YKYAMFW you hear all about the volcano erupting' date=' and even though you STILL can't see any of the ash we're meant to see in the UK, and Mika isn't even in the UK atm, you still think "I hope Mika is OK" and also "I hope he won't have to reschedule loads of gigs"

Poor Meeks....and poor fans :emot-sad:[/quote']

awww i never thought of it that way :tears:

He's already had to reschedule the Lisbon gig tonight :emot-sad: And I've heard of a few MFCers going. Poor them :emot-sad:

I think Mika is sad about it too really.....not a great start to the 2nd leg of the tour :emot-sad:

Nope... you can't even see any ash in UK...

YKYAMFW - you have a head ache from listening to your mp3 player, but you carry on listening anyway because hearing one of the songs you've heard 300 times before, still makes your heart flutter.

I had I see you on repeat for ages today, I played it 30 times :wub2:

You know you're a Mika fan when you dream of Mika two nights in a row, and the whole night. Can't clearly remember my dreams but they were great because I could talk with Mika about everything and nothing :D and see him live, of course :P

YKYAMFW - you have a head ache from listening to your mp3 player, but you carry on listening anyway because hearing one of the songs you've heard 300 times before, still makes your heart flutter.

I had I see you on repeat for ages today, I played it 30 times :wub2:

yup :aah:

YKYAMFW Your sat on the floor, printing Mika pictures off and you have them spread around you in an orderly fashion when your dog runs up the stairs and treads on them all! You scream and push your dog away but it thinks you want to plays and won't move, still treading on your photos whilst your screaming over the photos and all the time your sister is absoloutely peeing herself at the sight of you wrestling with the dog over Mika photos :lmfao:

YKYAMFW Your sat on the floor, printing Mika pictures off and you have them spread around you in an orderly fashion when your dog runs up the stairs and treads on them all! You scream and push your dog away but it thinks you want to plays and won't move, still treading on your photos whilst your screaming over the photos and all the time your sister is absoloutely peeing herself at the sight of you wrestling with the dog over Mika photos :lmfao:

oh dear :aah:

have you managed to save some unbeaten pictures after all?

YKYAMFW you hurt yourself by dancing crazily to his song in a club and you end up in an emergency room because of that.

YKYAMFW after hurting your anckle, you want to wear a boot just like he did and get sad because you don't get one, you just have to use vandage and find it unfair :aah:

YKYAMFW you blame it all on him :mf_rosetinted: For being so -introduce all the good adjectives that you can think of- that makes you do crazy things.

YKYAMFW you get mad at the fact that you have to go to a gay club to listen to his music :sneaky2: (I mean, I really liked the place, but I find it unfair that I can't listen to his music in the places that are called "normal").

YKYAMFW you jump up and down like crazy and dance when one of Mika's songs comes on TV. (Luckily no one was home, but our living room does have a rather large window :teehee:)

so true!!!! (and it's get better if you're alone at home:naughty: )

YKYAMFW your granma called you and telling you that she saw a petrol station which named MIKA :teehee:

YKYAMFW you hear Kick Ass on radio 2, the reaction is... SCREAM then run to call people to tell them... :roftl:

:naughty:

YKYAMFW you're eating yoghurt and it makes you think of how good it would taste if Mika spoon fed you some :wub2::drool:

:roftl:

YKYAMFW - someone moans about you playing the same Mika song over and over again, so you switch to the acoustic version, they moan about it being the same song despite the fact there's a big difference, so you switch to the live recording of the same song. My dad wasn't too impressed after hearing Stuck in the middle over and over again :mf_rosetinted:

YKYAMFW you are in Morrison's, and you walk past the CD aisle, see the new Boyzone album and ask your Mum to wait a minute. You then open it up, take out the booklet, turn to the Gave it all away credits, see "Written by Mika" and go "Look Mum, Look! They wrote his name too! Yay!"

:biggrin2:

Got a random look from and old man when I was like "It's Mika, he wrote it!"

:teehee:

YKYAMFW you are in Morrison's' date=' and you walk past the CD aisle, see the new Boyzone album and ask your Mum to wait a minute. You then open it up, take out the booklet, turn to the Gave it all away credits, see "Written by Mika" and go "Look Mum, Look! They wrote his name too! Yay!"

:teehee:[/quote']

Thats a such a sweet thing to do!

YKYAMFW - someone moans about you playing the same Mika song over and over again, so you switch to the acoustic version, they moan about it being the same song despite the fact there's a big difference, so you switch to the live recording of the same song. My dad wasn't too impressed after hearing Stuck in the middle over and over again :mf_rosetinted:

:lol3::lol3:

YKYAMFW you are in Morrison's' date=' and you walk past the CD aisle, see the new Boyzone album and ask your Mum to wait a minute. You then open it up, take out the booklet, turn to the Gave it all away credits, see "Written by Mika" and go "Look Mum, Look! They wrote his name too! Yay!"

:teehee:[/quote']

definitely true...

YKYAMFW your mother calls you up and says that she is in the mall and they're playing WAG.And she askes you that : "can you hear it???"