Iron_Man

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like donating a bit of my brain to all of you boys :sneaky2:

Where are your eyes? Do we have to do it all?:roftl:

Looks like it...:sneaky2: Well, if I ever get married, he can have the babies *hmph*

lmao at this thread :roftl:

Is it true that the male libido is like being chained to a madman? :naughty:

:lmfao::lmfao:

Classic...

Wow this thread is...interesting.

I've been stalking around for a while, you see. :naughty:

Hmmm, questions, questions, questions...I must have at least ONE question, yet nothing comes to mind. I shall return! DUN DUN DUHHHH!

:lmao: it is funny how girls always say they would like to know what guys think ... then when it comes down to it - they can't think of anything to ask!!!!! :lmfao:

:lmao: it is funny how girls always say they would like to know what guys think ... then when it comes down to it - they can't think of anything to ask!!!!! :lmfao:

I suppose it is quote funny/ironic in a sad way...because I have like 50 questions!!!

*sigh*

Heh I have just thought of a question, but it's probably best that I keep this one to myself... XD

You can ask me anything!!! :thumb_yello:

WHAT IS THE SQUARE ROOT OF YO' FACE???

Heh try to answer that one!

Anyyywayyys, on to a proper question. So is it normal for guys to plan who they are going to ask to prom 10 MONTHS before prom? It just seems a bit drastic to me...I dunno...

WHAT IS THE SQUARE ROOT OF YO' FACE???

Heh try to answer that one!

Anyyywayyys, on to a proper question. So is it normal for guys to plan who they are going to ask to prom 10 MONTHS before prom? It just seems a bit drastic to me...I dunno...

The square root of my face is Yo' momma :bleh:

Yes, but it could change over and over again - that is why we wait till the very last possible minute to ask a girl! So MANY girls so little time!

Can I have a tummy rub....

The square root of my face is Yo' momma :bleh:

Yes, but it could change over and over again - that is why we wait till the very last possible minute to ask a girl! So MANY girls so little time!

Can I have a tummy rub....

Oh snap that's a good answer...ladieeeees. Haha I don't know why, but if you say "ladieees" in a deep voice after everything you say, it makes everything oh so creepy.

Ah I see, that makes sense I suppose. I guess you guys aren't too happy that you can only ask ONE girl to a school dance, right? ;)

No, you may not have a tummy rub. You may have a doggy treat; Go fetch!!! *throws biscuit*