I think Sliimy looks a lot like Price too...In fact, I think he looks more like Prince than Mika (but I think on that picture ^ you can see more Mika in him. Well, a little more.)

maybe it's his eyes? They're so nice :wub2:

Yes there is a little Prince there! Never noticed before. Never noticed his eyes before, as you can tell I'm not a very observant person! :roftl: I just remember Sliimy ducking under rainbows in his video!

*goes to study his eyes in detail*

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

picture.php?albumid=235&pictureid=2515

Sliimy :wub2:

He looks v. much like him. :D

yeah he does look a bit like Mika. heehee:naughty: i rather like sliimy as well if i'm honest:wink2: even if he does look like the estranged lovechild of Mika and Prince (lmao) he is still kind of adorable! especially in his video for 'wake up' lol x:

yeah he does look a bit like Mika. heehee:naughty: i rather like sliimy as well if i'm honest:wink2: even if he does look like the estranged lovechild of Mika and Prince (lmao) he is still kind of adorable! especially in his video for 'wake up' lol x:

To be honest I didn't know it was English when I first heard Wake Up but it and he has grown on me :wub2:

Hahaha :naughty:

Mika and Prince's lovechild.... That made me laugh :roftl:

But yeah, He's rather nice isn't he? ;)

Yay!

Somebody gets it!

Yeah, I just cannot bring myself to see him the way I did back in year nine (07)

Is that your guy from your "better" church???

yes! in 07 i was completely in love with mika. but as time has gone on, i've fallen more and more in love with his music and what he does, rather than just him. although, it wouldn't be quite the same if someone else did it exactly the same thing rather than mika.

naw, he's from my 'better' school. :naughty:

yes! in 07 i was completely in love with mika. but as time has gone on, i've fallen more and more in love with his music and what he does, rather than just him. although, it wouldn't be quite the same if someone else did it exactly the same thing rather than mika.

naw, he's from my 'better' school. :naughty:

Yeah.

I still love Mika as a person. I still love his music.

I love "The project" more than ever now because I can see him clearer after the haze of "I want to marry Mika!"

Yeah, there's plenty wo do it similar. But nobody does it quite like Mika does it :wink2:

I have a lot to thank Mika for as well.

Psh, anwhere's better than Pram Col.

That place is useless.

So are the majority of the people may I add. So obsessed with Genericism and conformity. Obviously they're afraid of difference.

Either that or I naturally creep people out. That could be it. I think I'm too out there with my "OMG! MIKA!" ness...

But that's just because I wub him :wub2:

Well my church is still better than yours because my better Mika guy went to my beter church and will come back some day.

Geez I'm blimmin' pathetic arn't I? :das:

To be honest I didn't know it was English when I first heard Wake Up but it and he has grown on me :wub2:

haha that's not as bad as when i first heard it, it took me a full minute to realise that was actually sliimy singing and not some girl singing at the start of the song:blink: hahaha x:naughty:

haha that's not as bad as when i first heard it, it took me a full minute to realise that was actually sliimy singing and not some girl singing at the start of the song:blink: hahaha x:naughty:

Ha when my friend saw the video she was like "who's singing? is it him? :shocked: Where's the singer?" :lmao:

yeah, just been reading up on sliimy and listening to some of his stuff.. i like it with just a tiny margin but.. *shudders* well i wrote what i think of him on the centuaress & lyonesse thread.

LOL While we're in the mix, has anyone seen Skins?

Do you know the history teacher Tom Barkley? If you think Sliimy looks like Mika, then take a good look at him :roftl:

I used to go to a respite holiday place in kendal barrows green for kids /young adults aged 8 to 22 with special needs and one of the support staff James then 23 he now be 30 looked like mika tall had curly hair and even simalar dress sense from 8 to 13 I had massive crush on him I used follow him like a puppy link his arm he was kind and a big kid they closed the holiday place cos funding but it best place ever and I loved the male support staff lol Catherine

I used to go to a respite holiday place in kendal barrows green for kids /young adults aged 8 to 22 with special needs and one of the support staff James then 23 he now be 30 looked like mika tall had curly hair and even simalar dress sense from 8 to 13 I had massive crush on him I used follow him like a puppy link his arm he was kind and a big kid they closed the holiday place cos funding but it best place ever and I loved the male support staff lol Catherine

Aaaw! Such a cute story!

I wanna go to holiday camp now :naughty:

Aaaw! Such a cute story!

I wanna go to holiday camp now :naughty:

I wish Barrows Green Holiday Place didnt close I loved it did rock climbing coneouing Walking absailing I love outdoor stuff I'm Hyperactive and have aspergers so it was brillant for me helped me gain abit more confidence and help with social skills get abit better still have problems making new friends cos I different chat about things other people lose interest on Catherine

I wish Barrows Green Holiday Place didnt close I loved it did rock climbing coneouing Walking absailing I love outdoor stuff I'm Hyperactive and have aspergers so it was brillant for me helped me gain abit more confidence and help with social skills get abit better still have problems making new friends cos I different chat about things other people lose interest on Catherine

I know what you mean about ther asberges.

I haven't got it myself but most people think I'm looney for being THIS obsessed for THIS amount of time with Mika.

They're like "Don't you get sick of him?"

Also they have problems understanding how someone only wants to be with one guy rather than wanting this guy and this guy and this guy, all because each are good looking and that's all.

I think a lot of the time, it's actually OTHER people's problems that get in THEIR way of communicating than a person with asperges. Sometimes it's OTHERS who need help but don't realise it because they are talking to somebody with a "syndrome" which makes it ok to give them grief about not understanding that they get sick of things.

Holiday camps are good for that sort of thing. Having fun, gaining confidence and learning experience.

It also helps if there's attractive staff around :das:

I haven't got it myself but most people think I'm looney for being THIS obsessed for THIS amount of time with Mika.

Also they have problems understanding how someone only wants to be with one guy rather than wanting this guy and this guy and this guy, all because each are good looking and that's all.

I think a lot of the time, it's actually OTHER people's problems that get in THEIR way of communicating than a person with asperges. Sometimes it's OTHERS who need help but don't realise it because they are talking to somebody with a "syndrome" which makes it ok to give them grief about not understanding that they get sick of things.

Holiday camps are good for that sort of thing. Having fun, gaining confidence and learning experience.

Hehe, you and certain fan club full of loonies!:naughty:

One of my support staff annoys me because she hates Mika moans at me talking about his likes and video blogs things call him mean things which is upsetting because even though she might dislike his songs,clothes hair he still a person with feelings he has every right to dress etc how he wants I think she should respect that I adore Mika try not say mean things about him in my company I thing hes lovely like a handsome daftish big brother type I love him mostly cos he seems a geniunely a nice person I can relate to him what he say about things growing up feeling outsider abit different and things especailly were he gets obessions on silly things like his gum,mint collections my sweet cupboard has bags of jelly beans,smarties, and I love drinking coke has be diet now I get too hyperactive on normal coke but when I get fed up on certain food/drink obession I replace it with something else

I know what you mean about girls wanting go out with loads of lads I havent dated properly yet I looking foromeone geniune kind and not one that cheats on me or mean some of my friends see different boys soon they get dumped thats not my thing they call me goody 2 shoes and thingd cos I wont be forced in to anything I not sure of or comfortable about I know my own mind like wont talk bad about a person behind their back if I have problem I tell them in niciest way possible I have told that support worker my feelings about her comments about mika not sure if she will respect my feelings but at least I said to her she's nice most the time apart from says about mika

One of my support staff annoys me because she hates Mika moans at me talking about his likes and video blogs things call him mean things which is upsetting because even though she might dislike his songs,clothes hair he still a person with feelings he has every right to dress etc how he wants I think she should respect that I adore Mika try not say mean things about him in my company I thing hes lovely like a handsome daftish big brother type I love him mostly cos he seems a geniunely a nice person I can relate to him what he say about things growing up feeling outsider abit different and things especailly were he gets obessions on silly things like his gum,mint collections my sweet cupboard has bags of jelly beans,smarties, and I love drinking coke has be diet now I get too hyperactive on normal coke but when I get fed up on certain food/drink obession I replace it with something else

That's horrible!

Tell that woman that Khayla says that's behaviour I only see in the highschool that I go to and personally think is disgusting. Also to have some respect for other people and their passions.

You can't get too annoyed at what she says because it's harmless to Mika if it's insulting and he can't hear it and I know that it's hard. But the thing is that it gets to you. If she's support staff then tell her to be a bit more of her name. SUPPORTIVE.

That's just plain childish and insensitive.

I fully agree with what you say about Mika. I draw strength from him. He says he's got tough skin from being bullied so I toughened up. He spoke in a language I couldn't understand (:angry:) so I proceeded to learn French which is now my favourite subject.

He's a really, truely beautiful person.

:EDIT: I just saw your other post. I'm glad you are like minded on the subject of guys.

Young people are often dramatic and very excitable. It's hard to deal with it isn't it?

Well done for talking to the lady :punk:

:huglove:

Edited by Lolliepop_girl