the Blackall project in MFC....why not?

robertina

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: WOW !! Those drawings are beautiful !!! Tattoo art !! :punk::wub2:

Yes! Diana, we could open a tattoo shop together :punk::naughty:.

Tho I'd better practise a little more before I ruin someone's tattoo and he/she will walk around forever with a ruined tattoo :blink:.

Yes! Diana, we could open a tattoo shop together :punk::naughty:.

Tho I'd better practise a little more before I ruin someone's tattoo and he/she will walk around forever with a ruined tattoo :blink:.

Don't fuel my fantasies woman! :naughty:

I actually dream of becoming a tattoo artist. :wub2:

Edit:

Check out my amaaazing pencils! :naughty:

pencils.jpg

Edited by Diana

*bump*

I love the next bit Monie! The facial expression: "WTF!?" :naughty:

Yes, it is a small but funny contribution, don't you think :naughty:. I am thinking of adding one more thing to the Geisha drawing, then that drawing is finished don't you think?

You should become a tattoo artist! Why not. You are very good at drawing!

Happi: Would it be worth a trip to the Netherlands :naughty:?

Or maybe I'll come down under one day, I would love to see different places of the world. I will start with visiting Asun in Madrid, that is a little less pricy :naughty:.

Yes, it is a small but funny contribution, don't you think :naughty:. I am thinking of adding one more thing to the Geisha drawing, then that drawing is finished don't you think?

Happi: Would it be worth a trip to the Netherlands :naughty:?

Or maybe I'll come down under one day, I would love to see different places of the world. I will start with visiting Asun in Madrid, that is a little less pricy :naughty:.

:roftl: Then you can bring Asun with you !!! She wants to visit here too !! :naughty::cheerful_h4h:

Don't fuel my fantasies woman! :naughty:

I actually dream of becoming a tattoo artist. :wub2:

Edit:

Check out my amaaazing pencils! :naughty:

pencils.jpg

Diana, pardon me saying this but if u did what u did with those "amazing" pencils i wonder what would u do with a nice box of Carand'ache...:wink2:

:roftl: Then you can bring Asun with you !!! She wants to visit here too !! :naughty::cheerful_h4h:

That is great, I'll have to save some money (Asun probably too :bleh:) and then we can come together!

WW: Caran d'ache, that name brings back such good memories, when I was a child we always went to Switserland on holidays (cause some of my family live there) and at the central station in Bern they have these shopwindows, and behind one there were always these puppets from Caran d'ache. Every time I went there they showed a different story: puppets with pencils climbing mountains, puppets with pencils swimming (how did they do that :blink:) etc. I always wanted to go to the Caran d'ache shopwindow :wub2:.

lovely memory monie! i love us sharing all this about our drawing story...i remember dipping their point in a little pot of water and then creating the most childish drawings...but they looked perfect to me!

yes WW you are right!:thumb_yello:

i loved drawing very much when i was a child, i could spend hours with my sheets and pencils, and i love my first son who is like me!:wub2:

second is a total disaster...just like his father :naughty:

lovely memory monie! i love us sharing all this about our drawing story...i remember dipping their point in a little pot of water and then creating the most childish drawings...but they looked perfect to me!

yes WW you are right!:thumb_yello:

i loved drawing very much when i was a child, i could spend hours with my sheets and pencils, and i love my first son who is like me!:wub2:

I am sure he is not a total disaster, maybe just at drawing :naughty:. How old are your sons?

Depends on what you added and where.. Cuz I have an idea. :naughty:

It's difficult getting an apprenticeship! Someone would have to be willing to teach me. XD

Diana, pardon me saying this but if u did what u did with those "amazing" pencils i wonder what would u do with a nice box of Carand'ache...:wink2:

Maybe I should invest in some.. :mf_rosetinted:

As I said before Robi, when I come to Italy for future Mika gigs, you must introduce me your son:mf_rosetinted:

i'll do!...but i'm afraid he won't go alone..........:wink2:

my sons were with me in milan at my first mika's gig. they enjoyed it a lot.

now i think my second son would stay at home very happily :naughty: but the elder seems to like the idea of going...maybe standing FAR from me! :sneaky2:

so prob you'll meet him!:punk:

i'll do!...but i'm afraid he won't go alone..........:wink2

now i think my second son would stay at home very happily :naughty: but the elder seems to like the idea of going...maybe standing FAR from me! :sneaky2:

That's okay:roftl:

Haha:roftl:

Nice then!:punk::naughty:

It's difficult getting an apprenticeship! Someone would have to be willing to teach me. XD

Maybe I should invest in some.. :mf_rosetinted:

Then I'll ad one thing and send it back to you! I am always curious about your idea's :naughty:.

Would be great if you could get an apprenticeship. Can imagine that is difficult tho. Hopefully it will be possible :thumb_yello:.

Then I'll ad one thing and send it back to you! I am always curious about your idea's :naughty:.

Would be great if you could get an apprenticeship. Can imagine that is difficult tho. Hopefully it will be possible :thumb_yello:.

:naughty:

I'm still thinking about it!

First finish college and then if I still feel like becoming a tattoo artist..

I'll try to find someone nice who's willing to teach me. :mf_rosetinted:

14 and 10

yes i'm an OLD mother!:naughty:

Not as old as I am going to be if I will have kids (notice the word if, I am still not sure yet) :blink:.

i'll do!...but i'm afraid he won't go alone..........:wink2:

I think that is perfect for her, she wouldn't go for the 10 year old anyway I assume :naughty:.

That is great, I'll have to save some money (Asun probably too and then we can come together!

WW: Caran d'ache, that name brings back such good memories, when I was a child we always went to Switserland on holidays (cause some of my family live there) and at the central station in Bern they have these shopwindows, and behind one there were always these puppets from Caran d'ache. Every time I went there they showed a different story: puppets with pencils climbing mountains, puppets with pencils swimming (how did they do that :blink:) etc. I always wanted to go to the Caran d'ache shopwindow

Yep Caran d'ache surely brings up memories of childhood, and such things as watercolours, acrylic paint and all colouring stuff too as i spent 50% of my childhood painting and drawing, being an only child sometimes i had nothing else to do but distract myself...

I use Caran d'ache too, best brand of pencils

And have u been using them recently young lady?????=:sneaky2:

yes WW you are right!

Yes my middle child is also into painting and drawing, he's left handed and he's an artist...the girls not so much, well, not so much at all, just like dad too lol

Maybe I should invest in some.. :wink2:

Yep they're a bit expensive but your talent's worth it...

14 and 10

yes i'm an OLD mother!

Same here!

As I said before Robi, when I come to Italy for future Mika gigs, you must introduce me your son

Carlota, behave yourself....:roftl: