That's horrible!

Tell that woman that Khayla says that's behaviour I only see in the highschool that I go to and personally think is disgusting. Also to have some respect for other people and their passions.

You can't get too annoyed at what she says because it's harmless to Mika if it's insulting and he can't hear it and I know that it's hard. But the thing is that it gets to you. If she's support staff then tell her to be a bit more of her name. SUPPORTIVE.

That's just plain childish and insensitive.

I fully agree with what you say about Mika. I draw strength from him. He says he's got tough skin from being bullied so I toughened up. He spoke in a language I couldn't understand (:angry:) so I proceeded to learn French which is now my favourite subject.

He's a really, truely beautiful person.

:EDIT: I just saw your other post. I'm glad you are like minded on the subject of guys.

Young people are often dramatic and very excitable. It's hard to deal with it isn't it?

Well done for talking to the lady :punk:

:huglove:

I wish I awas abit tougher but I'm very sensitive to what people say I need alot resurence and guidence cos I trusting and things people gets me in tricky situtions sometimes like last week when a man in van parked outside my place and he was nice talk to had 2 little dogs and asked me take photos for me which I did to be friendly but the support staff where worried now any time a white van pulls up they jump at window which is quite funny to watch them being over dramatic that lady support worker is in her 40s who says mean things about mika also says things about that lad who won dancing on ice shes says they both gay and their dress sense is disgusting I dont care if mika gay straght, ib but I thing hes straight or ib because the stuck in middle song maybe it about being middle child or about him ib but I dont really mind either way cos he sweet kind man I justn wish that support woman would chill out say something nice about mika

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I awas abit tougher but I'm very sensitive to what people say I need alot resurence and guidence cos I trusting and things people gets me in tricky situtions sometimes like last week when a man in van parked outside my place and he was nice talk to had 2 little dogs and asked me take photos for me which I did to be friendly but the support staff where worried now any time a white van pulls up they jump at window which is quite funny to watch them being over dramatic that lady support worker is in her 40s who says mean things about mika also says things about that lad who won dancing on ice shes says they both gay and their dress sense is disgusting I dont care if mika gay straght, ib but I thing hes straight or ib because the stuck in middle song maybe it about being middle child or about him ib but I dont really mind either way cos he sweet kind man I justn wish that support woman would chill out say something nice about mika

I was really sentitive about what people say about Mika. I still am but I learned to internalise it.

I don't know if it's the best idea but I found that hurling abuse at the person tends to get a message across if all else fails.

I'm a bit of a loner. I wonder why? :roftl:

A white van? I used to live with someone with a white van. He had schitzophrenia.

Yeah, I get worried about white vans how too...

Would you say that the man was nice though? You didn't find anything even the slightest bit odd?

I don't have a problem with people who drive white vans, but it's always good to be careful...

If she continues to make you feel sad about Mika, even after you've asked her about it, please do see somebody about having her spoken to that she works with. Her snior supervisor or maybe even make a formal complaint if you feel really bad.

It's not right of somebody who should be making you feel safe and supporting you, to be unkind and unfair.

And you're always more than welcome to talk to me if you need to :huglove:

I was really sentitive about what people say about Mika. I still am but I learned to internalise it.

I don't know if it's the best idea but I found that hurling abuse at the person tends to get a message across if all else fails.

I'm a bit of a loner. I wonder why? :roftl:

A white van? I used to live with someone with a white van. He had schitzophrenia.

Yeah, I get worried about white vans how too...

Would you say that the man was nice though? You didn't find anything even the slightest bit odd?

I don't have a problem with people who drive white vans, but it's always good to be careful...

If she continues to make you feel sad about Mika, even after you've asked her about it, please do see somebody about having her spoken to that she works with. Her snior supervisor or maybe even make a formal complaint if you feel really bad.

It's not right of somebody who should be making you feel safe and supporting you, to be unkind and unfair.

And you're always more than welcome to talk to me if you need to :huglove:

I try my hardest to not take any notice to support worker but she is mean about names she says sometimes support workers can be very judgemental in a way they about me even saying I'm abit child like cos abit naive and trusting I was wary of man in van but he said he used live in mine and richards flats when it used be a house before silph supported livng project bought the 3 houses I just toke his photo with his 2 jack russell dogs but didnt get too close to van just got camera from him toke it one the support staff didnt even realise what happening right outside houses I do try be careful but like to help people I too caring for own good sometimes I will talk to another support staff if that one keeps being mean though have once last weel but will again if needed

I try my hardest to not take any notice to support worker but she is mean about names she says sometimes support workers can be very judgemental in a way they about me even saying I'm abit child like cos abit naive and trusting I was wary of man in van but he said he used live in mine and richards flats when it used be a house before silph supported livng project bought the 3 houses I just toke his photo with his 2 jack russell dogs but didnt get too close to van just got camera from him toke it one the support staff didnt even realise what happening right outside houses I do try be careful but like to help people I too caring for own good sometimes I will talk to another support staff if that one keeps being mean though have once last weel but will again if needed

That's good because you shouldn't be made to feel uncomfortable or upset in any way in your own house.

I think you did the right thing in terms of your safety with the man. If all you did was speak to him and take a picture for him, then that's alright.

It's probably a good thing for people to be wary of strangers wheater they are "childlike" (which I don't think you seem to be from what I've read here) or otherwise.

:shocked:

wow im so happy this thread came up

i just wanted to say that my dentist looks like him

:mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow::mf_lustslow:

omg i looove my dentist

if only he knew

maybe he does...i have seen him about 6 times this year

lol:blush-anim-cl: awww i love him hes the bestest

:roftl::roftl:

Now that I'm so angry, this guy actually looks sexier than M to me :mf_rosetinted:

oh my god that's just too amazing :roftl::roftl:the similarites :roftl::roftl:

honestly I stopped to laugh for plenty of minutes!

I know someone who looks like Mika! Well, not properly, but as I see him he usually reminds me of him. When I'm on my way to my school (loong long way!), about two streets aside my destination, lives that guy and we usually see each other. He goes exactly the opposite way. I don't know what he's called but I wouldn't hit on him anyway XD he has biig curly hair, but there's something that holds you back in that guy... i dunno what but if you saw him you'd know, lol!

This is a boy in the year above me, my friend took the pic of someone next to him and i nicked it and cropped it. He's got the curls and i fancied him before i knew about Mika.

ollie.jpg

Compare it to the pic in my sig

Well?

Edited by luvin mika 4eva

• 2 weeks later...
this is me and my friend at school . i tell him everyday he reminds me of mika. they don't look exactly the same but they have the same giggle :)

l_f06e9b50895d43e9b48e3aca243a43f6.jpg

Aww he's a cutie. And you're really pretty :)

• 4 months later...

6576_117578323821_515098821_2289397_2025247_n.jpg

i know it's not a very good picture, but he is kind of shy i guess.:teehee: this is the lookalike i knew at school, sadly he's left now to go to uni :shocked: his hair is a lot darker than Mika's, as are his eyes, but he reminds me of him so much! the way he dresses, the way he laughs even the way he dances (like a loon) hhhm i guess i'll have to find a new lookalike now! :wink2:

i know it's not a very good picture, but he is kind of shy i guess.:teehee: this is the lookalike i knew at school, sadly he's left now to go to uni :shocked: his hair is a lot darker than Mika's, as are his eyes, but he reminds me of him so much! the way he dresses, the way he laughs even the way he dances (like a loon) hhhm i guess i'll have to find a new lookalike now! :wink2:

oh woow :) he really looks kinda like mika just younger hahaha

i found my mika look a like at a reggae concert xD

bild079l.jpg

the picture sucks xD

I love his hair- alot like Mika's... me like him... :wub2::naughty:

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
aww.. i met a guy last summer on an event ^^

i was drunk and there with some friends

and there was a guy a few meters away from us

and he totaally looked like mika xD

and then i shouuted "heeyy Mikaaa"

and he looked at us :D

and came over

oh god i almost died..

i asked if i can make a picture with hiim :D

and he said "yes if i get a kiss :D" hahahaha..

(he was druuunk..too.)

so i gave him a kiss :D and got a picture.. haha.

:roftl: but i've never seen him agaiin......:wub2::thumbdown:

YOU ARE REALLY BLISSFUL...:shocked:

JEALOUS:dunno:

A dude in my film class looks like Mika.

I ran in on the first day (I was late), saw him, screamed "IT'S MIKA", hugged him, then looked at him closer and I was like, "OH CRAP< YOU'RE NOT MIKA" and apologised, walked out again, then re-entered and sat down in a dignified manner.

I was so embarrased now my teacher always takes the mick over that 'little' mistake.

BUMP

Oren Lavie:

381564639.jpg

OMG he SO does! :mf_lustslow:

A dude in my film class looks like Mika.

I ran in on the first day (I was late), saw him, screamed "IT'S MIKA", hugged him, then looked at him closer and I was like, "OH CRAP< YOU'RE NOT MIKA" and apologised, walked out again, then re-entered and sat down in a dignified manner.

I was so embarrased now my teacher always takes the mick over that 'little' mistake.

LOL that's brilliant!

I have this friend who used to be really into anime and drawing it and looking like the characters and all. But that was until he met me and decided he loved being all dirty and all about being a girl and wearing lingerie and liking the look of the same type of boys I do and singing and that didn't bother me till he started to really fall for this guy who was new and he tried to introduce us but I hated him from the moment I met him.

He had pale olive skin and brown curly hair, big eyes (I never look long enough at eyes to pick their colour because I have a visual imperament so don't like to be looked at in the eyes myself) and he's quite slim and still soft looking and with really nice clothes. He is just so CUTE!

But he's not a very nice person. I find it ironic that now that Chad (the Mika lookalike) realises that my friend likes him, he stops talking to my friend and won't leave me alone!

I keep expecting him to pop up out of nowhere now and I get all twitchy but he never shows so I let my guard down and THERE he is! It's so creepy! :roftl:

I was in the school hall and sitting at the end of a row of chairs and SWORE nobod was anywhere near me (people avoid me so I was sure I'd be alone) and the next thing I know, he sits next to me and then looks at me and goes "Oh hello!"

He kept talking to me and it got really awkward and I didn't know what he was after when he spoke to me because 2 weeks ago when he didn't know my friend was in love with him, he threatened to hurt me with some tiny metal object that I couldn't identify because he said he hated me!

Psycho Mika much? :loco:

Here is a pic of my husband, he looks and dresses just like Mika, he always gets stopped in the street and people ask him for autographs, he hates it, he's a little bit shorter than Mika, he's 6ft 2..

9jun1-3.jpg

:naughty::naughty::naughty::naughty:

i think he is mika at the first time I saw that :boxed:

blissful:thumb_yello: