XD JOHN MALKOVICH!i love how hes liek older than joanie XD

ahha i made those! good times. this is hilarious

He seriously IS older then her.

Want to know something scary? His mother's name is Joanne.

WHATWHATWHATWHATWHATWHAT?

It's a sign.

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
What about Matt Devine???

i dunno! i guess he kind of looks like him, what with the mad hair and him being so tall and all :wink2: but i'm still not 100% sure :blink: i think i'll just stick with my lovely College lookalike :wub2: (and the real thing of course!:naughty:) lots o' luv x

i dunno! i guess he kind of looks like him, what with the mad hair and him being so tall and all :wink2: but i'm still not 100% sure :blink: i think i'll just stick with my lovely College lookalike :wub2: (and the real thing of course!:naughty:) lots o' luv x

Hah, it's all good!

Tbh, I was shocked pleasantly as I was actually looking up a few pictures of drag queens when that came up and I was like :jawdrop::mf_lustslow:

But I like my boy (there are two but I like one) and, as you say, the real thing :punk:

OMG he so is a bit of alright isn't he!

Yeah, a bit like Mika, but REALLY hawt!

And see, I don't see Mika as Hawt... Cute, sweet, adorable, gorgeous and perfected, but not hot...

NOT HOT???? :jawdrop: what on earth are you on about mika not hot

have you not looked at him lately :shocked: sheeshhh he's THE hottest thing on the planet (and don't anyone try & be smart & say no the sun is hotter 'cause no it damn well isn't!!!)

man some people are weird!!! weird I tell ya:boxed::blink::shocked:

:lmfao:

You are one of those who don't m'dear.mf_rosetinted:roftl:

Hahahahaha :lmfao:

So true is every word :roftl:

NOT HOT???? :jawdrop: what on earth are you on about mika not hot

have you not looked at him lately shocked: sheeshhh he's THE hottest thing on the planet (and don't anyone try & be smart & say no the sun is hotter 'cause no it damn well isn't!!!)

man some people are weird!!! weird I tell yaboxed:blinkshocked:

No, I don't find Mika hawt.

Sorry!

Here's my excuse:

I am experiencing FLS (first love syndrome) and am missing my gorgeous, perfect and beloved Mikalike and I have lost interest (in THAT way) in all others, even Mika.

My man left before he got to be my man. I miss him :sad:

But no, I don't really find him hot. I just see him as a really gorgeous person rather than a hot.... Yeah :wink2:

Sorry!

But no, I don't really find him hot. I just see him as a really gorgeous person rather than a hot.... Yeah :wink2:

seriously, you don't think Mika is hot!:shocked: gawd i absobloodylutely adore the man!:wub2: i mean, my college lookalike is ruddy gorjuss but... well, he's not a patch on the real thing!!!:mf_lustslow: heehee:naughty: lots o' luv x

Hahahahaha :lmfao:

So true is every word :roftl:

Sorry!

Here's my excuse:

I am experiencing FLS (first love syndrome) and am missing my gorgeous, perfect and beloved Mikalike and I have lost interest (in THAT way) in all others, even Mika.

My man left before he got to be my man. I miss him :sad:

lol weird un hehehe:naughty:

seriously, you don't think Mika is hot!:shocked: gawd i absobloodylutely adore the man!:wub2: i mean, my college lookalike is ruddy gorjuss but... well, he's not a patch on the real thing!!!:mf_lustslow: heehee:naughty: lots o' luv x

Yeah ok, Mika is good looking, I got that, I'm not completely blind. But I mean, I asociate the word "hot" with the idea of someone being extremely desirable in a chickeny way.

I actually do not feel anything chicken related for anyone and not Mika. I think he's good looking, I think he has a beautiful personality, but I do not feel for him in a chickeny sense.

lol weird un hehehe:naughty:

Weird WHAT?

And hi BTW! :huglove:

picture.php?albumid=235&pictureid=2515

Sliimy :wub2:

He looks v. much like him. :D

Tell ya what though...I don't see the resemblance...OK I'm weird but apart from the hair and the shape of the face?..nathin'. Hmm I have been thinking about this one for I while, thanks for reminding me of this unanswered question of mine and maybe I'll decided if Sliimy looks like Mika. (it may take a while though, a few years maybe?) :roftl:

I agree, he's pretty wubly :wub2:

Tell ya what though...I don't see the resemblance...OK I'm weird but apart from the hair and the shape of the face?..nathin'. Hmm I have been thinking about this one for I while, thanks for reminding me of this unanswered question of mine and maybe I'll decided if Sliimy looks like Mika. (it may take a while though, a few years maybe?) :roftl:

I agree, he's pretty wubly :wub2:

I think Sliimy looks a lot like Price too...In fact, I think he looks more like Prince than Mika (but I think on that picture ^ you can see more Mika in him. Well, a little more.)

maybe it's his eyes? They're so nice :wub2: