the Blackall project in MFC....why not?

robertina

• Replies 963
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, Bluesky, your kids draw beautifully!!!

I decided to put another step here, since Diana drew something to the balloongirl (so I can expect her back very soon :punk:) and I to the Geisha girl. I put only the Geisha girl here so both girls will be at the same step again (so much for a good English sentence :blink:)

paintingofagirlmonie7lake088.jpg

Monie added the environment (lake, mountains)

:original:. I am already busy in my head with our 3th drawing (a new one!).

Shall I vlog about it and give some details away :roftl:.

Please do:roftl:

I still have Carla's drawing here, I feel terrible, I don't have any ideas now:boxed:

Please do:roftl:

I still have Carla's drawing here, I feel terrible, I don't have any ideas now:boxed:

Do like Mika does. Look around you. Let the world around you inspire you. Animals you see, people, tv-shows. Or the drawing itself. What does it need? Can you see it and then add it? That works perfect for me (tho not everything I had in my mind made it onto the paper, some things were really too difficult to draw:naughty:).

Do like Mika does. Look around you. Let the world around you inspire you. Animals you see, people, tv-shows. Or the drawing itself. What does it need? Can you see it and then add it? That works perfect for me (tho not everything I had in my mind made it onto the paper, some things were really too difficult to draw:naughty:).

My problem is: I have a lot of ideas, but I can't put them into paper:roftl: I just don't draw that well:no:. So I have to get other ideas, easier ones, but they don't come up to me:naughty:

My problem is: I have a lot of ideas, but I can't put them into paper:roftl: I just don't draw that well:no:. So I have to get other ideas, easier ones, but they don't come up to me:naughty:

Yes, that is difficult. Maybe you can look into some picture books for inspiration.

attention please!!!:punk:

i have some new entries who are

daniella92

and

keti

keti would like to be matched with an italian partner so i thought of lucrezia

can achtungbaby draw with daniella92?

please the ppl involved leave a comment!:thumb_yello:

thanks

daniella92

and

keti

thanks

Aw,i can draw with...any1,so i agree :D

x

I am a bit late to say thanks to Happikali for posting our picture of the cat's mother drinking her lemonade in the lilypond.

I enjoyed looking at everyone's art, so much talent here!!

My kids are much better at drawing than me. We put some onto cards for our family at Christmas. I can give the link, but it is not to ask you to "buy" anything, just to show you.

http://www.zazzle.com/blueskytokyo/cards

Son age 14 did elephant, son age 9 did polar bear, and daughter age 11 did the other two. (proud mama!!:blush-anim-cl:)

actually your kids are very talented, blue sky.. :shocked: pls, compliment them on my behalf :thumb_yello:

monie and diana, I LOVE the new entry... :wub2: as always, on the other hand :bleh:

daniella92

and

keti

thanks

Yeah I agree :punk:

daniella92

and

keti

thanks

Yeah I agree :punk:

It's me and Lucrezia then! :biggrin2:

Thanks very much Robi! :flowers2:

Thank you Avoca, for the compliment!

This project isn't finished for Diana and me, not even when the drawings of the girls will be. We've agreed to draw a third one, I already have idea's for it (it won't start with a girl this time). I love this project :thumb_yello:.

I am a bit late to say thanks to Happikali for posting our picture of the cat's mother drinking her lemonade in the lilypond.

I enjoyed looking at everyone's art, so much talent here!!

My kids are much better at drawing than me. We put some onto cards for our family at Christmas. I can give the link, but it is not to ask you to "buy" anything, just to show you.

http://www.zazzle.com/blueskytokyo/cards

Son age 14 did elephant, son age 9 did polar bear, and daughter age 11 did the other two. (proud mama!!:blush-anim-cl:)

:shocked: wow your kids are very talented! love it! so cute :wub2:

btw, for Michela and me, I sent our project to her few days ago, so now, I'm waiting her drawing back :thumb_yello:

Hello everyone :biggrin2:

I do have a few questions - are the partners scanning the drawing whenever one does a new round, or do we draw everything on the one,same paper? And do we have some limited time/deadline? Thanks :wink2: