Quotes about MIKA from normal (and not-so-normal) people

racinghorse83

this thread is helarious

i have a few

after a mika concert a few months back in the loo

girl 1: So, enjoy yourself?

girl 2: Yes, I really did.

girl 1: How does it feel? You're no longer a Mika-virgin

girl 2: It was amazing. I'm becoming a whore!

And another one

IT teacher: What's your website about?

Friend from across the room: MIKA I BET!

Me: Well, maybe

IT teacher: Who's Mika?

Me: sdgvfjghsdjgfdsjgfdsg!!! Okay, Mika is the most amazing, talented singer ever.

*shows about 600 pictures of him to her*

IT teacher: Oh okay, he's sweet. What does he sing?

Me: WHAT DOES HE SING? Oh man..

Friend from across the room: DO NOT GET HER STARTED!

Me: What?

:)

I love Mika

:roftl::thumb_yello:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(This one is indirectly about Mika. My mom saw Rufus Wainwright on TV and this is how it went.)

Mom: Wow, he looks like Mika!

Me: You know, Mika is actually a really big fan of his.

Mom: Wow, he really looks like Mika. The could be brothers!

What? :aah::lol3:

We were watching some travel show and they were in Morocco.

My Mum (out of the blue): Mika was in Morocco once, wasn't he. It's very pretty there.

Me: :shocked::blink:

She didn't even like Mika, but I think we've (my sister and I) changed her mind about him. She even offered to go to his concert with me if my sister couldn't go. :aah:

this was a really mean trick my friends at work played on me

d: oh yeah i for got to say, there's was news about mika today

me: :blink: what news, i don't know no news, news about what, what about mika *i said it really fast and all at once*

r: :)

d: yeah it was all over the front pages of the papers...

me: WHAT WAS? what news about mika?

d: well he had a break down last night, and did a britney

me :blink: WHAT?

r: :roftl: yeah, i heard about that too, he shaved all his hair off

me: shut up. that's not funny

d and r: we're not joking seriously, he went mad and shaved it all off, it's in the papers and was on the news this morning

me: :tears: *i actually welled up and was sooo close to tears* that's not nice, he'd never do that?

d and r: well he did, and that's true

me: :tears: *a small tear rolled down my face* b b b but...

d: :huglove: oh helen, i'm soooo sorry...

me: *pushes her off* i know you're lying, and that's not funny

d and r: :lmfao: of course he hasn't shaved his head, he still has a full head of hair as far as we know!!

me: *whispers* i love his hair. i'd die if he did it for real

*shouting now* THAT WAS REALLY MEAN, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT TO ME, YOU KNOW THAT MIKA IS NOT A SUBJECT TO BE MESSED WITH :crybaby:

and yeah, i really did cry, there and then on the spot, with customers walking passed too:blush-anim-cl:

x

Guest EyeLoveMeCarPenKneeMan

This was a really LOW insult that my friend threw at Meeks in one of my rambles. Im not usualy the kind of person who gets mad whenever someone insults him, but this was just plain mean:

me: so yeah, the way he says imogen is really sexy. I have to show you. In one of these videos you can see them together and hes talking about her and i actually hate her cause he ADORES her and im jealous cause shes like, perfect for him.

Her: why, is she a boy?

I kicked her and chased her across the platgroud thumping her with my biology folder and screaming my head off at her. -.-

i can deal with the whole 'clips up his balls' thing, cause thats plain funny, i can also deal with 'hes a fake', cause i know thats bull****, and 'hes gay' cause thats not really an insult, but that was just plain LOW.

The boy 'I like' from school : "Is Mika a boy!?!?! I always thought Mika was a girl"... I try to forget he said that.. :mf_rosetinted:

My mum : "Why is Mika singing about rain!? If it rains now I'm gonna get a bucket of water and tip it down his shorts!! (refering to Mika's white boxers in the WAG vid)" :blink:

I brought TBWKTM in the car this morning (I drive to school with my Mika-loving friend) she was a gold mine of funny quotes:

Me: I was in a Mika mood this morning so I brought him to listen to

E: You were in a Mika movie?

Me: no a Mika mood!

E: I thought you said Mika movie! could you see the jealousy on my face!!!??

________

on the ride home while listening to Dr. John:

E: the Mika this morning made this such a good day... but I practically failed both of the tests I got back today. Oh Dr. Joooohn, what am I do- Heather, when we're listening to Mika we're so jolly! thats the only word I can use to describe us we're just jolly!

________

at her house after school, having a WAG dance party:

E: Heather, my pants have been slipping down all day! They're so big I could fit a whole other person in here! preferably Mika...:naughty:

as you can tell my friend's a little crazy, but she sure made laugh today!

Listening to Lollipop in the car:

dad-what is it he says? Something something your lollipop?

Me- umm :$ *starts singing because it thankfully got to another part*

dad- 'too much candy gonna rot your soul'? I guess these are just lyrics made to rhyme. Its not a song with a deeper meaning or anything.

Mum- he probably just likes candy.

Me- yeah, thats right. *extremely embarrassed* (cant tell them the REAL meaning of the song, so far they think mika is just this innocent high pitched poppy young lad- they dont know (as someone rightly put it earlier on this thread) THE DARK SIDE OF DA MIKA!)

Listening to Lollipop in the car:

dad-what is it he says? Something something your lollipop?

Me- umm :$ *starts singing because it thankfully got to another part*

dad- 'too much candy gonna rot your soul'? I guess these are just lyrics made to rhyme. Its not a song with a deeper meaning or anything.

Mum- he probably just likes candy.

Me- yeah, thats right. *extremely embarrassed* (cant tell them the REAL meaning of the song, so far they think mika is just this innocent high pitched poppy young lad- they dont know (as someone rightly put it earlier on this thread) THE DARK SIDE OF DA MIKA!)

:roftl:

:lmfao:

I wish I had some more conversations about Mika to post:rolls_eyes:

Aww im sure you'll have one soon.

If not, heres a tip:

FORCE your friends to watch an interview, or listen to a song theyve never heard or summat. Theyll come up with something- no one is oblivious to his pure mikanosity. :)

My friends brother sent me a message through her:

"He says that Mikas hair looks like a cross between a toilet brush and candyfloss. He told me to ask you when you get married to him, are you going to use his head to clean out the loo or just eat all the hair off him"

my reply:

"you can tell him that i know over 15, 000 people who think the opposite, and that anyway he won the award for the male artist with the best hair so THERE"

Friend-based.

Hannah: Who do you fancy?

Me:...*knows she'll get teased if she tells the truth*

Hannah: ALICE! Who do you fancy?

Abby: MIKA!

Me:...yup.

Hannah: Oh, you mean that scrawny little n**ce?

WHY THANKS FOR THAT LOVELY ARTICULATE OPINION. :sneaky2:

Another friend has also called him a paedophile, just because he dances about in his pants for one video. I wish they'd stop humouring me about it all.

Mum: Well they don't know what they're talking about, he's got more talent in his little finger than that lot. They wouldn't know talent if it bit them on the a**, and even then they'd think it was some sort of weird dog...

Mum: Well they don't know what they're talking about, he's got more talent in his little finger than that lot. They wouldn't know talent if it bit them on the a**, and even then they'd think it was some sort of weird dog...

:lmfao: I love your mum!

me:*kinda rambling about Mika*

friend: (in several remarks) Wow he's really talented, and he looks quite cute. Yeah, Rain and We Are Golden are brilliant, I downloaded Rain...

Today was the funniest day. :aah:

(I had not listened to Mika in 24 hours, so I was very... Jumpy, I guess.)

Me: *falling asleep in class*

Amelia (Best friend): *whispering/shouting* EMMA! MIKA'S IN THE CLASS ROOM!

Me: WHERE?! (Not whispering) WHERE WHERE WHERE?! WHERE!? TELL ME NOW?!

My teacher: Emma, what is wrong? Why have you disrupted my lesson?

Amelia: Mika-related Miss Smith.

My teacher: ... Understood.

Teacher: So, when it rains... When it rains.... I heard a song like that. Royal Albert Hall or something.

Me: IT'S BY MIKA!

Amelia: Oh my God... Now you've-

Teacher: Really? What's it-

Me: IT'S CALLED RAIN. YOU CAN GET IT ON iTUNES.

Teacher: That'd be nice, but I don't ha-

Me: USE MINE.

Amelia: EMMA. SHUT. UP.

I was like :blink:. :roftl:

And some random things from other people throughout the day:

"Mika the music teacher. He'd be fired. He'd just be like '****ing LEARN BY EAR!!'... I wish he was our teacher. That'd be... Friggin' AWESOME."

"Swear on Mika's life..? Oh never mind, you would never do that. Even if you WERE telling the truth."

"Mika's a weirdo... But he cures cancer."

"I want to put you in a coma. Because I want to see if I played Mika music, if you'd wake up. I bet two-hundred pounds she would."

-Random friends

"Okay, pretend you're Mika's drummer. You CAN'T SCREW UP. If you do, he'll hit you with a... A... His microphone. NOW, I KNOW he'd never do that, but we cannot risk it. So, don't screw up, alright, Emma?"

-My drum teacher. (I didn't screw up.:teehee:)

Today was the funniest day. :aah:

(I had not listened to Mika in 24 hours, so I was very... Jumpy, I guess.)

Me: *falling asleep in class*

Amelia (Best friend): *whispering/shouting* EMMA! MIKA'S IN THE CLASS ROOM!

Me: WHERE?! (Not whispering) WHERE WHERE WHERE?! WHERE!? TELL ME NOW?!

My teacher: Emma, what is wrong? Why have you disrupted my lesson?

Amelia: Mika-related Miss Smith.

My teacher: ... Understood.

Teacher: So, when it rains... When it rains.... I heard a song like that. Royal Albert Hall or something.

Me: IT'S BY MIKA!

Amelia: Oh my God... Now you've-

Teacher: Really? What's it-

Me: IT'S CALLED RAIN. YOU CAN GET IT ON iTUNES.

Teacher: That'd be nice, but I don't ha-

Me: USE MINE.

Amelia: EMMA. SHUT. UP.

I was like :blink:. :roftl:

And some random things from other people throughout the day:

"Mika the music teacher. He'd be fired. He'd just be like '****ing LEARN BY EAR!!'... I wish he was our teacher. That'd be... Friggin' AWESOME."

"Swear on Mika's life..? Oh never mind, you would never do that. Even if you WERE telling the truth."

"Mika's a weirdo... But he cures cancer."

"I want to put you in a coma. Because I want to see if I played Mika music, if you'd wake up. I bet two-hundred pounds she would."

-Random friends

"Okay, pretend you're Mika's drummer. You CAN'T SCREW UP. If you do, he'll hit you with a... A... His microphone. NOW, I KNOW he'd never do that, but we cannot risk it. So, don't screw up, alright, Emma?"

-My drum teacher. (I didn't screw up.:teehee:)

Awesome! Actually all of them, but I like the bold ones best:lmao: