YKYAMFW you are talking to your friends and all of sudden you think of something (Mika related ofcourse) that you want to share with them and you go like "oooh oooh, You know what M.." and then you stop because you realize that your friends aren't in to mika as you, and they would only roll there eyes or say "so?", so you just say "never mind" and think of who might be as overly excited as you! (answer: MFCers!)

YKYAMFW you are talking to your friends and all of sudden you think of something (Mika related ofcourse) that you want to share with them and you go like "oooh oooh, You know what M.." and then you stop because you realize that your friends aren't in to mika as you, and they would only roll there eyes or say "so?", so you just say "never mind" and think of who might be as overly excited as you! (answer: MFCers!)

soo true!!

YKYAMFW you just wish you had a radio in every room of your house, in the car, at the train station , just everywhere playing only MIKA... and then get on here and find ChickenFM :thumb_yello:

:teehee: Would love to know that existed for real too...that would mean I had my job as a radio host already :lmfao:

YKYAMFW:

1. Your in Geography and your teacher mentions the London School Of Economics and you can't help but turn to the person next to you and tell them the story of how he went for one day etc... Even if you have absoloutely NO idea who that person is :mf_rosetinted:

2. When you sit staring at a door when your bored out of your mind, praying that Mika will just walk in and start a conversation with you.

3. When you hear Mika playing in a public place and have to check your not imagining it first before you start singing along :naughty:

:teehee: Would love to know that existed for real too...that would mean I had my job as a radio host already :lmfao:

Can't wait! :naughty:

YKYAMFW you spend an entire dinner performing Mika songs with your brother, including instrumental sections and clapping. And try to include your parents by making them the "Blame it on the giiiils / Blame ist on the boooys"-choir... (Didn't work out too well since they are not that familiar with wag yet)

YKYAMFW you just wish you had a radio in every room of your house, in the car, at the train station , just everywhere playing only MIKA... and then get on here and find ChickenFM :thumb_yello:

another chickenfm fan???

im so proud:teehee::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

So true! :biggrin2:

YKYAMFW your working hard at writing and asking questions, your mother asks 'are you doing your assignments? wow thats good' and you say 'no actually im writing poems for mika :aah:'

mother- :blink:

:naughty: :naughty:

:aah::lmfao:

True, but sad. :( I wish I had a Mika fan friend.

Thanks, am lovin it!!!!!!!

Great!! :thumb_yello:

:lmfao:

i saw a license with "MFC" the other day, and wanted to take a pic but i was driving!!:teehee:

YKYAMFW you see the number plate of a car down your road and ALWAYS have to smile, because the last three digits are "MKA" First time I saw it I had to do a double take becasue I thought it actually read "MIKA" :biggrin2: