What are you doing right now? Part II

HollyD

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ooohhhh I want to complain for a moment!!!! My eyes are ALL red and they HURT really badly...... I had to take my contacts out and put on my glasses that are the WRONG prescription by the way! Aaaahhhh!

NOT A HAPPY CAMPER! BOO

I will REALLY be pissed if I cannot put in contacts in the morning! :mf_rosetinted:

ooohhhh I want to complain for a moment!!!! My eyes are ALL red and they HURT really badly...... I had to take my contacts out and put on my glasses that are the WRONG prescription by the way! Aaaahhhh!

NOT A HAPPY CAMPER! BOO

I will REALLY be pissed if I cannot put in contacts in the morning! :mf_rosetinted:

Ooooohhh that does suck :thumbdown:

Ooooohhh that does suck :thumbdown:

If I have to go to work with my glasses tomorrow that make me feel like I am going to :puking: cause I cannot see right - I am gonna SCREAM!

ha ha ha ha ----- when I got home tonight - I ran into the wall as soon as I came in! My daddy looked at me like :blink: Are you drunk Holly?

:roftl:

If I have to go to work with my glasses tomorrow that make me feel like I am going to :puking: cause I cannot see right - I am gonna SCREAM!

ha ha ha ha ----- when I got home tonight - I ran into the wall as soon as I came in! My daddy looked at me like :blink: Are you drunk Holly?

:roftl:

That sucks majorly!

I live in the state of Canada:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Okay I am officially an idiot!!!! i DID not know that we were in the same time zone as Canada! .... this comes from a girl who DIDN'T know that Florida and NYC were in the same time zone, until I went there :roftl:

Okay I am officially an idiot!!!! i DID not know that we were in the same time zone as Canada! .... this comes from a girl who DIDN'T know that Florida and NYC were in the same time zone, until I went there :roftl:

haha don't worry about it!

Yeah, riiiiiiiight:roftl:

The shape MY eyes are in.... oh yeah!!! I am squinting so bad right now! Remember HOW hideous I look last night -- TONIGHT would SCARE the knockers off the scariest witch flying on her broomstick! :boxed:

The shape MY eyes are in.... oh yeah!!! I am squinting so bad right now! Remember HOW hideous I look last night -- TONIGHT would SCARE the knockers off the scariest witch flying on her broomstick! :boxed:

*shudders at the thought of what Holly currently looks like*

:lol3:

I would take a piccie and show you - but, you would have terrible nightmares for weeks! :shocked:

:naughty:

haha:roftl:

I am currently trying to go to sleep... it is 2am, i am up in less than 5 hours and all because of insomnia...

P.S. Sleeping tablets dont work.

Aww that sucks! :thumbdown: