the Blackall project in MFC....why not?

robertina

Hello everyone :biggrin2:

I do have a few questions - are the partners scanning the drawing whenever one does a new round, or do we draw everything on the one,same paper? And do we have some limited time/deadline? Thanks :wink2:

we do not scan the paper, at least not me. I know robertina does, but since she's in charge of the project organisation and likes rightly to updated people on the thread.

no deadline, as far as I know. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we do not scan the paper, at least not me. I know robertina does, but since she's in charge of the project organisation and likes rightly to updated people on the thread.

no deadline, as far as I know. :thumb_yello:

Thanks so much! :flowers2:

These are wonderful Monie & Diana !!!

I STILL say ...... TATTOOS !!! :roftl:

Thank you Happi :thumb_yello:.

Ooh don't make Diana crazy, she really wants to become a tattoo artist! Then again, I was reading the last page of the Dublin thread (I really can't read them all :blink:) and people were talking about tattoo's of tours etc.:bleh:. Maybe Diana can become our MFC tattoo artist! If you want to she can tattoo a Mika on your shoulder (or wherever you want him :das:) I am sure!!!

Thank you Happi :thumb_yello:.

Ooh don't make Diana crazy, she really wants to become a tattoo artist! Then again, I was reading the last page of the Dublin thread (I really can't read them all :blink:) and people were talking about tattoo's of tours etc.:bleh:. Maybe Diana can become our MFC tattoo artist! If you want to she can tattoo a Mika on your shoulder (or wherever you want him :das:) I am sure!!!

:roftl: Haha !! Trouble is ... me being the 'farmyard necklace' gal ... I actually really want your sheep & cows as tattoos ... oh & ... DEFO. Diana's birds !! :naughty::thumb_yello:

:roftl: Haha !! Trouble is ... me being the 'farmyard necklace' gal ... I actually really want your sheep & cows as tattoos ... oh & ... DEFO. Diana's birds !! :naughty::thumb_yello:

We will make it a joined project then :thumb_yello:. Diana can tattoo her birds (and the sheep, they are hers too) and I will tattoo the Swiss cows (well I tried to let them look Swiss) :naughty:.

Thank you Daniella92, for your compliment.

We will make it a joined project then :thumb_yello:. Diana can tattoo her birds (and the sheep, they are hers too) and I will tattoo the Swiss cows (well I tried to let them look Swiss) :naughty:.

Aaahhh ... OK, sounds like a plan !!! :biggrin2:

NEW BLOG POST !! SOPHIES TURN part 8 !!! :woot_jump:

i'll add you immediately!

have fun!

:thumb_yello:

tayler

what about england and marlau? they were paired.....:blink:

yeah, i noticed that. but i also noticed that some people are doubled up, i wouldn't mind sharing.:roftl:

unless its problem of course.

:clap::clap:

as avoca already knows, i forgot our drawings in the mountain flat last week end.

how silly is that?:sneaky2:

i'm wasting two whole weeks before i get them!:thumbdown:

Well, look at the bright side: you have a mountain flat!

And in these weeks you can think about what you want to add to the drawings.

Not much drawing for me at the moment, busy busy busy here. Sure there will be times when I can draw again :thumb_yello:.

thanks monie, you are right:blush-anim-cl:

but they were ready to be shipped! :crybaby:

look at the positive side: better being busy NOW than later........:wink2:

True :naughty:. But I am busy with preparing for an orientation weekend for a new education and if they accept me (which is not sure at all) I will be busy for the next 4, 5 years :blink:. But with a very very nice education so fingers crossed. We'll see.

They drawings were ready to be shipped, oh, I can imagine your frustration! One more week to go then. :wink2: