Quotes about MIKA from normal (and not-so-normal) people

racinghorse83

Awesome! Actually all of them, but I like the bold ones best:lmao:

My drum teacher rules. He says he likes me 'cause I don't whine. I just get on with it. AND he was the first person to call me Bam Bam. (Stupid Mika. Stealing my nickname.) Today he said:

Alex: Emma, what subject do you hate on a Monday?

Me: History.

Alex: Uh-huh... And when do you have it?

Me: 2:40PM.

Alex: Your drum lesson next week is at 2:40, and we'll make it go on for long, 'kay?

He's nineteen , and quite good looking if I do say so myself. :teehee::aah::roftl:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My drum teacher rules. He says he likes me 'cause I don't whine. I just get on with it. AND he was the first person to call me Bam Bam. (Stupid Mika. Stealing my nickname.) Today he said:

Alex: Emma, what subject do you hate on a Monday?

Me: History.

Alex: Uh-huh... And when do you have it?

Me: 2:40PM.

Alex: Your drum lesson next week is at 2:40, and we'll make it go on for long, 'kay?

He's nineteen , and quite good looking if I do say so myself. :teehee::aah::roftl:

Haha that guy is awesome!:roftl:

Go to forums, Members Only, Introductions & Goodbyes and in there you should find a button "Create new thread" or something similar in the upper left corner:wink2: Hope this helps:thumb_yello:

Thankyou, will do, Do you have any idea if Mika is coming to Plymouth or near anytime soon?

Today:

"Mika's an interesting person. He has nice hair..."

-My friend's sister.

"If Mika died... I wonder what would happen... You'd go Emo, I know that much... "

"Mika. Now that's a name I dread to hear."

"M-I-K-A! Who's the man we love to hate?! Mika! Mika! Mika! MIKA~!"

-Amelia... :aah:

My mum this evening:

(Without looking which CD was in the CD-Player in the kitchen) "I have to take out the Mika-CD before I can put in my Christmas carol CD" (and of course she was right, because I listened to Mika while cooking for me :biggrin2:)

My guinea pigs last week:

(I was listening to LICM, "Relax" started) *rapturous squeaking* (They have a good taste :biggrin2:)

Hahahaha, I suprised my mom yesterday. I got home from school earlier.

I opened the frontdoor and heard my mom singing/screaming: 'MORE THAN THIIIIIIS, BAAABY I HATE DAYS LIKE THIS!!!!!" She was vacuuming.

I seriously thought she was joking, that she had heard me coming home.

So kinda ironic I slammed the door open: BUSTED!!

She threw down the vacuumcleaner and screamed. :roftl: 'Omg! I didn't heard you coming in! I'm nearly having a heartattack!'

Me: Nice vocals :roftl:

My mom: I'm sorry dear, I just HAVE to sing along with Mika when I turn on that new CD.

It was too funny

I opened the frontdoor and heard my mom singing/screaming: 'MORE THAN THIIIIIIS, BAAABY I HATE DAYS LIKE THIS!!!!!" She was vacuuming.

She threw down the vacuumcleaner and screamed. :roftl: 'Omg! I didn't heard you coming in! I'm nearly having a heartattack!'

My mom: I'm sorry dear, I just HAVE to sing along with Mika when I turn on that new CD.

It was too funny

that's a good one:roftl:!!!

It was too funny

Good one :roftl::roftl: