• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohhh... it's kinda late.

Hmph :sneaky2:

You better take care of it! Jk

Yeah, it's just after 1am my time (even though the MFC clock is STILL wrong:sneaky2:)...hehe

Yeah, she returned it. It's back in my posession- safe now. :naughty: Infact, I think it's still in my backpack. :roftl:

well sure, but who knows:naughty:

he's just nice to look at, and talk too...

his got big shiny celery colored eyes! and long curlies:wub2:

He sounds really nice! I mean, I don't know him, so I guess this is purely based on looks. Well, you did say he's nice to talk to...:naughty:

Here's 12:18am... but don't worry, it's weekend!

Hmph... your packback, what a nice place to put your CDs :sneaky2:

Yes, good point. :naughty:

Well, I was transporting it from school to home and didn't have the chance to take it out of my bag yet. :lol3: But I do have special CD case/holder/shelf thingies (I don't know what to call them haha) for my CDs. But I have too many CDs now and need a bigger one. :bleh::naughty::thumb_yello:

Yes, good point. :naughty:

Well, I was transporting it from school to home and didn't have the chance to take it out of my bag yet. :lol3: But I do have a special CD case, holder, shelf thingies for my CDs. But I have too many CDs now and need a bigger one. :bleh::naughty::thumb_yello:

Ok, i know you'll take care of it! (I sound like it's mom or something)

Just wondering... how many CDs you have?? I'm sure you have tons.

Ok, i know you'll take care of it! (I sound like it's mom or something)

Just wondering... how many CDs you have?? I'm sure you have tons.

haha :lol3:

You know what? I don't think I've counted them before. :boxed: I have some in the shelf thingies, more on another shelf, some in my closet. Hmmm, now I'm curious to know...:bleh::naughty: And I really need a bigger storage place for them, so they can all be in one place. heh heh

haha :lol3:

You know what? I don't think I've counted them before. :boxed: I have some in the shelf thingies, more on another shelf, some in my closet. Hmmm, now I'm curious to know...:bleh::naughty: And I really need a bigger storage place for them, so they can all be in one place. heh heh

Gosh... you open the closet and you have millions of CDs that you bought but you don't remember when was that! You should count them, i'm curious.

Gosh... you open the closet and you have millions of CDs that you bought but you don't remember when was that! You should count them, i'm curious.

Imagine that!

But, yeah, CDs are one of my 'weaknesses'. :naughty:

I'm curious as well. Though I'm not sure if it's hundreds and hundreds and hundreds. :bleh: Maybe this should be like a mini weekend project or something. :naughty:

Imagine that!

But, yeah, CDs are one of my 'weaknesses'. :naughty:

I'm curious as well. Though I'm not sure if it's hundreds and hundreds and hundreds. :bleh: Maybe this should be like a mini weekend project or something. :naughty:

Oh yeah, me too! I can't go to a CD store without buying at least one CD. It's like a drug.

Yeah, i hope it doesn't take you hours! Save them in a nice place, so... in years you can listen to them... and say "Oh... so i liked that music!"

Oh yeah, me too! I can't go to a CD store without buying at least one CD. It's like a drug.

Yeah, i hope it doesn't take you hours! Save them in a nice place, so... in years you can listen to them... and say "Oh... so i liked that music!"

Yes, exactlly!!! Totally addictive!

Yes, I shall do that. hehe

Anywhoo, I should be off to bed, it's nearly 2am:shocked:. Later Suzanne! :bye:

Yes, exactlly!!! Totally addictive!

Yes, I shall do that. hehe

Anywhoo, I should be off to bed, it's nearly 2am:shocked:. Later Suzanne! :bye:

Yup, if you count them... tell me how many you have! You are the only person i've met (At least on the net) that i'm sure have lots of CDs

It's laaaaaate, Lou!

See you later, sweet dreams!

Night <3