When the first thing your father says after calling you to the living room to order pizza is: "And I do not want to hear anything about Mika." :aah:

Ha.

Global-Gag-Rule.jpg

ALL members of my family do that to me ALL the time: so hurtful!

Edited by A. Clay

Ha.

ALL members of my family do that to me ALL the time: so hurtful!

Exactly... Oh well, they don't know any better... That's their loss; they aren't the ones getting unbelievably happy just by listening to Mika's songs :P

Of course, being me I started talking about Mika a few seconds later, only to annoy him :naughty:

Exactly... Oh well, they don't know any better... That's their loss; they aren't the ones getting unbelievably happy just by listening to Mika's songs :P

Of course, being me I started talking about Mika a few seconds later, only to annoy him :naughty:

Yes you can always use MIKA raves to "pull someone's chain" --

If I slip, they punish me by taunting me by telling truly wicked stories

'bout my imaginary pets:

blackjack.jpg

Duffy & Wendy.

Edited by A. Clay

Yes you can always use MIKA raves to "pull someone's chain" --

If I slip, they punish me by taunting me by telling truly wicked stores

'bout my imaginary pets:

blackjack.jpg

Duffy & Wendy.

You've had imaginary pets? That's so cute :P

My stepmother usually gets back at me by talking about my taste in guys *usually slight, usually a little bit androgen*... Oh well, they can tease me all they want; we are golden :P

You've had imaginary pets? That's so cute :P

My stepmother usually gets back at me by talking about my taste in guys *usually slight, usually a little bit androgen*... Oh well, they can tease me all they want; we are golden :P

Yes, I'm too lazy & tight with $ to have real pets.

I suppose all the teasing could be considered a sign/symptom of a dysfunctional family,

but whose is not---a little?

It's really something when it occurs during a lengthy auto road trip!

Edited by A. Clay

Yes, I'm too lazy & tight with $ to have real pets.

I suppose all the teasing could be considered a sign/symptom of a dysfunctional family,

but whose is not?

It's really something when it occurs during a lengthy auto road trip!

Well, mine for sure is... Seriously, you should see some of the teasing at the dinner table (for some reason the dinner table-conversation always ends up by my family teasing me with pretty much everything related to sexual topics...)

I understand you on the pet thing; if I had one, it would be a tamagotchi :P

Well, mine for sure is... Seriously, you should see some of the teasing at the dinner table (for some reason the dinner table-conversation always ends up by my family teasing me with pretty much everything related to sexual topics...)

those tamagotchis allways day when I try to care for them!! :shocked:

why are they teasing you? (If I may ask?)

my parents just love laughing about me being so mika-addicted... :sneaky2:

well.. they are not ready for that good music yet^^

foodfight_590_ci_cs_pc.jpg

Rally all the imaginary puppy dogs for a good,

old-fashioned FOOD FIGHT!

YKYAMFW you can speak along with the bit at the beginning of blame it on the girls, perfectly!

+1!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

And when you can speak along with a woman on Mika´s LICM CD.

I never ever I forget my story. my face is no sad. But inside, I am sad.

:mf_rosetinted:

YKYAMFW you can speak along with the bit at the beginning of blame it on the girls, perfectly!

+1

+1!!!!!! :mf_lustslow:

And when you can speak along with a woman on Mika´s LICM CD.

I never ever I forget my story. my face is no sad. But inside, I am sad.

:mf_rosetinted:

+1

:teehee:

YKYAMFW you find out you won't have classes on the college in the most part of the morning (but I'll have one at 11:am, here's 9:30 am), but you stay there anyway to go to MFC and Twitter and to read news related to Mika :aah:

YKYAMFW the first screensaver and desktop of your notebook is Mika related :roftl:

YKYAMFW you looks at the your reply you received from Mika everyday :teehee:

Edited by BiaIchihara

When you while hanging out with a bunch of drunk, heavy-metal roleplayers (LOL - my boyfriend's friends :P), being twice as drunk walk to the music player and add Blame it on the girls and Grace Kelly to the playlist...

Oh, and when you say "Mika...", when you're carried home because you cannot walk yourself

When you while hanging out with a bunch of drunk, heavy-metal roleplayers (LOL - my boyfriend's friends :P), being twice as drunk walk to the music player and add Blame it on the girls and Grace Kelly to the playlist...

Oh, and when you say "Mika...", when you're carried home because you cannot walk yourself

You were drunk? And you're younger than me? That's legal where you live? :huh:

You were drunk? And you're younger than me? That's legal where you live? :huh:

In Denmark you can buy alcohol when you're sixteen... There's no paticular drinking age, though; just an age of when you can legally buy it... We have one of the world's most drinking youths :P

In Denmark you can buy alcohol when you're sixteen... There's no paticular drinking age, though; just an age of when you can legally buy it... We have one of the world's most drinking youths :P

... That's not a GOOD thing... :huh:

Well anyway, YKYAMFW you know ALL the lyrics to songs (even the parts in the backgrounds, like in One Foot Boy)

nothing to be proud of!:roftl:

... That's not a GOOD thing... :huh:

Well anyway, YKYAMFW you know ALL the lyrics to songs (even the parts in the backgrounds, like in One Foot Boy)

I am aware that it's not a good thing, but sometimes it just doesn't really matter that much to me... I mean, if people can control it, then it might not be that bad...

Oh, and I wish that I knew all of his lyrics... That'd be like, really cool :D