YKYAMF when your husband finds you at 2 AM watching Mika's Grévin vid and tells you to go to bed! :naughty:

Also when you forget to put more wood logs in the fire place and the fire dies out beacuse you've been Mikaing on MFC, twitter and fb and didn't take your eyes off the screen and didn't even feel cold as Mika love was keeping you so warm and happy! :fangurl:

haha nice!

YKYAMFW you have two facebook accounts; one for friends at school, and the other for MFCers... guess which one has more friends

haha nice!

YKYAMFW you have two facebook accounts; one for friends at school, and the other for MFCers... guess which one has more friends

:teehee: the MFC one?

i just have one fb, don't care what my non-Mika friends and colleages and stuff think :lmfao:

YKYAMFW the song "your love is my drug" starts playing in the car and the first lyrics are: "maybe I need some rehab" and your dad says "That's what you need! Rehab from Mika" :roftl:

what did you say to your dad?

i would've said "NO, NEVER!!!!!!!!" :teehee:

YKYAMFW .... You burn your friend a mix CD that has Mika on it, and then you are in your favorite ice cream shop and your friend jokes around like "Mika is so annoying." And the server jumps up all offended, like "What did you just say? Mika is AWESOME." Then you high-five him and get into a conversation about Mika's discography, and he's all upset because his harddrive crashed and he lost the second album. And you are back 4 hours later with the CD for him to borrow, but he's not there anymore so you leave it with the manager and a note. And you're going back today to pick up the CD ....

my life be like :glasses3:

YNYAMFW you are organizing the thousands of mika's pictures that you have in your computer and you wanna make a folder called "sexi MIKA" but then you realize that all the pictures belong there, so you decided not to do it :naughty:

YNYAMFW you are organizing the thousands of mika's pictures that you have in your computer and you wanna make a folder called "sexi MIKA" but then you realize that all the pictures belong there, so you decided not to do it :naughty:

I always fail in trying to order them :roftl: I just move them randomless from here to there cause I can't open the folders cause it's too heavy :aah:

YKYAMFW you are desperate to leave for 6 days of vacations (not that much because of the vacations themselves but more because you will not be able to check MFC) and you find TBWKTM on the music playlist of the airplane and read a article about Portofino in the magazine of the airline company :wub2:

Then suddenly, you realize that even if you're not at home, you can think to Mika everywhere :biggrin2:

YKYAMFW your family try to convert you, your step brother keeps on nagging you to listen to passion pit, every time you play TBWKTM, your dad starts playing Folk music in return and your favourite brother (the only one who listens to the songs I write) gives you a prince dvd for christmas!