants to pull a cracker with me :boing:.

Ohhh and it can mean pulling a good looking girl / boy too

"I pulled a cracker" :naughty:

:shocked: Is that for adults only?

If I can get some past the security on the airport I will bring you some. As long as you promise not to eat them in the middle of the night and keep me awake with your crunching :naughty:.

Dear Freddie.....

please.............

would you put in your big bald head that the 29th November is NOT Christmas? :punk:

:naughty: i'm soooooooo rude with administrators :bleh:

sshhhhhhh - or he will have nothing in his sack for you!! :wink2::naughty:

Dear Freddie.....

please.............

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :punk:

CENSORED

:ban:

:naughty: i'm soooooooo rude with administrators :bleh:

sshhhhhhh - or he will have nothing in his sack for you!! :wink2::naughty:

thank you very much