Acoustic Relax on the radio!

elise_xx

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in a shop today and suddenly I heard Relax,but I was like, wait, this is different, it was the acoustic version!

I couldn't believe they played it on the radio! SO COOL. :punk:

Was it in a supermarket?:naughty:Cause I know it's getting played in supermarkets a lot. I also heard the acoustic Grace Kelly a few times:naughty:

Was it in a supermarket?:naughty:Cause I know it's getting played in supermarkets a lot. I also heard the acoustic Grace Kelly a few times:naughty:

Nooo it was just in some random shop xD

I was standing in the middle of the shop totally in trance haha :naughty:

Appie hein rules!!

I don't mind going to work, cause they always play mika grace kelly acoustic on the radio while I'm at word:naughty::thumb_yello:

I was in a shop today and suddenly I heard Relax,but I was like, wait, this is different, it was the acoustic version!

wow,that's great...i love when i hear somewhere(not only in my house) mika...like,i say in me:wait,smn else is listening to him right now too...and can hear this amazing song...:wub2:

Hey,that's great! I heard Acoustic Relax once in a cab :naughty:

Ooooooooh I was just thinking about this song today, how it must be one of the most beautiful ones that Mika does. In fact I was mentioning it today when writing my 2008 memories for the yearbook so this thread is very fitting :naughty:.

It always gives me shivers, it's amazing :wub2:. He sings it so beautifully, with hardly anything else than the voice......

Let's reminisce:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KrHsqRUhlD0

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Ooooooooh I was just thinking about this song today, how it must be one of the most beautiful ones that Mika does. In fact I was mentioning it today when writing my 2008 memories for the yearbook so this thread is very fitting :naughty:.

It always gives me shivers, it's amazing :wub2:. He sings it so beautifully, with hardly anything else than the voice......

Let's reminisce:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KrHsqRUhlD0

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

Thanks for posting , the lyrics on that really are sooo great .Well not great as its about death but you know what I mean