Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

i won`t either :mf_rosetinted:

i`m thinking if i should go to see Queen or MGMT in a festival on November :bleh:

i still don`t know because of the money :thumbdown:

Queen is coming to Belgrade in October too,I thought of maybe going...but,when there's no Freddie...:thumbdown:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ooooh look at that ,the two Top Posters side by side, fighting away for that prime position :roftl::roftl:

Have fun finding him :naughty::roftl:

Giving piggy back rides again :fisch:

I reckon he IS actually out with KP tonight....or watching the Jools program live :thumb_yello:

He's really slacking off isn't he? :thumbdown::naughty:Probably out in the town :mf_lustslow:

Won't that be tomorrow night:wink2::naughty:.

I'm gonna go and have a bath shortly, last time I posted that a blog appeared:roftl:.

Ooooh look at that ,the two Top Posters side by side, fighting away for that prime position :roftl::roftl:

I reckon he IS actually out with KP tonight....or watching the Jools program live :thumb_yello:

Oh, are we still competing? :blink::naughty:

Hmm, go out on a Tuesday night? Or stay in and eat burnt pop corn.. tough decision.

he signed 1 hour ago but the numbers of videos watched is still the same ... 811, what the hell he's doing there if he's no watching any videos :blink:

Oh he might have fallen asleep next to the computer, poor guy!:wink2:

Or he’s using it as a disguise to make the MFC spies occupied!:roftl:

Why do you say that Nono? :blink:

I just don't want to be rude and say (and I have been saying) "God Mika, you're so lazy, hurry up and post a blog!" if there is a crisis at hand. I'm sure him and his family are fine, but you never know.

Sorry if I'm not making sense :naughty:

I just don't want to be rude and say (and I have been saying) "God Mika, you're so lazy, hurry up and post a blog!" if there is a crisis at hand. I'm sure him and his family are fine, but you never know.

Sorry if I'm not making sense :naughty:

That does make sense - but he is probably just busy - well, too

busy to blog just now!! :wink2: