you know you are a Mika fan when you just spent 3 hours watching interview on the internet, instead of doing what you were supposed to do (which is cleaning the house and do laundry):blush-anim-cl:

a little same here... but i need study. Mika's realy better!!!

kkkkkkkk

oh gosh...

:roftl:

YNYAMF when you have to think about it when you write YNYAMK, lol.

YNYAMF when Mika comes on the TV when your family is around and you have to keep your energy down or else your family will think you need some sort of psychiatric help.

That's so true!:thumb_yello:

-The rest of the world seems quite monotone in color

-You get really excited just when your computer chooses to play Mika on shuffle

-You watch his french interviews all the way through even though you have absolutely no effing clue what he's saying

-Your wardrobe looks like its been stuck in the wash with several rainbows

-You've passed the Mika fever to at least one other person

-No man appeals to you unless they've got curly hair.

-You're afraid you'll never find anybody as amazing as mika

-When you see something in a store, you're like:"That is very Mikaish."

Same here :naughty:

Plus today at store I got excited, because I saw "Mika" chocolate, almost bought it, but then realised, it´s "Milka" chocolate :thumbdown:

YKYAMFW - you see someone wearing a multi coloured wooden bracelet and you think "Oooh that's Mikaish!" and then ask them where they got it from.

YKYAMFW - you buy a multi coloured wooden bracelet because you thourhg it was mikaish. :aah:

YKYAMFW you ask people to text you/ call you because you wanna hear your new mika ringtone:mf_rosetinted:

I should do that! Since changing my ringtone to Ring Ring (ironic :naughty:) NOBODY has called me!

YKYAMFW you're family think the password to your laptop is 'Mika'.

You know you're a Mika fan when you listen to Kiss FM on your mp4-i-pod just to listen to Mika and you scream every time their songs are playing even if you have them on the mp4-ipod!

:blush-anim-cl: I did it yesterday at 01:00 am :teehee: Thanks to Kiss FM I listened for Mika my very first time! and they always play his songs every hour! :mf_lustslow:

You know you're a Mika fan when you speak about Mika really aloud to see if there's another Mika Fan and you turn on his music really loud on the lift so everyone can listen to it!! :naughty:

I should do that! Since changing my ringtone to Ring Ring (ironic :naughty:) NOBODY has called me!

YKYAMFW you're family think the password to your laptop is 'Mika'.

My ringtone is Ring Ring too :aah:

But only my dad calls me to tell me "I'm outside, let's go home" :aah: but anyway, I let it ring so I can hear Mika singing :teehee:

YKYAMFW you're angry in the shop because you didn't find the Mika's cds or dvds but then you hear a Mika song (relax, take it easy in my case) and you start to sing and dance and you are no longer angry XD

YKYAMFW You wait for Mika to come on when you've been to the cinema to see Kick Ass and end up sitting to the end of the credits when everyones left. Then burst into song as soon as it comes on, run down the stairs and booty shake infront of the screen...

Without realising the cleaners are right behind you. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

YKYAMFW You wait for Mika to come on when you've been to the cinema to see Kick Ass and end up sitting to the end of the credits when everyones left. Then burst into song as soon as it comes on, run down the stairs and booty shake infront of the screen...

YKYAMFW - you hear I see you playing and go downstairs to find out where it's coming from, assuming you left your cd playing. You're quite stunned to realise it was your mum listening to it, out of choice. In hope she might be a budding Mika fan, you tell her that you love the piano in it, and think the lyrics are amazing (even though everyone knows you think this!) and when she half nods her head, your heart sinks a lil because she doesn't think it's as amazing as it truly is!

YKYAMFW - you hear I see you playing and go downstairs to find out where it's coming from, assuming you left your cd playing. You're quite stunned to realise it was your mum listening to it, out of choice. In hope she might be a budding Mika fan, you tell her that you love the piano in it, and think the lyrics are amazing (even though everyone knows you think this!) and when she half nods her head, your heart sinks a lil because she doesn't think it's as amazing as it truly is!

:aah:

YKYAMFW You find that your Mom has already written Mika's birthday on the family calendar.

The cleaners actually kicked us out! They just don't appreciate good dancing! :teehee:

YKYAMW you rip the front cover picture off your school diary and fill it up with random colorful doodles and mika songs and inside all you pages are filled with mika lyrics and random colourful doodles...

Edited by qwurtie