...you have to conciously switch in and out of Mika language. You have to make an effort not to say 'LICM', 'MFC' or 'PDP'.

But luckily most of your friends speak it now, so it's not so much of a problem. :naughty:

...you have to conciously switch in and out of Mika language. You have to make an effort not to say 'LICM', 'MFC' or 'PDP'.

But luckily most of your friends speak it now, so it's not so much of a problem. :naughty:

Yeah, I do that a lot! I usually say "BIOTG" a lot...I mean "Blame it on the girls" is so looong... :lol3:

Yeah, I do that a lot! I usually say "BIOTG" a lot...I mean "Blame it on the girls" is so looong... :lol3:

I have the acoustic on my ipod, but I couldn't be bothered to change it to 'Blame it on the girls'. So the other day my friend was flicking through my ipod, and she asked "What's BIOTG?" But you end up answering "GOSH! Don't you KNOW?!"

It's hard to forget that not everyone tunes into radio MFC :teehee:

You know you're a Mika fan when as usual in the morning you're looking into the wardrobe not knowing what to wear, then you choose the most colorful and mismatching clothes thinking: "ok, today I'll be as Mika..."

:fisch:

Oh I totally bought a white button down shirt with ruffles on it (and am currently wearing it) just because I liked it. NO other reason whatsoever.:blush-anim-cl::naughty:

You see Paranormal Activity and spend the whole movie giggling because the guy in the movie is named Micah (pronounced like Mika) :teehee:

Oh my gosh, when that came up my Mom looked at me funny! XD What's funny is it was my Mom and sister who brought it up, I just thought it odd since Mika's not common.

You see Paranormal Activity and spend the whole movie giggling because the guy in the movie is named Micah (pronounced like Mika) :teehee:

I went to see that (absolutely hated it) but when my friends heard it they all looked at me :teehee:

I was like :shocked:

and one of my friends was like :lol3: "OMG! Did you hear that?"

And another was like :original:

And the third was like :sneaky2: "His name is Micah (my-ka) idiots!" toward the screen.

:roftl:

people were talking about that movie in class today and I kept thinking they were talking our Mika when they were really talking about the character.

people were talking about that movie in class today and I kept thinking they were talking our Mika when they were really talking about the character.

Before I knew that the guy's name is Micah, I heard one of my friends talking about Katie and Micah and thought she was talking about me and Mika. :aah:

YKYAMFW a teacher mentions Grace Kelly and all of your friends give you that look that just screams, "Don't you dare start singing!!!"

:teehee:

Before I knew that the guy's name is Micah, I heard one of my friends talking about Katie and Micah and thought she was talking about me and Mika. :aah:

YKYAMFW a teacher mentions Grace Kelly and all of your friends give you that look that just screams, "Don't you dare start singing!!!"

:teehee:

Your teacher: Does anyone know anything about the actress Grace Kelly?

You: *raises hand* All of her looks were too sad.

Your teacher: :blink:

Your friends: :annoyed_h4h:

You: :naughty:

Your teacher: Does anyone know anything about the actress Grace Kelly?

You: *raises hand* All of her looks were too sad.

Your teacher: :blink:

Your friends: :annoyed_h4h:

You: :naughty:

Hahahaha! :naughty::roftl: That gave me a real good laugh!

Hmmm... Let me try adding some:

When you search for a necklace you previously didn't like because you saw Mika wearing it...

When you put his photo's on your Ipod (I've never done this for anything)

When he was the reason you wanted to get suspenders so badly when your mom says women can wear them too (I'm wearing a pair now. :naughty: )(Well... Capt. Jack played a role but it was mostly Mika)

When the two times you've played music for your schools news where both Mika

Gosh, these are lame. I need to think of some funny ones. :naughty:

For me it was definitely a) Buying both of his CD's (and the DVD too) with my own money and b) Making an account on this forum.

:roftl:

I could see that happening. I kept my mouth shut to appease my friends though. :naughty:

Next time, LET IT OUT!! :lmfao:

Hahahaha! :naughty::roftl: That gave me a real good laugh!

When he was the reason you wanted to get suspenders so badly when your mom says women can wear them too (I'm wearing a pair now. :naughty: )(Well... Capt. Jack played a role but it was mostly Mika)

Mmm, I have some too. Love my suspenders. I actually wore them to one of the concerts.:biggrin2:

Woot! :clap::roftl:

I so would've done the same.

Whenever an opportunity to quote a Mika line comes up, I do it.:biggrin2: It's much better when someone who will understand it is nearby so you don't have to laugh at you wittiness alone. Reason 1 of MANY as to why I miss all the MFCers. :tears: