• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was horrified and bewildered and extatic all at once! AMAZING!

Yasmine spoke of my Neo. “I am really surprised at how cheap Neo is willing to go for this. Really, I think we should consider him Mika, he seems so eager and friendly and he shows potential.” Yasmine spoke with a mixee accent. It was so beautiful when she strung a sentence together like this. I had not heard her before, but for the quiet, almost whispers she had spoken to me through the phone.

“Yeah, I do like him. What do you think of having Adele?” asked Mika.

“Out of the question.”

Mika looked pained by this. I saw a flash of white light in my eyes and then a picture of twins holding giant lollipops for a brief second before I was back in the warm, dimly lit room.

“Mika, I know she’d be great, she’s fun, easy to work with and a friend to you but in all seriousness, people are beginning to talk.”

“What people?” Mika protested angrily.

“I went onto MFC yesterday afternoon and there was speculation about you guys going out, and then what happens? I go on not even 12 hours later and they’re voting on what you should call your bloody twins!”

Well that explains the twin babies then.

“Who cares what people think.” Mika folded his arms and looked defeated. I could feel his annoyance and resentment as he rested his chin on his folden arms on the table before he quickly sat up.

“What was your name? Catherine?”

“Kate actually.”

“Right, Kate, what do you think?”

“Pardon?”

“Well who do you think I should have?”

“Ah, well… I don’t really think – “

“You perked up round the end of the names, who would you choose?”

“I don’t think that’s part of my – “

“Screw the rules, if you’re working with us luv, you’re going to have to be versatile. So who’ll it be?”

“But it’s your show Mika.” I said shyly.

“Look, it makes no difference to me. I already wanted Adele and I can’t have her. Just pick.” Poor guy. He must really have wanted to have her.

“Well, I really like Neo and Sliimy actually. I can’t choose.” I directed the latter statement to Yasmine who looked at some papers.

“We can’t have them both Mika.” She said. I think she could see he was upset.

“Sleep on it Kate please and have an answer for me tomorrow. I’m going home.” He stood up and left his place, not storming out, but slinking out. I was wrong, he wasn’t annoyed as much as he was sulky.

As soon as he was out things started to relax and Yasmine patted my hand and said “He gets a little miffed if things don’t quite gohis way.” And winked at me. I smiled in response.

We finished off soon after that, deciding on about 30 choices (down from 70) to take back to Mika at his apartment.

Just as we were getting ready to go, I heard Yasmine on her cell phone.

“It’s such a real shame!” She was talking in a hushed tone. “If we could have Neo then we could call in Adele as well. I wish I could go and tell that to Kate… Yeah she’s the new one… No, she’s actually quite good. I haven’t seen much yet because she seems a bit shy as well you maybe… Ok, I’ll talk to you later Mum… Bye!”

I suppose we’d have to go with Neo.

Back at home in my windowless apartment, I made a quick dinner out of some packet pasta and some leftover salad from last night and flicked on the TV.

Trent River the popular anchorman was reading the headlines of today’s news and one caught my eye.

“SCIENTIST BET GAMBLER HAS COMPLETED THE DNA DEVICE DESIGNED TO MERGE CELLS FROM TWO SEPARATE ORGANISMS TOGETHER TO CREATE ONE NEW ORGANISM. IT WILL BE USED IN ANIMAL AND PLANT EXPERIMENTS AND IN PREGINATION AID”

Ugh why couldn’t people leave things alone! But still, Bet was the wife of my uncle Dom Gambler. I laughed to myself as a silly idea hit.

I finished dinner and watched rubbish television until I was tired and went to bed to dream of Neo-Sliimy’s and Adele performances. Whatever an “Adele” was…

I was horrified and bewildered and extatic all at once! AMAZING!

Yasmine spoke of my Neo. “I am really surprised at how cheap Neo is willing to go for this. Really, I think we should consider him Mika, he seems so eager and friendly and he shows potential.” Yasmine spoke with a mixee accent. It was so beautiful when she strung a sentence together like this. I had not heard her before, but for the quiet, almost whispers she had spoken to me through the phone.

I finished dinner and watched rubbish television until I was tired and went to bed to dream of Neo-Sliimy’s and Adele performances. Whatever an “Adele” was…

You're brilliant!! :biggrin2:

don't be mean with him, he don't want to be Mika (as Neo ¬¬)

hey i'm not being mean,:shocked: i quite like his stuff as well, i added him on myspace, and on facebook and twitter! see :wink2: i DO like him! :naughty: all i said was that he isn't as good as Mika, which... let's face it! he isn't! :thumb_yello:

Don't you think that the fact that he likes Mika's music and that they are similar means that he's trying to be like him? I can tell that his music is not at all like Mika's but I'm scared that everyone will start comparing him to Mika too much. Apart from the hair they're not that similar are they?:shocked:

Today I was in a shop with my friend when the video for wake up came on and my friend said "He reminds me of Mika with the colours and everything." I wanted to scream because it's so frustrating that he is compared to someone with a completely different style. Mika is Mika and that's it.

Sorry to write such a negative comment :thumbdown:

What do you MFCers think? I'm lost.:boxed:

Don't you think that the fact that he likes Mika's music and that they are similar means that he's trying to be like him? I can tell that his music is not at all like Mika's but I'm scared that everyone will start comparing him to Mika too much. Apart from the hair they're not that similar are they?:shocked:

Today I was in a shop with my friend when the video for wake up came on and my friend said "He reminds me of Mika with the colours and everything." I wanted to scream because it's so frustrating that he is compared to someone with a completely different style. Mika is Mika and that's it.

i agree! they are only similar in the way they look/dress, that's pretty much where the similarities end! he definitely doesn't sound anything like Mika, i can understand why you're annoyed, it's weird for him to be compared so easily. i showed Sliimy's myspace page to my cousin (who is also a Mika fan) and the first thing she said was, 'oh he looks just like Mika!' i wouldn't worry, it will probably only happen a lot more! :-D

Yeh I guess so. I wonder what Mika thinks of Sliimy, I would think that he is pretty pissed off if he isn't a fan of his!:naughty: Hehe I think i'll just listen to Ring,Ring to get Sliimy out of my system!:wink2:

You're brilliant!! biggrin2:
yaaaay your stories are sooooo good! i am really enjoying reading them:thumb_yello:, any more on the way??? lots o' luv xxx :roftl:

Thank you! :blush-anim-cl:

Funny how this worked out really, I was sitting up last night and when I got the "throw Neo and Sliimy in together" idea I really wanted to take it to Cazgirl for a script if she was interested but then I was bored and so I wrote it myself ;)

It wasn't meant to be this long but it will still be short if you know what I mean and yes, there will be more coming ;)

Stll haven't decided on an ending yet ;)

But I was thinking of a possible thing going on between to of the girls as when I cast "O'hara" I gennerally have a love story somewhere about her. IDK why, I've not got a thing for big girls with red hair :fisch:

Funny how this worked out really, I was sitting up last night and when I got the "throw Neo and Sliimy in together" idea I really wanted to take it to Cazgirl for a script if she was interested but then I was bored and so I wrote it myself ;)

It wasn't meant to be this long but it will still be short if you know what I mean and yes, there will be more coming ;)

But I was thinking of a possible thing going on between to of the girls as when I cast "O'hara" I gennerally have a love story somewhere about her. IDK why, I've not got a thing for big girls with red hair :fisch:

Why don't you start a new thread with the story? :wink2: So everyone can enjoy your stories! I'd love to read more!! :punk:

But I was thinking of a possible thing going on between to of the girls as when I cast "O'hara" I gennerally have a love story somewhere about her. IDK why, I've not got a thing for big girls with red hair

Write girl, write...you can't leave us like this!:blink:

Please!:wink2:

Why don't you start a new thread with the story? So everyone can enjoy your stories! I'd love to read more!!

Yes you should really do that!:thumb_yello:

Write girl, write...you can't leave us like this!:blink:

Please!:wink2:

Yes you should really do that!:thumb_yello:

I will, I will, promise!

Should I?

I feel like too much trying to be like Caz with her scripts and those are masterpeices!

I'll get back onto it tonight after my rehersal (I'm in a play :wink2)

agree with you 100% :thumb_yello:

I'm guessing your sister is not too much of a fan!! The actor doesn't remind me of Mika but he is quite funny!:roftl:

jajaja

well she is a fan but not too much :P, she likes that actor more than Mika

and yeahh he is sooooo funny!! XD

I awoke to a drizzly, moist day as the humidity crept into my ventilated apartment.

I pulled a pair of acid wash skinny jeans, a red keyhole halter necked top and a pair of matching peep toed heels out of the cupboard and a soft creame coloured jacket from the couch where it lay from the other night’s encounter with Yasmine.

I once again grabbed my bag and left for the studio.

Once there, I examined first my watch then my PDA and sure enough, I was on time.

I was supposed to be given a tour around the studio where I would be working for the next little while (when exactly was Mrs Penniman due back anyway?) and then meeting Mika so that we could go to lunch and get to know each other a little better seeing as we’d be working in such close confines for I don’t know how long.

I didn’t know about this proposal from Mika via PDA email. I honestly don’t believe that PA’s and their bosses should be so… Chummy…

But alas, there was nobody in the meeting room where I now stood.

Suddenly, I heard a scream.

A child’s scream, gleeful and high pitched.

I followed to investigate.

I opened the door and young girl flew past me. At least I think it was a young girl, “IT” was wearing a pink dress as far as I could see although it was all a screaming blur to me.

The little pink blur was followed by a bigger, more lanky blur of the colours pink, white and more pink.

The big blur caught up to the little blur then the adjoined blur became the out of breath shapes of Mika and a young child, about 5 or 6, with short, light brown curly hair.

“Hahaha hey Cathrine, have you met Emmanuel?”

“Um, it’s Kate, no I don’t think I have.”

Mika opened his mouth to speak but was interrupted by the squeaking voice of the child.

“I’m Emmanuel, it’s very nice to meet you Miss Cathrine.” He… She… IT bowed rather courteously.

“Oh, hi, my name is Kate, it’s very nice to meet you… That’s a very nice dress you have on.” I thought to add this as it was really a very nice dress, it was pink netting like that of a ballet tutu with undertones of purple and yellow and blue which peeped from the ruffled skirts underneath. The yellow high heeled tap shoes brought out the yellow in his skirt.

“Thank you Catherine! My aunty Joanni made it for me!” He lowered his voice to a loud whisper. “My dad’s not supposed to know ‘cuz he thinks dressing up like a poof is going to turn me into a heterosexual!”

“Oh… Haha… Mmmm…”

Mika blushed and picked up the little… Er… Boy… And said “Catherine doesn’t really need to know QUITE that much Manni, let’s not scare her off now” He giggled. “Look! We match!” He gestured to first the bow’s ensemble of bright pink and then to himself. Mika was wearing the same coloured pink skinny jeans, a white t-shirt with a weird cartoon character with an arrow through it’s head and a pink cardigan that almost matched his pants.

“Yeah, twins! Do you want to be a twin too Cathernie”

“Um, I don’t think that’s possible, and by the way, it’s Ka-“

“You can be an only twin if you want!”

“Oh, um I - “ Mika came into the conversation with his screaming.

“BOOOYAKALAKASHAAAAAAWWWWWWWPUKALAKADAWALAWA!!!”

I was startled and dropped my bag.

I bent down to pick it up.

“No, allow me Miss Catherine.” Came the high pitched voice and in an instant Emmanuel was at my side holding the bag out to me with a big angelic smile on his face and a sparkle in his bright brown eyes.

“You’re wearing pants.” He smiled.

“Yes I am.” I smiled back.

“Are you a heterosexual?”

I was taken aback.

“Emmanuel, why don’t you go read your book while me and Miss Catherine talk about big work things.” Came Mika with a giggle.

“Ok!” He ran off into the meeting room, another pink blur..

Mika and I stared at each other in silence for a brief minute. I guessed he was waiting for me to say something but all I could choke out was “Cute kid…”

He bit down on his lower lip, smiled and nodded awkwardly “Mmmhmm…”

“No, allow me Miss Catherine.” Came the high pitched voice and in an instant Emmanuel was at my side holding the bag out to me with a big angelic smile on his face and a sparkle in his bright brown eyes.

“You’re wearing pants.” He smiled.

“Yes I am.” I smiled back.

“Are you a heterosexual?”

I was taken aback.

“Emmanuel, why don’t you go read your book while me and Miss Catherine talk about big work things.” Came Mika with a giggle.

“Ok!” He ran off into the meeting room, another pink blur..

hahaha this is brilliant! :roftl: you are sooooo clever and v funny! can't wait for the next installment! :-D :thumb_yello: xxx