What are you doing right now? Part II

HollyD

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i just wrote this to my neighbor in her myspace truth box

Kiersten omg! u are the most awesomeist person! jk you are the least awesomist person jk youre a dog jk youre a bird jk youre a cloud jk youre a figment of my imagination jk your house is on fire jk i only wish it was jk i have a gun to my head and was forced to say that jk its a knife to my neck, just kidding its my cat laying in her cat tree thing, jk its god, jk i was nothing i just said it jk its because i saw a tree and thought it was a flame coming off your roof jk it was a bird, jk i hate birds jk i am married to a bird, jk im not married but if i was, it would be to a bird, just kiddingit would be to a frog jk it would be to a penniman jk, it wouldnt be, jk it would be. jk i had a iced carmel machiatto, jk thats not how you spell it. jk i dont actually know how to spell it, jk i do, ok jk i dont. jk you look like a duck, jk tally did that one time and she bit me, jk she bit me and screatched me, jk i ment scratched, jk youre at swimming, jk your dead, jk i wish, jk did i just say that, jk i dont really, jk its not nice to lie jk if they dont know its a lie its fine, jk i hope you dont know its a lie, jk i hope you do, jk i wish you had a pet mountain lion. jk you do, its angel. jk but we told zach she was one time we made lots of money, jk we tried to get him to give us 3 dolla but he didnt,, jk i would have taken it all and run, jk i would have given lyss some, jk i hope you have fun reading this, jk i hope u suffer while reading this, jk i hope you have a fun time jk i hope you choke on a fly, jk an apple, jk my cat just ate some catfood, jk no she didnt shes sleeping in her cat tree thing, jk shes awake staring at my fish, jk i dont know what shes staring at, im not her, jk i am. jk it was really me who peed on you that one time jk it was really alyssa. jk it was really my cat. jk i bet u didnt know that one. jk youre smarter than you appear to be, jk that was a lie, jk youre smart to some person i bet, jk i know u are smart to me, jk i think a rock has a higher IQ than you, jk thats alyssa, jk thats a leaf. jk im gonna eat, jk im hungry but not eating jk my mom still needs to order the food. jk. jk no. jk. bye. jk hello. jk im gonna go pee. jk i went right before i started writing this, jk it was like 5 mins before. hope u enjoy that. XD