the Blackall project in MFC....why not?

robertina

:roftl:

MY girl suddenly looks all innocent :roftl:

I KNEW I should of drawn a pub window around her

This will change ohh my ohh yes it will

I'm sure it will :wink2:. You can get some inspiration this weekend so Guy can see how the party has been.

Diana has got her/my girl back and I am going to get my/her girl back tomorrow, I'm so curious!

What are we going to do with all the artwork when it's finished, are we going to give it to Mika or are we keeping them ourselves? If we are (going to give it to Mika) I'll make a copy of my/our girls for myself :naughty:.

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure it will :wink2:. You can get some inspiration this weekend so Guy can see how the party has been.

Diana has got her/my girl back and I am going to get my/her girl back tomorrow, I'm so curious!

What are we going to do with all the artwork when it's finished, are we going to give it to Mika or are we keeping them ourselves? If we are (going to give it to Mika) I'll make a copy of my/our girls for myself :naughty:.

You know I dont have a clue on the end result , did Robster have any plans? :blink:

Im keep trying to make it darker and some one else :naughty:is trying to make it happier ......

She looks quite happy at the moment .... soon to change :bleh:

You know I dont have a clue on the end result , did Robster have any plans? :blink:

Im keep trying to make it darker and some one else :naughty:is trying to make it happier ......

She looks quite happy at the moment .... soon to change :bleh:

did you receive her freddie? :bleh:

She is looking great huh! :thumb_yello:

I will get her back soon enough ... its developing very interesting for sure :wink2:

She looks happy with the sun and her drinky ... mmmmmm

so you did get her! she must know her way to you by now.. seems like it didn't take long for her to travel :naughty: or maybe she wanted to make sure she would be with you for the big party this weekend!!! be a gentleman and buy her a drink... will you?? :punk::punk:

if you need more room, glue paper to it :bleh:

so you did get her! she must know her way to you by now.. seems like it didn't take long for her to travel :naughty: or maybe she wanted to make sure she would be with you for the big party this weekend!!! be a gentleman and buy her a drink... will you?? :punk::punk:

if you need more room, glue paper to it :bleh:

Yeh we can add things to it huh ? .. dont worry she is in for a great time .....

The scene might not be so peaceful when you get her back :bleh:

Yeh takes no time at all does it!

Yeh we can add things to it huh ? .. dont worry she is in for a great time .....

The scene might not be so peaceful when you get her back :bleh:

Yeh takes no time at all does it!

you know what freddie... behind that innocent look she has, i suspect that she is covering up something... maybe you can bring the best/worse out of her! :roftl:

You draw well!!! .. much better than me!!

Think Ill be adding stickers to it:wink2:

tks, but i did that quite fast while watching tv... i haven't really drawn in years... something to do with raising a family and working :naughty: i used to draw all the time.

i need to brush up on my coloring techniques :roftl:

tks, but i did that quite fast while watching tv... i haven't really drawn in years... something to do with raising a family and working :naughty: i used to draw all the time.

i need to brush up on my coloring techniques :roftl:

Your good! better than me

Stickers I think I shall use ... poor girl , thinking the sun and the beach was oohh sooo nice :wink2:

:roftl::roftl:

We should of taken pics you know ... see how it develops :blink:

:doh:

i did it with our first instalments...then i forgot!!!

silly me...

got drawings from avoca today...blimey, we're working fast!:naughty:

not much room left in the page...neither inspiration in my head!:roftl:

:roftl::roftl:

We should of taken pics you know ... see how it develops :blink:

I scanned them all. In case I would ruin something :naughty:. Just got my girl back from Diana, it is gorgeous!!!:shocked:

Robbi, have you thought about what we are going to do with the artwork when it's finished? Will we give it to Mika?

I scanned them all. In case I would ruin something :naughty:. Just got my girl back from Diana, it is gorgeous!!!:shocked:

Robbi, have you thought about what we are going to do with the artwork when it's finished? Will we give it to Mika?

hmmm do we REALLY want to?? :roftl::roftl: