Go to MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 4)

Fmbm

dont make fun please im trying to xplain something that would be much easier for me to xplain in french so...

well yes the sentence of mika would only be performative if it would actually happen but its the idea, i mean bukowski wasnt that sane , its just a figure of style you know, we re playing with words so...the fact is that they are going to draw together so if he gives the girl as an idea and she is supposed to draw it...see

Wendy wasn't making fun of you, she's being serious :wink2:

Yes, I see. Is Mika that smart though? :naughty:

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

dont make fun please im trying to xplain something that would be much easier for me to xplain in french so...

well yes the sentence of mika would only be performative if it would actually happen but its the idea, i mean bukowski wasnt that sane , its just a figure of style you know, we re playing with words so...the fact is that they are going to draw together so if he gives the girl as an idea and she is supposed to draw it...see

I honestly was not making fun of you - I was deadly serious! :blink:

But thanks for trying to explain - I think the minister example was

the easiest to understand - thanks :thumb_yello:

Yes, I see. Is Mika that smart though? :naughty:

lol well thats what i was asking you all, you know him better than me, so honestly do you think im paranoid or that it could be possible, he put the note after i sent my question so...but it can be random, i was just wondering

lol well thats what i was asking you all, you know him better than me, so honestly do you think im paranoid or that it could be possible, he put the note after i sent my question so...but it can be random, i was just wondering

Well we only know him so much. It would be fun to assume he wrote that based on your question, but no one really knows except him. It's always possible though.

Well we only know him so much. It would be fun to assume he wrote that based on your question, but no one really knows except him. It's always possible though.

yeah, well, it probably has zero things to do with that,lol...i just thought id share my silly thoughts.

hope he blogs soon:naughty:

Why would we know him better than you? :roftl:

But why is it so important to you to know if anyone else thinks that Mika heard your call and responded? In fact nobody knows as we are not Mika. I don't know if he ever heard of John L. Austin or if detecting stylistic device in written language is among his special interests. Maybe, maybe not.

You might just think he read your comment and reacted by posting a performative note to his drawing game partner on his blog, and be happy. Nobody can say for sure that you are in the wrong.

yeah, well, it probably has zero things to do with that,lol...i just thought id share my silly thoughts.

hope he blogs soon:naughty:

Very perceptive thoughts :wink2:

I hope so too....his recent blogging has left me wanting more too soon :emot-sad:

Mika, please? :naughty:

Why would we know him better than you? :roftl:

But why is it so important to you to know if anyone else thinks that Mika heard your call and responded? .

it was a simple question and

well i know some people here, i wanted to know what they thought, thats all

i think i like to share and im naive enough to think that it would eventually interest some people...thats why

ps oh and you would no him better than me because im a very lazy person and i rarely watch the videos and stuff or meet him in the meet and greet etc thats why you should no him better than me :smile:

it was a simple question and

well i know some people here, i wanted to know what they thought, thats all

i think i like to share and im naive enough to think that it would eventually interest some people...thats why

ps oh and you would no him better than me because im a very lazy person and i rarely watch the videos and stuff or meet him in the meet and greet etc thats why you should no him better than me :smile:

I understand where you are coming from Pam.

What I was trying to say, Pam, is only that if the possibility that Mika might have paid particular attention to one of your comments and might have even responded to it in a clever and inside kind of way, means something to you and makes you feel good, noone can take this away from you.

If it happened this way or another, is irrelevant in the end (well, not really, but unless you go and personally interview Mika about it, you won't find out.)

I'm not questioning your question per se.

And on another note: All that 'I know everybody hates me here' is getting pretty much on my nerves. If you're really convinced of that, I don't get why you keep posting in such an unwelcoming environment. If not, I don't see why you keep saying stuff like that. I hope you're not trying to be performative there.

What I was trying to say, Pam, is only that if the possibility that Mika might have paid particular attention to one of your comments and might have even responded to it in a clever and inside kind of way, means something to you and makes you feel good, noone can take this away from you.

If it happened this way or another, is irrelevant in the end (well, not really, but unless you go and personally interview Mika about it, you won't find out.)

And on another note: All that 'I know everybody hates me here' is getting pretty much on my nerves. If you're really convinced of that, I don't get why you keep posting in such an unwelcoming environment. If not, I don't see why you keep saying stuff like that. I hope you're not trying to be performative there.

i know a few people who thinks mfc hates them.

if we hated them why'd we tolerate it, and if we did hate them, then they're making it worse.

sometimes i come here and people share those kind of things and its not important if its relevant or not, people just come here to discuss so now here and with me it is...irrelevant...okay hey sorry i shared that

i didnt think youd be the only one here tonight, i wish some of the people i know would have been here

glad to see you learned a word tonight too bad you cant use it,

dont **** with me violet, i **** back

oh and if it means something to me, its just something funny, thats actually why i came here and i dont really get why youu seem to take it on a different level that i must admit i dont get

im leaving now i dont like aggresivity

comments being accepted 300 so far...is tonight the night we'll have our questions answered at last?

OR EVEN SOPHIE'S DRAWING?

or is there a party again tonight in la? ;)

I'm starting to bite my nails...my feet nails....hand r gone by now

I think this would be a good time for everyone to step back and chill out a little.

I know in some timezones its later than others, so lets try to be a bit more positive to each other.

the language is a big barrier, a word that doesn't please correctly changes the meaning of everything that's why I take very careful with what I write, my English isn't perfect and I can try to be sarcastic and someone take too seriously, you know? so I'm in favor of the use of smiles to the person on the other side of the screen know if you are joking or not :wink2:

*I hope that y'all have understood what I meant* :blush-anim-cl:

hmmm.. Yes I can see there was a misinterpretation somewhere..

On with the show..

Mika!! Answer some questions before we go insane..

*goes insane due to no questions getting answered* :insane::naughty:

On with the show..

I don't think our insanity should threaten him anymore. He's used to it. It's the possibility of us getting mad that'll scare him into action.:naughty:

On with the show..

well, if it helps, you can ask me questions, i'll answer :naughty: