don't know if anyone's said this before:

You know you're a Mika fan when...

every time you hear something that even only slightly sounds like the name "Mika" you look up to see where it came from :teehee::roftl:

Edited by ilseh1983

in my case, dad told me that he dreamt about mika, but i was there too:biggrin2::naughty:

Your dad dreamt about Mika? :blink:

don't know if anyone's said this before:

You know you're a Mika fan when...

every time you hear something that even only slightly sounds like the name "Mika" you look up to see where it came from :teehee::roftl:

It happens me with "nokia" :lmfao:

You know you'r a fan when you spend time on this forum instead of working:teehee:

How true!

YKYAMF when you can't even speak to Mika in your dreams because you get totally tongue-tied...:shocked:..and then when you wake up, you curse yourself...

i met him after a gig and couldnt physically peak, going to edinburgh! gonna speak, am getting him a birthday present have to go! Cant wait!!

Edited by margaret1989
mistake

YKYAMFW you take him as a part of yourself. Here is the situation: My mum told me that Mika's jacket was nice and I almost answer her "thank you" as if she was telling me that I myself was wearing that nice jacket :roftl:

Haha. :teehee: I've done that too. One of my friends says, "I really like We Are Golden." And I said, "Thankyou!" The look she gave me was priceless.

YKYAMF when you change your middle name to "Mika" on the index card so that at graduation they say Mika out loud. :teehee:

Oh my gosh! I so want to do that!

YKYAMFW you feel guilty for having a different artist as your background on your laptop... then change it back ten mins later coz you feel like a bad Mika fan.

Sammy J

:wub2:

|

\/

1147.jpg

But... compared to Mika... He's got no chance. :wink2:

Edited by Austerulous

you know you're a Mika fan when.... you accidentally call your dog by saying Mika instead of the dog's name (kind of happend to me today:teehee::roftl::roftl:)

I've done that once! :aah: Hopefully only that once, unless that's the only time i've caught it :teehee:

YKYAMFW - You're awake at half past midnight because your hips locked out of place (does that from time to time!) but you manage to reach for your mp3 player to listen to Mika. You end up listening to him for half an hour, and you manage to smile :)

amazing thread!! :mf_lustslow:

- YKYAMFW you go to the store and want to buy a colourful hat just because you've seen Mika wearing it too much and you think it will really fit on you.

- YKYAMFW you look really interested to some tall guy with curly hear 'till he turns :emot-sad:

- YKYAMFW you look for small and cutie toys and flashy necklaces when you go shopping with your friends, who actually think you're crazy. :naughty:

- YKYAMFW at least one of your parents/siblings/friends love Mika because of you and at least one of them hate in because of your insane obsession with him!!

- YKYAMFW you get really angry if your i-pod doesn't select for you a MIka song, then you select Mika's folder and don't allow him to play any other song!

- YKYAMFW you read the past one and you thought on "Any other world" (and you smiled without noticing)

- YKYAMFW you write "Penniman", then your own surname and then "Holbrook" to know how your children will be named!

- YKYAMFW "Kick ass" doesn't sound naughty for yoou anymore.

YKYAMFW: Our dad tapes "Live from Abbey Road" when we're gone so when we come to his house he's got to show it to us because he just flipped the channel and THERE WAS MIKA! Then he asks for our permission to delete it from his DVR. Then he says Mika DOES have a good voice and he IS a great performer (He hasn't seen him in concert but he's seen videos and stuff and he did see him a few feet away when we were saying hi in Chicago.) Yes our Dad knowa we love Mika and are HUGE Mika fans.:wub2: