• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

img014.jpg

HERE SHE ADDED THE CLOCK ON THE LEFT!:thumb_yello:

img015.jpg

HERE SHE ADDED THE 'DANCER' (:punk:) ON THE EXTREME RIGHT!

don't you agree it's amazing?:thumb_yello:

I love your drawings, they are so playfull (the dancer is lovely)! :wub2:

could be BP number 2, could be........:cool:

It would be like someone draws one thing and then the drawing goes to another person (and so on)? That's what I thought in the beginning this project would be like. Would be a nice addition, I think.

Diana, I got your drawing today, it is :thumb_yello: again!!!

:naughty:

I need to buy new colourpencils cuz I'm using really crappy ones now that I got for free somewhere so I only have a couple of different shades. :roftl:

Okay .... apologies to Blue Sky & all here for taking sooooooo long to post ours ... :blush-anim-cl: ..... & as I only have an A4 scanner & our paper is A3 the outer edges of our pic is not visible , so next time we'll have to scan parts of the drawing I guess ... here goes ...

CatsMother.jpg

Happikali: My girl, I call her 'the cat's mother' :naughty:

Blue Sky: The drink in the girl's paw & the pond with lilypads & lilys ... :original:

Okay .... apologies to Blue Sky & all here for taking sooooooo long to post ours ... :blush-anim-cl: ..... & as I only have an A4 scanner & our paper is A3 the outer edges of our pic is not visible , so next time we'll have to scan parts of the drawing I guess ... here goes ...

CatsMother.jpg

Happikali: My girl, I call her 'the cat's mother' :naughty:

Blue Sky: The drink in the girl's paw & the pond with lilypads & lilys ... :original:

Gorgeos :thumb_yello:!

I need to buy new colourpencils cuz I'm using really crappy ones now that I got for free somewhere so I only have a couple of different shades. :roftl:

Can you imagine how your drawings will be when you are using good colourpencils (they are so pretty already)!

so how much did you like the new instalment?:naughty:

glad to see he's on Planet Random too...with all of us!:naughty:

anyone else who wants to post their drawing? pretty please?:punk:

He invented Planet Random.............the rest of us, that had just been floating around in space all these years were just glad to find somewhere to finally land:naughty:

Love all the lovely MFC additions too................well done they are fantastic, I love them:wub2: I really think that Robi needs nominating for a special award for starting this project..........one of the best MFC projects yet in my view...and competition for that title is fierce indeed!:thumb_yello:

He invented Planet Random.............the rest of us, that had just been floating around in space all these years were just glad to find somewhere to finally land:naughty:

Love all the lovely MFC additions too................well done they are fantastic, I love them:wub2: I really think that Robi needs nominating for a special award for starting this project..........one of the best MFC projects yet in my view...and competition for that title is fierce indeed!:thumb_yello:

I second that nomination Kath !! :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

the original blackall project by Mika/Sophie will do

:mf_rosetinted:

and thanks ppl! but mika's the real starter............. :wub2:

Hey guys! so I´d like to be part of this? am I on time for this?? :D what do I Have to do?

Kiss!

you need to find a mate, cause we draw in couples as mika and sophie do!:thumb_yello:

anyone offering to match this new entry????

Get Faber Castell Polychromos, if you have a choice. I treated myself by ordering the 36 pieces box, which arrived today. They're not the cheapest but so worth it. Your drawings would look even more terrific!