Quotes about MIKA from normal (and not-so-normal) people

racinghorse83

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"Remember to look for a spare ticket to that Mika gig you're going to. Why? 'Cause I wanna kill him."

"So. Blame it on the girls who know what to do, blame it on the boys who wanna screw you... What do you mean, that's not the lyrics?!"

-Amelia :aah:

• 2 weeks later...

The other day, my friend Victoria (uss_dolphin) and I were listening to 28. New Music vlog during last period, and we managed to walk downstairs and out to the buses with the headphones in. Just at the part where we had to go different ways, the part with Rain started playing, and we both just burst into song "MORE THAN THIS, WHATEVER IT IS, BABY, I HATE DAYS LIKE THIS!"

It was fun :naughty:. I'm so glad I have converts.

Also, my freshman Mika convert said that she had spent Geometry class drawing Mika lyrics on her notes instead of paying attention. Maybe she will be one of us soon too :naughty:.

I found this website listing a bunch of gigs in LA/SF, so I obviously had to click back a hundred pages to find when Mika played there. Herein commences one of the most hilarious Mika gig descriptions I have ever stumbled across:

Drop the pigskin, toss away the cold brews & stop oogling

the bikini models, fellas: Mika's back in town. -Royce

:lmao:

So, i got in the car this evening with my mom... And it was sooo cold here tonight!!

And so started the car, and started driving away while WAG came on radio!!! Was soo excited!! So I sang along.. and then my mom goes:

"We are not what you think we are, we are FROZEN, we are FROZEEEENNN!"

that made me laugh for 5 minutes straight :lmfao:

So, i got in the car this evening with my mom... And it was sooo cold here tonight!!

And so started the car, and started driving away while WAG came on radio!!! Was soo excited!! So I sang along.. and then my mom goes:

"We are not what you think we are, we are FROZEN, we are FROZEEEENNN!"

that made me laugh for 5 minutes straight :lmfao:

:lmao::lmfao:

:roftl:

Sadly my mom admits it:lmfao:

:roftl::roftl: i wonder whats better!!

My mom hiding on the computer, looking for mika vids on youtube? :roftl::roftl::roftl: she still doesnt understand that, when we share the same account, i know what she puts in her favorites... u should see it.. ALL mika (ok, half are by me... anyways:naughty: )

:roftl::roftl: i wonder whats better!!

My mom hiding on the computer, looking for mika vids on youtube? :roftl::roftl::roftl: she still doesnt understand that, when we share the same account, i know what she puts in her favorites... u should see it.. ALL mika (ok, half are by me... anyways:naughty: )

:roftl::roftl: