Inside a straight guys mind

Iron_Man

Oh snap that's a good answer...ladieeeees. Haha I don't know why, but if you say "ladieees" in a deep voice after everything you say, it makes everything oh so creepy.

Ah I see, that makes sense I suppose. I guess you guys aren't too happy that you can only ask ONE girl to a school dance, right? ;)

No, you may not have a tummy rub. You may have a doggy treat; Go fetch!!! *throws biscuit*

bark bark

*pants like a dog* :licks_lips:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

M'kay well anyways, that's interesting.

Don't pee in the house, you must wait to be taken on a walk...remember that...'tis very important...

don't worry I am house broken :thumb_yello:

can I have another treat.... and a tummy rub while you are at it? :shocked:

If he was SO perfect he would be with you, and not confusing you....

oh and you forgot another perfect guy -- ME! :cool:

Well . He is perfect but he doesn't like me . What can I do ? He still perfect . . . I love so much talking and lurking around with him . :wub2:

Ahahah ! But I dont even know you . I talked with you today for the first time . But well... :das:

Yes but you're 14 :naughty:

I'm 14 too... so....

Don't worry about it.:bleh:

The nice guys are pretty easy to spot, they're usually shy or scared to make the first move. And the jerks are obvious, they're always the ones that try to move really fast: "Dinner? Date? Party? Want some strange, unknown pills with that soda?" *slimey smile*

Don't worry about it.:bleh:

The nice guys are pretty easy to spot, they're usually shy or scared to make the first move. And the jerks are obvious, they're always the ones that try to move really fast: "Dinner? Date? Party? Want some strange, unknown pills with that soda?" *slimey smile*

:lol3:

Well, what if a guy just comes up to talk to you, but just you. Like he passes by at least three other girls to talk to you, but doesn't ask you out or anything? :blink:

Just being friendly, right...?

Awwww....:wub2: Well, he could be acting friendly, if you guys are friends.:bleh:

If you just met him, it sounds like he's interested, but shy about it.

Ask him out.:das:

No, we're not friends. Just met him two weeks ago. :naughty:

I don't have the guts to ask him out, but I don't know. We'll see what happens. Well, I'm off to bed! I'll talk to you later! Thanks for your advice! :wink2:

It's been a long time since I read a whole thread... and I did it again today with this thread :blush-anim-cl:

awww I didn't know Hollys son is an MFCer ^^ Holly you should have conceived him 5 years earlier.. I would marry him :wub2:

sometimes she does. She did dress me like a girl for Halloween once.

And she is always trying to make me wear rainbow colors

Holly don't do that :roftl::roftl:

And now my question:

why does a guy hold you close when you're cold.. taking your hand when you're scared during a movie... talking almost only with you on his own birthday party... hugging you like he doesn't want to let you go everytime you say goodbye... looking into your eyes for ages to figure out the exact colour... giving you a ring made of wire and putting it on your finger saying oh look we're married......

and then again you're just friends !! and you'll never be more then a friend to him and you know that for sure (believe me I know)

So why does he do these things ?? :boxed: I'm sorry this is not really a question you can answer I guess... I just needed to tell somebody :thumbdown:

oh and we have something in common iron man I love your mother aswell :wub2:

:lol3:

Well, what if a guy just comes up to talk to you, but just you. Like he passes by at least three other girls to talk to you, but doesn't ask you out or anything? :blink:

Just being friendly, right...?

If a guy passes up three other girls and stops just to say something to YOU - he fancies you... or otherwise he would have just kept on walking.....

:naughty: