Sooo true! :aah:

YKYAMFW you're listening to your ipod and your family all think you're listening to Mika without even asking you. And they're usually right. :teehee:

extremely true!

YKYAMFW you spend half of your day, day-dreaming about mika and how your his best friend!

YKYAMF when your printer runs outta ink a few days after you replaced the catridges. And its always because from excessive printing of MIKA's beautiful face. XDD

My dad's banned me from printing 'pointless' things. :(

YKYAMFW you've already got all his songs off of itunes but you still buy the CDs.

YKYAMF when you use abbreviation no matter how long the sentence is!

( -Why are you so... Fangurl?

-IHMDA.

-Ah, sure.)

<translation - I had Mika dream again.>

:naughty:

EDIT: I forgot! :doh:

YKYAWF when you just f*ck facebook and national chats and first you take a look on MikaFanClub.com and then Twitter.com and then Mikasounds.com xD

Edited by Miss.roxy

YKYAMFW you can't say the name of any radio cause instead you say ChickenFM :teehee:

YKYAMFW you are doing something else on the computer instead of being in MFC (you have it opened though, cause it's always opened :aah:) and you hear something coming and you inmediately change whatever else you are doing so that the person who comes see that you are on MFC as if doing anything else was wrong :roftl:

YKYAMFW you have to make a cover for your Biology copies for uni and it looks like this:

Cover.jpg

:mf_rosetinted:

Edit: doing this made me realize I've made a spelling mistake in my cover :roftl:

YKYAMFW you stay up until 4 in the morning watching Mika interviews, covers that he's done, and random fan encounters knowing full well that you have to get up at 6 for work.

YKYAMFW you look up what time it is where he is right now, just because.

YKYAMFW you tweet at the same time he does and think: "It must be a sign!"

(ok, I didn't do the 2nd part of that last one, but I'm just thinking about the double rainbow guy and how he'd react if he was a Mika fan! :D )

YKYAWF when you just f*ck facebook and national chats and first you take a look on MikaFanClub.com and then Twitter.com and then Mikasounds.com xD

YKYAMFW you can't fall asleep at night because you know there's a Mika concert going on at that moment in a different country and your missing it!

YKYAMFW you stay up until 4 in the morning watching Mika interviews, covers that he's done, and random fan encounters knowing full well that you have to get up at 6 for work.

YKYAMFW you look up what time it is where he is right now, just because.

+1

SOOO TRUE!!! :roftl::roftl: