• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:blush-anim-cl: I'm so flattered!

I honestly just thought it was boring and a bit silly but I'm quite enjoying writing it now :wink2:

Please don't stop writing!! It's not boring & silly at all! :wink2::punk:

What about these two ??

martin%20lousteau.jpg

Martin Lousteau - Ex economy minister of Argentina

20080414-juan-jose-avila-10.jpgmika.jpg

Juan José Ávila - Argentinean actor, dancer, singer(?)....a weird mix between that.:aah:.

Wow. They're like twins:shocked:

What about these two ??

martin%20lousteau.jpg

Martin Lousteau - Ex economy minister of Argentina

20080414-juan-jose-avila-10.jpgmika.jpg

Juan José Ávila - Argentinean actor, dancer, singer(?)....a weird mix between that.:aah:.

oooh Ana! are you sure about this? hahahaha :roftl: my gossh noo I can't see the last one but :naughty: haha

oooh Ana! are you sure about this? hahahaha :roftl: my gossh noo I can't see the last one but :naughty: haha

I can't see his pictures.:blink:.

Here are some pics of the last one.

http://www.extremista.com.ar/6080/fotos-de-juan-jose-avila/.

Just scroll down a bit and you'll find them.

The first one is the one that looks more like Mika.

Now I can see the pics.:blink:

Edited by Ana1202

“Umm So… The…. Um, the tour –“

“Tour! Oh yes, the tour! Ok, here is the hallway just outside the meeting room. If you look over there, you’ll see the door to the meeting room…”

“… Go on….”

He looked at me like he was trying to hold back laughter.

“What? What’s wrong Mika?”

“Ok, just hold still ok?”

I took a cautionary step backwards and he came closer, his hands behind his back.

“Um… Mika…”

“Just keep still. Veeeery stil”

I stood still and watched him approach and put his arms around me in a giant bear hug.

I tensed, thinking over what he could do with me in such a position but found nothing wrong so embraced him. He was so warm and his hug was one that was comforting and loving.

An image flashed in my head as a bright colour flashed in my eyes and I heard something about “strings.”

Suddenly he let go with one of his arms and said “SILLLLLY STRIIIIING!”

I heard a weird pressurised ssssshhhhh sound as something sticky and fluorescent orange fell over my eyes.

I immediately pushed him away to inspect my clothes but it was a stringy substance like very thin streamers except that they were cold and sticky and smelt funny.

I pulled it all off and looked at him disapprovingly and stood for a few seconds assessing the situation before I lunged at him and took him to the floor, the can now in my hands as I coated him in the odd substance from head to toe until the both of us were in a tangled pile on the floor (more him than I as there’s so much more of him than there is of me) gasping for air as we laughed.

“What are you doing with miss Catherine?” came Emmanuel’s inquisitive tone.

Mika sat bolt up right and smiled. “We were just having a silly string wrestling match!”

“Cool! Can I play?”

“Sure!”

I had to but in: “Oh, and by the way, I prefer to be called Ka-“ I was cut off by the loud war cry let rip from Mika’s mouth sounding somewhere between a screaming baby with water in it’s throat and some kind of mad man with rabies as Emmanuel ran, jumped and threw himself on top of the pile and gave Mika and myself a new coating of silly string.

When the can was empty and we were all lying in a pool of highlighter orange, Emmanuel looked at us both with his head cocked to the side.

“I thought you guys were doing grown up’s stuff.”

“Manni, when do you know me to act like a grown up?”

“Manni” giggled and then declared “NEVAH!”

“Tour! Oh yes, the tour! Ok, here is the hallway just outside the meeting room. If you look over there, you’ll see the door to the meeting room…”

“… Go on….”

“What? What’s wrong Mika?”

“Ok, just hold still ok?”

I took a cautionary step backwards and he came closer, his hands behind his back.

“Um… Mika…”

“Just keep still. Veeeery stil”

I stood still and watched him approach and put his arms around me in a giant bear hug.

I tensed, thinking over what he could do with me in such a position but found nothing wrong so embraced him. He was so warm and his hug was one that was comforting and loving.

An image flashed in my head as a bright colour flashed in my eyes and I heard something about “strings.”

Suddenly he let go with one of his arms and said “SILLLLLY STRIIIIING!”

I heard a weird pressurised ssssshhhhh sound as something sticky and fluorescent orange fell over my eyes.

I immediately pushed him away to inspect my clothes but it was a stringy substance like very thin streamers except that they were cold and sticky and smelt funny.

I pulled it all off and looked at him disapprovingly and stood for a few seconds assessing the situation before I lunged at him and took him to the floor, the can now in my hands as I coated him in the odd substance from head to toe until the both of us were in a tangled pile on the floor (more him than I as there’s so much more of him than there is of me) gasping for air as we laughed.

“What are you doing with miss Catherine?” came Emmanuel’s inquisitive tone.

Mika sat bolt up right and smiled. “We were just having a silly string wrestling match!”

“Cool! Can I play?”

“Sure!”

I had to but in: “Oh, and by the way, I prefer to be called Ka-“ I was cut off by the loud war cry let rip from Mika’s mouth sounding somewhere between a screaming baby with water in it’s throat and some kind of mad man with rabies as Emmanuel ran, jumped and threw himself on top of the pile and gave Mika and myself a new coating of silly string.

When the can was empty and we were all lying in a pool of highlighter orange, Emmanuel looked at us both with his head cocked to the side.

“I thought you guys were doing grown up’s stuff.”

“Manni, when do you know me to act like a grown up?”

“Manni” giggled and then declared “NEVAH!”

thats great!! :biggrin2:

I love the story so far!

“… Go on….”

great!! :punk:

yes of course! i think we are all luuurving your wonderful story posts :-D xxx

Haha I'm glad!

Any thoughts on a name?

I was thinking "Mika's PA stuffs up and merges Sliimy's and Neo's DNA to create one really cute, not-quite-as-good-as-Mika Mika clone"

I think it's kind fo catchy :mf_rosetinted:

Pianogirlsammy & yours truly presents...

MIKA'S SECRET SIBLINGS!

What the Pennimans weren't telling us...

John Malkovich:

brothers.jpg

Sacha Baron Cohen:

lovekids.jpg

Emile Hirsch:

EMILEHIRSCHLOVECHILD.jpg

...those Pennimans. Tsk tsk.

Pianogirlsammy & yours truly presents...

MIKA'S SECRET SIBLINGS!

What the Pennimans weren't telling us...

John Malkovich:

brothers.jpg

Sacha Baron Cohen:

lovekids.jpg

Emile Hirsch:

EMILEHIRSCHLOVECHILD.jpg

...those Pennimans. Tsk tsk.

XD JOHN MALKOVICH!i love how hes liek older than joanie XD

ahha i made those! good times. this is hilarious