When your reward for finishing a calculus problem is watching yet another Mika interview, but then feeling incredibly guilty because you know how much his family is hurting right now.

You don't need to be guilty. Looking at him you feel thankful for making you happy, so you are sending him good vibes, it's like a kind of prayer. I look at him, and think: Mika, you will be happy again, you will manage and overcome it! And I want it so much, that, I believe, God will hear me (how religious I can be if something bad happens:blush-anim-cl: usually I'm not a maniac believer)

YKYAMFW you try very hard to ignore the fact that your friend's boyfriend has curly brown hair and big brown eyes... :aah:

+ 1!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

My bestfriend wants our schoolmate, he has curly brown hair, but green eyes.. And as i said, he looks a little like Rihanna :teehee: but he is really handsome! (He is my schoolmate, he´s too young for me.. :mf_rosetinted:)

It's a bit weird, I have never felt like Mika fan or anyone's one. I know that some MFCrs share the same situation as mine.

But apart from having seen Mika for the first time in my life this year, I've been seriously shocked about the Paloma's accident.

And then I was thinking about him so intense like he was the one who had such bad destiny. And was depressed a couple of days, thinking how he might bear with the situation:dunno: :sad:

Quite forgot about his cuteness, Gasmics, M&G and stuff, everything. Even his singing. Just tried to imagine what and how he's been feeling on his own:tears:

It's a bit weird, I have never felt like Mika fan or anyone's one. I know that some MFCrs share the same situation as mine.

But apart from having seen Mika for the first time in my life this year, I've been seriously shocked about the Paloma's accident.

And then I was thinking about him so intense like he was the one who had such bad destiny. And was depressed a couple of days, thinking how he might bear with the situation:dunno: :sad:

Quite forgot about his cuteness, Gasmics, M&G and stuff, everything. Even his singing. Just tried to imagine what and how he's been feeling on his own:tears:

The same here :tears: As I see that Paloma will get well (I really believe in it now), I'm more and more concerned about Mika and his state of mind and soul. One thought about what he felt that moment, and that hour, makes me sick and tearful

I travelled to another country to see him.I never have done for any other singer,it was last july,and in August I crossed my country to see Mika again,I travelled by plane,it was my first time I took a plane,and I did it for Mika

I'm afraid to planes,but mika deserves it

and I would do it again...:thumb_yello:

I travelled to another country to see him.I never have done for any other singer,it was last july,and in August I crossed my country to see Mika again,I travelled by plane,it was my first time I took a plane,and I did it for Mika

I'm afraid to planes,but mika deserves it

and I would do it again...:thumb_yello:

Good girl!!!

Ynyamf when you watch Dr.House and he mentions Louboutin's shoes - and you start smiling like crazy :biggrin2:

YKYAMFW you can't help it, it's the third time you make a card for your mum in 2 weeks (I am not completely in love with her, it was her birthday and mother's day :roftl:) and you ALWAYS make it Mika-ish and you even had to keep one for yourself cause it's a chicken :lmfao:

YKYAMFW you can't help it, it's the third time you make a card for your mum in 2 weeks (I am not completely in love with her, it was her birthday and mother's day :roftl:) and you ALWAYS make it Mika-ish and you even had to keep one for yourself cause it's a chicken :lmfao:

haha

YKYAMFW your listening to your ipod and your friend guesses mika and they are right about 100% of the time

YKYAMFW you turn on your computer and find that your husband has replaced your old desktop pic with a MIKA one so that whatever program you open, MIKA's eyes in the head of the screen never stop tracking your every move :wub2:

YKYAMFW you turn on your computer and find that your husband has replaced your old desktop pic with a MIKA one so that whatever program you open, MIKA's eyes in the head of the screen never stop tracking your every move :wub2:

nice one!

YKYAMFW instead of picking up your room, you stay on mfc

I realised, that I am Mika fan, when my friend looked at my mp4 music list and said: Oh my, there are only Mika's music! And I proudly said: Oh yes, I love his music! :mf_lustslow:

I realised, that i am big Mika fan, when at gig, me and my friend were waiting for Mika and my friend said: Oh my, you should have some Validol! You look paled and so nervous!

Validol is medicaments :teehee:

I realised, that I am Mika fan, when my friend looked at my mp4 music list and said: Oh my, there are only Mika's music! And I proudly said: Oh yes, I love his music! :mf_lustslow:

I realised, that i am big Mika fan, when at gig, me and my friend were waiting for Mika and my friend said: Oh my, you should have some Validol! You look paled and so nervous!

Validol is medicaments :teehee:

were you in Klaipeda? Me too!!! I was a LG there!