Quotes about MIKA from normal (and not-so-normal) people

racinghorse83

this happened a few minutes ago.

mika appears on tv for some channel V stuff,my mom was lying on the couch next to me.an interviewer guy sat with his legs crossed.

Mom: oh god..could you look at that?that interviewer sits like a GIRL! look at mika,at least he has a manly way of sitting.cute face too.

me: :shocked::teehee::lmfao::roftl:

awesome!! :lmfao:!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not very funny, but still.....

Me: (Talking to my Grandad when I found out I was getting tickets to the 3rd March gig...must have been just before Xmas last year) Grandad, i'm going to see Mika!!!!!! *boing boing boing, squeal squeal squeal*

Grandad: Oh, that curly haired boy of yours? Yeah, I quite like him. His music is very happy. Hey, can I borrow that CD of yours, I'll put it on my iPod

Me: :boxed: Yeah, course :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Another incident.....on Tuesday night, after getting off the phone with grandad, who had just agreed to drive me to a Mika gig in June. On the way back from band practice....

Me: Oh my God, i'm going to see Mika!!!!!

Malcolm (Musical director) : Oh, that boy your obsessed with? Curly hair, high voice, small thing?

Me: He's not small, he's 6 ft 3"!!!!

Malcolm: No, he's a skinny little thing!

Not very funny' date=' but still.....

Me: (Talking to my Grandad when I found out I was getting tickets to the 3rd March gig...must have been just before Xmas last year) Grandad, i'm going to see Mika!!!!!! *boing boing boing, squeal squeal squeal*

Grandad: Oh, that curly haired boy of yours? Yeah, I quite like him. His music is very happy. Hey, can I borrow that CD of yours, I'll put it on my iPod

Me: :boxed: Yeah, course :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Another incident.....on Tuesday night, after getting off the phone with grandad, who had just agreed to drive me to a Mika gig in June. On the way back from band practice....

Me: Oh my God, i'm going to see Mika!!!!!

Malcolm (Musical director) : Oh, that boy your obsessed with? Curly hair, high voice, small thing?

Me: He's not small, he's 6 ft 3"!!!!

Malcolm: No, he's a skinny little thing![/quote']

:lmfao:!!

wait, your grandpa has an ipod??????

mine doesnt know how a CD works :lmfao:!!:teehee:

:lmfao:!!

wait, your grandpa has an ipod??????

mine doesnt know how a CD works :lmfao:!!:teehee:

Yes, he does. My grandad has more technology than me!!!! HD tele, surround sound, iPods, DVD recorders, Sky TV, the list is endless. He's 70 this year, but all my friends thought he was his 50s, he looks so young! Hope it runs in the family :teehee:

But yes....my grandad is very groovy:roftl:

Yes' date=' he does. My grandad has more technology than me!!!! HD tele, surround sound, iPods, DVD recorders, Sky TV, the list is endless. He's 70 this year, but all my friends thought he was his 50s, he looks so young! Hope it runs in the family :teehee:

But yes....my grandad is very groovy:roftl:[/quote']

I like your grandad :D :D! I've always said I want to be a "groovy" grandma myself, and not a kill-joy old hag :roftl:

My best friend, after I told her about the Basel gig:

"Wow, he really thinks about the audience when preparing a gig!"

Well of course he does think about us!! :D :D

I like your grandad :D :D! I've always said I want to be a "groovy" grandma myself, and not a kill-joy old hag :roftl:

My best friend, after I told her about the Basel gig:

"Wow, he really thinks about the audience when preparing a gig!"

Well of course he does think about us!! :D :D

Haha :roftl: But anyone who likes Mika is groovy (and they're also one of the best peeps in the world!) so you'll be fine :thumb_yello:

"ooh, like his new songs..:biggrin2:" (mum)

"maybe you should come with me to one of his concerts..:pinkbow:" (me)

"I don't like him that much..:blink:" (mum)

:doh:

"ooh, like his new songs..:biggrin2:" (mum)

"maybe you should come with me to one of his concerts..:pinkbow:" (me)

"I don't like him that much..:blink:" (mum)

:doh:

:roftl: thats funny

well,

i was talking to my sister about mikas tour and how cool it would be (as usual) and she says to me

S-'oh i got his albums yesterday, and the new song kick ass, for you and thought ill listen to some and they arent that bad'

Me-':teehee: oh yeh but i already have them all? i told you his songs are good!'

S-'yeh i dont know why but i think he has really nice cheek bones'

Me- ':blink:.... really or r u teasing me again?'

S-'no he has like a nice jaw, he has like a nice face i dont know'

Me-':teehee: oooh i see, yes i understand!'

the mika love is spreading :naughty:

grandma "how can you pay that much money to go to many (only 3:((( ) Concerts of a penguin? He just loughs at you"

Myself: "It's not a penguin it's Mika and he is the nicest popstar ever with his fans"

grandma: "Oh Mika! Even worse that tall skinny one that's jumping around"

Myself: "I love him"

Should have told her Mika owns 2 penguins! She does not know good music! Calling P!nk fat and Mika the tall skinny jumping one (even if the last one is true she did not say that with much love)

Myself on fb: "who wants to go to see Mika with me?"

My cousin: "I'll come with you and throw eggs and tomatoes on him I hate him he makes me change the radio station if he's on!"

My mum: "how can one be that cruel to Mika he sings such happy songs and he is so sweet. He makes life enjoyable."

I sat in my room and watched mikavideos, when my roommate/best friend came in, looked at my notebook and sighed: “Oh no, you’re watching mika again? Oh dear, you’re so addicted!” But it turned out that I wasn’t the only addict ...the following three hours she sat beside me and watched the vids with me. I liked that. :cheerful_h4h:

Another time me and some friends played a game where you’ve got to guess a particular word. (hope, you know what I mean)

my friend went: “What does Mika like?”

and one of my friends shouted out loud: “Men!!”

…it turned out the word was “confetti” :biggrin2:

:r oftl: thats funny

well,

i was talking to my sister about mikas tour and how cool it would be (as usual) and she says to me

S-'oh i got his albums yesterday, and the new song kick ass, for you and thought ill listen to some and they arent that bad'

Me-':tee hee: oh yeh but i already have them all? i told you his songs are good!'

S-'yeh i dont know why but i think he has really nice cheek bones'

Me- ':bl ink:.... really or r u teasing me again?'

S-'no he has like a nice jaw, he has like a nice face i dont know'

Me-':teehee: oooh i see, yes i understand!'

the mika love is spreading :naughty:

:teehee: she doesn't want to admit it :naughty:

grandma "how can you pay that much money to go to many (only 3:((( ) Concerts of a penguin? He just loughs at you"

:lmfao:

Another time me and some friends played a game where you’ve got to guess a particular word. (hope, you know what I mean)

my friend went: “What does Mika like?”

and one of my friends shouted out loud: “Men!!”

…it turned out the word was “confetti” :biggrin2:

:roftl::roftl:

My friend: Those bunny teeth! :fangurl: He's our easter bunny ... but I don't want his eggs :blink:(German Eier = balls)

• 3 weeks later...

Grandma's boyfriend to me: Oh I saw this Mika of yours on tv, he's a very handsome man. I must admit you have a good taste

He even told me about Mika's biography, from what he heard from Mika himself on tv that his father was american, his mother lebanese and that they used to live in Paris... did not know my grandma's bf was interested in Mika:) haha that made my day

of course I have a good taste:)

So grandma shall see he's not a jumping penguin!!!:) (she likes his voice tough...)

My friend: I'm not lookin up Mika until you look up Kerli!!

A week later, they still haven't looked him up and I looked up Kerli a while ago. I just can't wait till they understand what I say when I go: Love love him! They are all: You already said love, you don't have to say it again.

• 2 weeks later...

I sent a friend of mine an email today with the link to "I guess that's why they call it the blues" which is one of my friend's favourite songs.

He replied:

As to the you-tube clip itself:

Jeez, instant inferiority complex! o.O

(would give my left nut to play like that! o.0)

Mika's voice is _very_ suited for Elton John songs.... and such a nice song to prove it with too!

My friend plays piano too... more for fun though!