YKYAMFW you were sad because you were on a summer camp on Meeks birthday.

YKYAMFW you told everyone on camp to sing happy birthday for him :teehee:

Nobody wanted to sing :blink:

YKYRMFW talking about him 24/7 and I telling my friends a lot about MFC!!! :biggrin2:

YKYAMFW you get in a huge argument with your friend about weather england or mexico is better and when she says "well mika lives in london" and you say "well then..."

YKYAMFW you giggle like mad every time you see the commercial for Intuit where the guy looks out a window and asks "Are those all my trucks?" :roftl:

Ykyamf when you get upset when people insult him ... :emot-sad:

+1 :tears:

And when you get mad when someone says - COME ON you´ll never hug/kiss/touch/marry him he´s A GAAAY...

It´s so f**kin´ annoying! :sneaky2:

anyway, I don´t care.

all that is soo right

YKYAMFW someone you know says to you, "Your friend was mentioned in the paper today," and you know she means Mika.

You know you are gradually converting her when she says, "I'd never heard of Mika before you mentioned him, and now I've heard about him a few times! He's really quite talented isn't he!"

YKYAMFW you need to talk about him in every moment in every conversation with everyone and feels a big hapiness when talks about him :wub2::wub2:

and you don't care about real world around you because you're in Mika's world every time :blush-anim-cl:

YKYAMFW someone you know says to you, "Your friend was mentioned in the paper today," and you know she means Mika.

You know you are gradually converting her when she says, "I'd never heard of Mika before you mentioned him, and now I've heard about him a few times! He's really quite talented isn't he!"

That happens to me too...

Caling Mika "my friend",m i mean...

Even my mom asked me: When is that gig of your friend again so i have to keep the children????

And my husband normally refers to Mika as my buddy, such as in: The money yoyr buddy makes me spend!:sneaky2:

And my friends usually tell me they heard my friends music on the radio, like: Hey, do you know who played on the radio this morning? Your friend!

Naaaahce!

:biggrin2:

That happens to me too...

Caling Mika "my friend",m i mean...

Even my mom asked me: When is that gig of your friend again so i have to keep the children????

And my husband normally refers to Mika as my buddy, such as in: The money yoyr buddy makes me spend!:sneaky2:

And my friends usually tell me they heard my friends music on the radio, like: Hey, do you know who played on the radio this morning? Your friend!

Naaaahce!

:biggrin2:

Friends and aquaintances usually refer to me as "Mika's number one fan!" I think there are a lot of number one fans though.

Actually, when people say that about me I always think of that film Misery. Has anyone seen it?

This psycho woman is a fan of a writer who's created her favourite literary character called Misery. He's written lots of books about Misery, but now wants to write about something completely different. He crashes his car in the snow on his way to the publisher, and his number one fan finds him and takes him home with her to recover. Later she finds out he's killed off the character in the last story, and she goes nuts! She forces him to write another book, bringing Misery back to life.

It's a great movie, but it does give fans a bad name!

Friends and aquaintances usually refer to me as "Mika's number one fan!" I think there are a lot of number one fans though.

Actually, when people say that about me I always think of that film Misery. Has anyone seen it?

This psycho woman is a fan of a writer who's created her favourite literary character called Misery. He's written lots of books about Misery, but now wants to write about something completely different. He crashes his car in the snow on his way to the publisher, and his number one fan finds him and takes him home with her to recover. Later she finds out he's killed off the character in the last story, and she goes nuts! She forces him to write another book, bringing Misery back to life.

I've seen it! Great movie indeed! :thumb_yello:

but quite scary. You no longer want to be called fan after it :naughty:

Yes, i've seen it long ago...

It gives fanhood a bad name, indeed...

I've seen it! Great movie indeed! :thumb_yello:

but quite scary. You no longer want to be called fan after it :naughty:

:thumb_yello:

YKYAMFW someone is overhearing a conversation you are having with someone else and deduces Mika is your boyfriend :mf_rosetinted: And of course you :fangurl::aah:

This was the situation:

I went to visit my god mother who is an English teacher and was in middle of class. At one point she asked me were Mika lived and then she says he's really good looking and then we change subject, later we talk about a trip I am planing to do and this girl asks me if I was going to go see my boyfriend talking about Mika :teehee:

I´m glad. :wink2:

You know you´re Mika fan when suddenly many people like you. :mf_rosetinted:

:group_hug:

Especially here, I wonder why.. :naughty:

Actually most of the Mika fans I know are from here, I know only 2 people in real life that like Mika, and they are not that obsessed. :aah:

I´m glad. :wink2:

You know you´re Mika fan when suddenly many people like you. :mf_rosetinted:

:group_hug:

:biggrin2::wub2:

Especially here, I wonder why.. :naughty:

Actually most of the Mika fans I know are from here, I know only 2 people in real life that like Mika, and they are not that obsessed. :aah:

I don`t know any in real life :(

I`m working on making my friends mikafans as well^^