the Blackall project in MFC....why not?

robertina

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are way to young and cute to be desperate (for a guy) :thumb_yello:.

I know I know, I was kidding:bleh: Fortunately I'm not needy of that attention:naughty:

Sorry, you must think I'm a pathetic teen:blush-anim-cl:

Edited by Neiobi

Yep Caran d'ache surely brings up memories of childhood, and such things as watercolours, acrylic paint and all colouring stuff too as i spent 50% of my childhood painting and drawing, being an only child sometimes i had nothing else to do but distract myself...

same here! :thumb_yello:

781a_1_sbl.jpg

awwwwwwwwwww

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

I use Caran d'ache too, best brand of pencils:wub2:

Maybe those are the ones that Mika used/ uses for the Blackall project. Remember in the "Studio Tour 3", there was a shot of him working on the Blackall project and he was using coloured pencils...maybe those are the brand.

I even asked what brand they were (for the "Ask Mika" blogs)...but there's only been one round of those questions so far! :sneaky2::naughty:

Maybe those are the ones that Mika used/ uses for the Blackall project. Remember in the "Studio Tour 3", there was a shot of him working on the Blackall project and he was using coloured pencils...maybe those are the brand.

I even asked what brand they were (for the "Ask Mika" blogs)...but there's only been one round of those questions so far! :sneaky2::naughty:

Aw haha:roftl:

I think it may be that brand!

Just wish he gave us some friggin' answers:sneaky2:

He won't answer that in public before he made sure to get at least a free five year supply of those pencils.

Aw haha:roftl:

I think it may be that brand!

Just wish he gave us some friggin' answers:sneaky2:

I agree! :naughty:

He won't answer that in public before he made sure to get at least a free five year supply of those pencils.

Oops, yeah, how could I forget! :doh:

Or her could make a plug for it, like he did with the marine shirt. :naughty:

I know I know, I was kidding:bleh: Fortunately I'm not needy of that attention:naughty:

Sorry, you must think I'm a pathetic teen:blush-anim-cl:

Absolutely not! :huglove:

Of course it is important to have attention from boys. Just don't be desperate yet :bleh:. There will be a guy some day who will notice how lovely you are!

I agree! :naughty:

Oops, yeah, how could I forget! :doh

Or her could make a plug for it, like he did with the marine shirt. :naughty:

Who doesn't? :mf_rosetinted:

Absolutely not! :huglove:

Of course it is important to have attention from boys. Just don't be desperate yet :bleh:. There will be a guy some day who will notice how lovely you are!

Thankyou:huglove:

Yep:bleh:

diana and monie, awesome job!! :punk:

I have a box of caran d'aches too. got them a while back (waaaaay before this project) during the sales time, cause they cost A LOT. it's a huge box, with even silver and golden pencils. :bleh:

As I said before Robi, when I come to Italy for future Mika gigs, you must introduce me your son:mf_rosetinted:

you must meet them: they are absolutely adorable. :wub2:

I am a bit late to say thanks to Happikali for posting our picture of the cat's mother drinking her lemonade in the lilypond.

I enjoyed looking at everyone's art, so much talent here!!

My kids are much better at drawing than me. We put some onto cards for our family at Christmas. I can give the link, but it is not to ask you to "buy" anything, just to show you.

http://www.zazzle.com/blueskytokyo/cards

Son age 14 did elephant, son age 9 did polar bear, and daughter age 11 did the other two. (proud mama!!:blush-anim-cl:)

diana and monie, awesome job!! :punk:

I have a box of caran d'aches too. got them a while back (waaaaay before this project) during the sales time, cause they cost A LOT. it's a huge box, with even silver and golden pencils. :bleh:

you must meet them: they are absolutely adorable. :wub2:

I bet they are!:naughty::bleh:

Blue Sky, those cards are adorable! Love the colours:wub2:

I am a bit late to say thanks to Happikali for posting our picture of the cat's mother drinking her lemonade in the lilypond.

I enjoyed looking at everyone's art, so much talent here!!

My kids are much better at drawing than me. We put some onto cards for our family at Christmas. I can give the link, but it is not to ask you to "buy" anything, just to show you.

http://www.zazzle.com/blueskytokyo/cards

Son age 14 did elephant, son age 9 did polar bear, and daughter age 11 did the other two. (proud mama!!:blush-anim-cl:)

They are all very good - but my favourite is the hamster - gorgeous!! :wub2:

Nothing naughty I hope!! :sneaky2::naughty:

Me? I'd never!

Nah it's not naughty but I chuckled as I was drawing it. :naughty:

Can't wait to see it:naughty:

I've just seen your Artsy Farty album on myspace and all your art is brilliant!:wub2: I love the Guns 'N Roses logo.

Aw thanks! Glad you like. :)

I'm thinking of doing a huuuuuuge Guns N' Roses painting for my brother, cuz he's a huge fan and he used to have this as a poster.. but I think paintings are better than posters. :mf_rosetinted: