What are you doing right now? Part II

HollyD

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're not serious, are you?

my sister was talking to me and was like "well at least im not fat" and it really pissed me off. and i wasnt thinking when i did it. i dont wanna be bulimic, it just really hurt me

Thanks. These teachers could lay down a bit on the work haha

...yeah, sadly, I'm doing homework as well :sneaky2:

haha im sorry

my sister was talking to me and was like "well at least im not fat" and it really pissed me off. and i wasnt thinking when i did it. i dont wanna be bulimic, it just really hurt me

haha im sorry

You should have told her that it hurt you alot!!!

That's okay :naughty:

You should have told her that it hurt you alot!!!

That's okay :naughty:

well it happened at the dinner table, and i just focused on somehing trying not to cry, but tears were streaming down my face then my mom came over and got mad at her and i just went upstairs and did it. it disgusts me thinking about it

well it happened at the dinner table, and i just focused on somehing trying not to cry, but tears were streaming down my face then my mom came over and got mad at her and i just went upstairs and did it. it disgusts me thinking about it

Oh my goodness! That is totally awful!!!

oh dev.. i know what thats like *pats you on back* but trust me, YOU'RE NOT FAT.

you don't wanna see me in person believe me you might run and hide :naughty:

I'm going to go for tonight :bye:

ya and when i was downstairs i said i was gonna be anorexic or bulimic and my i ran upstairs started the bath water and idk. lool

Devin, don't continue with this! It's is extemelly unhealthy! Be proud of who you are and what you look like.

Awww, Devin, that's terrible. I'm so sorry. Please don't do it again, OK? You're not fat. Say it ten times to yourself. :huglove:

oh dev.. i know what thats like *pats you on back* but trust me, YOU'RE NOT FAT.

you don't wanna see me in person believe me you might run and hide :naughty:

dont say that!

I'm going to go for tonight :bye:

Devin, don't continue with this! It's is extemelly unhealthy! Be proud of who you are and what you look like.

night. i know its unhealthy i wish i didnt do it. the thought disgusts me

Awww, Devin, that's terrible. I'm so sorry. Please don't do it again, OK? You're not fat. Say it ten times to yourself. :huglove:

i know its not lol. thanks

*covers face*

no i get mocked alot because i did put on a bit of weight recently bcuz i broke my leg and now i've got the cast off i'm trying to get rid of it... bt i still cant run let alone ride my horse.. i was riding my horse around the paddock with my cast on and my mum came out and yelled at me to get off lol

Okay, so I've decided to stick around for a bit longer :naughty:

But Devin, you are not fat, know that okay? Promise me you won't do that again.

i wont do it again. lol i swear. eww its gross

*covers face*

no i get mocked alot because i did put on a bit of weight recently bcuz i broke my leg and now i've got the cast off i'm trying to get rid of it... bt i still cant run let alone ride my horse.. i was riding my horse around the paddock with my cast on and my mum came out and yelled at me to get off lol

aww im sorry

*covers face*

Your horse, what does he/ she look like?