Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

Awww :wub2: I'm all for stubble and long hair, now even more. :naughty: Come here, Mika, I have the straitjacket :das:

:das: That's what it sounded like to me.

ROFL!

I think he said "Oï" which is londoner for "Hey you!" or something along that line, i think...

:no: Innocence.

It sounded like "LOVE SLAVE!" to me :roftl:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a retarded oldling is asking for an explanation

he's talking about apples

of course i made a fool of myself commenting the fact that not eating those and leaving them go rotten was a bit stupid....

but i had seen the video once...now i've watched it again, i understand he's not talking about edible apples...but apple trees?:blink:

are they branches of flower apples? the 'fruit' that roses produce after blossoming for instance?

the damage is done, but it's ok, i've never pretended to be smart....but please...any explanation?:bleh:

thanks!:thumb_yello:

of course i made a fool of myself commenting the fact that not eating those and leaving them go rotten was a bit stupid....

but i had seen the video once...now i've watched it again, i understand he's not talking about edible apples...but apple trees?:blink:

are they branches of flower apples? the 'fruit' that roses produce after blossoming for instance?

the damage is done, but it's ok, i've never pretended to be smart....but please...any explanation?:bleh:

i think it's a decorative variety, not meant to be eaten... Very small fruits on branches, that look and smell a bit like apples but are not edible !!!! not at all !!

In french we call these "pommiers d'amour" which could translate by "love apple-trees"

i'll let your minds wander about all the various meanings implied by the fact he recieved these in the studio... :bleh:

Maybe the local flower-shop owner has a crush on him...

I think he's talking about really small apples with braches that you only use for decorations....

Like flowers...you can't eat them.:thumb_yello:

i think it's a decorative variety, not meant to be eaten... Very small fruits on branches, that look and smell a bit like apples but are not edible !!!! not at all !!

In french we call these "pommiers d'amour" which could translate by "love apple-trees"

i'll let your minds wander about all the various meanings implied... :bleh:

In my country we call them "Paradis-äpplen"!:thumb_yello:

Apples from the paradise.:wub2:

haha little apples who smell like ammonium!

My mum cleaned the house with ammonia when I was a kid. I remember perfectly how it was, and I'm still wondering how she was good before that. It's sofocating, no doubt.

Here we don't have that sort of plants...

I've just read that 'paradise apples' here is a recipe of a food, that is made with apples...and marijuana :boxed:

Oh My! :lmao: I just watched the video with audio. He has lost it!! :roftl:

That, or he's just getting really bored, lol. Nah, to be honest, I think that the key is when he says: "we're trying to be interesting, but..."

Would it seem like he's worried that he HAS to provide updates and blogs, as we keep asking for them, yet nothing interesting is really going on in his day to day life (or he thinks it's not interesting, or not to us :naughty:), so he just thinks that he has to be weird in order to "deliver" something?

Don't get me wrong, I like the silliness of it, and the way the poor Mo is totally oblivious of his little game with Andy, and comes in to ruin it :roftl:; Then proceeds to give him all these little looks like :blink: "WTF?"

Hilarious.

Now, I wonder where he hid his bottle :bleh:.

Soooooo.....bottomline:

MESSAGE TO MIKA --->

In order to break up the tediousness of the writing/studio work, insert a little London gig in the near future. It will do wonders for your sanity :naughty:.

Don't get me wrong, I like the silliness of it, and the way the poor Mo is totally oblivious of his little game with Andy, and comes in to ruin it :roftl:; Then proceeds to give him all these little looks like :blink: "WTF?"

His name is Oy, not Andy.:mf_rosetinted:

Should we update Sir Fluffington's thread?:naughty:

It sounds similar to a Spanish language insult in the beggining...I was afraid of him saying something inconvenient :naughty:

Yes, I can see the similarities:thumb_yello:......Really, he meant to say AYLAPUTAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:roftl:

His name is Oy, not Andy.:mf_rosetinted:

Should we update Sir Fluffington's thread?:naughty:

Don't tempt me....I may well do so :naughty:Good idea!!