You know you are a Mika fan when you read here in one of the threads that HMV in Canada has listed Mika's new album title as "Boy Who Knew Way Too Much.":shocked::blink:

Then as a member of the HMV website you write to them informing them of the incorrect title & how as a Canadian you are embarrassed.

They even write back to you apologizing, thanking you & changing the incorrect title.:thumb_yello:

You know you are a Mika fan when you read here in one of the threads that HMV in Canada has listed Mika's new album title as "Boy Who Knew Way Too Much.":shocked::blink:

Then as a member of the HMV website you write to them informing them of the incorrect title & how as a Canadian you are embarrassed.

They even write back to you apologizing, thanking you & changing the incorrect title.:thumb_yello:

Great! Efficient Mika Fan :mf_rosetinted:

Good job!:thumb_yello:

The MFC is everywhere!:mf_rosetinted:

you know your a mika fan when you need your on the mfc reading this thread

and you really need the toilet but you cant :no:because you dont wnt to leave the mfc for evena second:naughty:

-you know your a mika fan when you stay up till like 12 0 clock reading this thread even though your really tired and you want to go bed

:old:

You know youre a Mika fan when you wake up at 5 am to watch the new clip, even if its 7 hours away- you just wanna discuss it on MFC

(mind the fact I went to sleep later again for another 4 hours... then started downloading things to get the clip... :naughty:)

You KNOW you are a Mika fan when...

When your English teacher says to write a text of about 10 lines about your favourite singer and you write a 6 pages long text with Mika's biography. (mark recived: 10! :D)

When your English teacher says to write a text of about 10 lines about your favourite singer and you write a 6 pages long text with Mika's biography. (mark recived: 10! :D)

:shocked: i wish i could do this!!!

(well done! :huglove:)

you know you're a Mika fan when you tell one of your best friends that Mika said he was bi and after asking how you know this she pauses and says... 'So you've still got a chance then...?'

:lmao: i love my friends!

You know you are a Mika fan when you pass someone on the street who is talking to her friend: "I'm such a big Mika fan! I've got 15 songs on my iPod!" And you say: "I've got 86." Then you run away laughing. :naughty:

86!!!! really??!!

This is so unbelievably sweet!:teehee:

Happy to hear you got a good grade!

I guess Mika comes in handy in many ways!:wink2:

you know your a mika fan when. . .

the very first thing you do when you get up is check twitter for any new news :D

Even before your tea!:shocked:

I could never to that :roftl: I always have to have my tea with honey to wake up!:blush-anim-cl:

You know you are a Mika fan when you pass someone on the street who is talking to her friend: "I'm such a big Mika fan! I've got 15 songs on my iPod!" And you say: "I've got 86." Then you run away laughing. :naughty:

*hides mp3 player, afraid of counting the songs and interviews*:teehee::blush-anim-cl:

This is so unbelievably sweet!:teehee:

Happy to hear you got a good grade!

I guess Mika comes in handy in many ways!:wink2:

Even before your tea!:shocked:

I could never to that :roftl: I always have to have my tea with honey to wake up!:blush-anim-cl:

*hides mp3 player, afraid of counting the songs and interviews*:teehee::blush-anim-cl:

yeaaaa wayyy before tea!!!!! :biggrin2:

When you phone rings obnoxiously at at three or five in the morning. This is of course is due to Mika deciding to have a tweet fest and you have your twitter account set to receive @mikasounds tweets texts direct to your phone. Yay for times zones... (nice thing to wake up to in the morning thoguh:roftl:)

When you phone rings obnoxiously at at three or five in the morning. This is of course is due to Mika deciding to have a tweet fest and you have your twitter account set to receive @mikasounds tweets texts direct to your phone. Yay for times zones... (nice thing to wake up to in the morning thoguh:roftl:)

Same here :lol3:

I get so excited when I see that he's tweeting but then I can't go back to bed :naughty:

Though I must read them in my sleep sometimes, because I'll check in my inbox and it'll say I've read the message :blink: