What are you doing right now? Part II

HollyD

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty:

I never do homework..I'm too lazy. That's probably why my grades are so bad.

aww haha

i have to have straight As to keep my laptop. and i have a B in PE bcuz if you miss one mile, your grade automatically goes down. if ur missing 2, u have an F! but im missing 1 bcuz i was sick. and im missing some othr points bcuz i sometimes have to leave school early for golf matches

aww haha

i have to have straight As to keep my laptop. and i have a B in PE bcuz if you miss one mile, your grade automatically goes down. if ur missing 2, u have an F! but im missing 1 bcuz i was sick. and im missing some othr points bcuz i sometimes have to leave school early for golf matches

I cheated in PE. I'm a terrible student :naughty:

When we're running our mile we have to count each of our laps out loud..I would always go "1, 2, 5, 6.."

I'm glad the PE teacher never found out..:bleh:

I cheated in PE. I'm a terrible student :naughty:

When we're running our mile we have to count each of our laps out loud..I would always go "1, 2, 5, 6.."

I'm glad the PE teacher never found out..:bleh:

we cant do that. each lap they mark us down for doing, and we have to get under 7 for an A on that mile, under 8=B under 10=C under 11= D under 13- F

the occasion is a holiday YAY! its the second week of the holidays starting tommorow!

AUCKLAND!! :shocked: i command you to go google it.. i'll give you a hint... its a city...

*googles auckland in curiousity of what will come up*

ooooh btw this is my 1600th post WOOOOOOOTTT!! :toot:

the occasion is a holiday YAY! its the second week of the holidays starting tommorow!

AUCKLAND!! :shocked: i command you to go google it.. i'll give you a hint... its a city...

*googles auckland in curiousity of what will come up*

ooooh btw this is my 1600th post WOOOOOOOTTT!! :toot:

lucky!

haha i will get right on that

ooo congrats!!! :yay: