What are you doing right now? Part II

HollyD

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i only c him for like 2 minutes a day after school. and i couldnt even c him today!!!!! :sad:

You should get his email or something! Do something, Dev, don't waste your time.

Oh no, that's awful! I wish I could help you but I haven't the slightest idea :no:

I only had 54 megabytes left :shocked: But thankfully my sister deleted something and now i'm happy, i can use Photoshop again, wohooo!

You should get his email or something! Do something, Dev, don't waste your time.

I only had 54 megabytes left :shocked: But thankfully my sister deleted something and now i'm happy, i can use Photoshop again, wohooo!

i have his ms. i just nvr c him on because i get home later at night

I thought I was off the computer for tonight, until I realized that I didn't understand my homework (and am not looking for summaries to see if it will help me:bleh:)

Woot woot :yay:

I am drinking tea and digesting my recently-consumed mandarin. :biggrin2:

I thought I was off the computer for tonight, until I realized that I didn't understand my homework (and am not looking for summaries to see if it will help me:bleh:)

Woot woot :yay:

Any excuse :rolls_eyes:

I do exactly the same thing.

I'm eating ice and ripping CDs onto my Zune software

...which reminds me that I have about 800 CDs to rip...

Awww :huglove:

Dare I ask what you're doing? :naughty:

:wub2:

College Algebra. Synthetic division and long division of polynomials.

:puke:

It's actually pretty easy...but he just gave us sooo many problems! i've been working on it for two hours. And then I have another section to do after this. And write an outline for a speech.:naughty:

Eating chocolate my exchange student just gave me 'cause she doesn't like it :jawdrop:

I do :naughty:

It's actually pretty easy...but he just gave us sooo many problems! And then I have another section to do after this. And write an outline for a speech.:naughty:

:blink: You're in college? I totally thought you were in high school...

It's actually pretty easy...but he just gave us sooo many problems! i've been working on it for two hours. And then I have another section to do after this. And write an outline for a speech.:naughty:

I hate polynomials! :hair:

Good luck :naughty: