HollyD

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know and i am proud of it:naughty::punk:

gotta go to bed holly! text me! i dont think my dad will like the phone bill this month if i keep on going on the mfc:naughty:

YEAH!!!! Keep that up and you will n e v e r make it to Florida!!!!!

Good Night!!!! :bye:

I am off as soon as I am done with my laundry! :naughty:

:bleh::naughty:

I want to add a Russell Brand tag here too, cos I always talk about him no matter what thread I'm in :naughty: and this is like my home thread :naughty: I'll leave it for a bit though :bleh:

Hahahah you should! I usually end up talking about him alot in this thread too :naughty:

Awww, how come?

well ... my friend was really ssad today, and during PE, two of my other friends were talking bout it, and we were running, so i only heard part of what they were saying, i heard car crash, brother, dead.. and a few other things, so i though 'omygosh his bro got in a car accident' then later today i was telling my sis and she's like "wait, whats his last name" so i told her and shes like "wait. did jay get in a car accident too? because a yr ago today or tomorrow his other brother got in a car accident and died." and so its not that his other brother died too, its just the anniversery of that ones death, and its so sad