• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking to join this also, well... put me on the list please :P

x

HOW WEIRD YOUR SIG IS!!!!!!:shocked:

mika with blue eyes.....hypnotizing!

ok, you are in the list! hope i can find you a partner soon....maybe you've got someone in mind?

hi robertina, good morning...

Me and Neiobi are really into this... just played my part (first turn-girl) and sent it to her...guess she's havin it today...what about now? our project's second turn CANNOT BE a copy of Mika's turn H lettered Home, right? Think we should set apart of whatever influences we might have from Mika and Sophie....

Me and Neiobi are really into this... just played my part (first turn-girl) and sent it to her...guess she's havin it today...what about now? our project's second turn CANNOT BE a copy of Mika's turn H lettered Home, right? Think we should set apart of whatever influences we might have from Mika and Sophie....

YES.

we all started with the girl as this was mika's instructions.

then, he went on his way without telling us anything more...so we are behaving consequently.

we will go on drawing freely, whatever we like best, exchanging drawings after adding one feature more...until we feel like drawing!

of course....one can always copy mika's ideas...why not? with her/his own peculiar style....

it's up to any of us decide what to do.

i was thinking of having the game concluded before xmas....otherwise it would turn into a bore...and mail expenses into a nightmare!:naughty:

ok...just let me know if it's for definite, so i can fin another mate for your second half!:thumb_yello:

out of topic.....WHO tagged this thread?:roftl:

I started but I only tagged it as artists :blush-anim-cl:.

Back I am from my weekend away, on with the drawing!

haha... mine is waaaaay apart from mika's influences.. :roftl: it's more like a kindergarten piece of art :insane:

i was thinking of having the game concluded before xmas....otherwise it would turn into a bore...and mail expenses into a nightmare!

you are tired of me already.. :tears::crybaby:

*goes crying in a corner her best drama queen style* newpuppydogeyesdy9.gif :mf_rosetinted:

haha... mine is waaaaay apart from mika's influences.. :roftl: it's more like a kindergarten piece of art :insane:

you are tired of me already..

*goes crying in a corner her best drama queen style* newpuppydogeyesdy9.gif :mf_rosetinted:

*hugs avoca*

silly you....what are you saying?:wub2:

i'm thinking about ppl sending envelopes to and for far countries....:shocked:

btw...the big one hasn't arrived yet!!!....you can fold the drawings next time avoca...and use a smaller envelope....we will scan the drawing to be posted anyway :thumb_yello:

*hugs avoca*

silly you....what are you saying?:wub2:

i'm thinking about ppl sending envelopes to and for far countries....:shocked:

btw...the big one hasn't arrived yet!!!....you can fold the drawings next time avoca...and use a smaller envelope....we will scan the drawing to be posted anyway

I know, luv. as you saw, I was j/k :wink2:

I did fold them! :shocked: it's a normal size letter with 3 sheets in, one is yours and 2 are of ehm.. my designer's :mf_rosetinted:

it was overweighted and I had it weighted and had the rate properly set. :boxed:

sigh.. postal service hates me.. :boxed: