*un-disappears*

wasabi_tea

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heyyy people. I suddenly disappeared for several months, due to various reasons, but I have returned~! I'm now in Japan and loving it here :biggrin2: And I've just heard today about Mika finally recording his next album, so woohoo!

OMG YOU'RE IN JAPAN?!?!?!? I AM SO JEALOUS.

WHY ARE YOU THERE?!

WHY DID YOU NOT STUFF ME IN YOUR SUITCASE SO I COULD COME WITH YOU?

YOU INSENSITIVE, SELFISH AND HORRIBLE FRIEND!!!!!!

....Hope you choke on your pocky sticks.

hahahaha :bleh:

welcome back :bye:

Thanks everyone :)

Japan is great~!

OMG YOU'RE IN JAPAN?!?!?!? I AM SO JEALOUS.

WHY ARE YOU THERE?!

WHY DID YOU NOT STUFF ME IN YOUR SUITCASE SO I COULD COME WITH YOU?

YOU INSENSITIVE, SELFISH AND HORRIBLE FRIEND!!!!!!

....Hope you choke on your pocky sticks.

hahahaha :bleh:

welcome back :bye:

LMAO, Caz, ilu :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Woooo you're in Japan? How cool is that :yay: What have you been doing? Did you take pictures? :bleh: If you run into any rockstars then please kick them to Denmark :mf_rosetinted:

Heehee :naughty:

I'm on the Intensive Japanese Language Course at Waseda University, so I've been doing lots of studying, but I've also been able to see some really cool places, like downtown Shibuya, and Harajuku (I love the fact that I'm currently only 15 mins away from both places :biggrin2: ), taking plenty of photos, of course!

btw Nikki, have you Heard Koda Kumi's new single? Go to my myspace to hear it! Me :wub2: it!

Ooh, I haven't! Will go and have a listen~

Heehee :naughty:

I'm on the Intensive Japanese Language Course at Waseda University, so I've been doing lots of studying, but I've also been able to see some really cool places, like downtown Shibuya, and Harajuku (I love the fact that I'm currently only 15 mins away from both places :biggrin2: ), taking plenty of photos, of course!

Ooh, I haven't! Will go and have a listen~

SHIBUYA?!?!?! THE TRENDIEST PERFECTURE IN TOKYO????? AHHHH you byotch!!! Now I uberly hate you!!! And Harajuku....isn't that where all those girls hang out? I forget what they're called, but they wear paint makeup! There are two different types....I think one begins with a Y? Yanguro? Or something?

SIGH. I need to travel around Japan. And get loads of goodies like loooaaaads of CD's....go to their concerts....OMG!!!! YOU CAN GO SEE THEM LIVE!!!!

LIFE IS SO UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!!

waaaa. :tears:

Well even studying must be fun when it's done in Japan :woot_jump: Or perhaps my picture of Japan is a bit unrealistic :roftl: Did you go to any concerts? :woot_jump: Or are you going to any soon huh? huh? HUH? :arf2:

sorry I'll calm down now :blush-anim-cl:

Oh and I'm not jealous at all btw :sneaky2:

Edited by Kata

Well even studying must be fun when it's done in Japan :woot_jump: Or perhaps my picture of Japan is a bit unrealistic :roftl: Did you go to any concerts? :woot_jump: Or are you going to any soon huh? huh? HUH? :arf2:

Oh and I'm not jealous at all btw

There's only one excited girl around here :sneaky2:

THIS FORUM AIN'T BIG ENOUGH FOR THE TWO OF US!!!

:bleh:

There's only one excited girl around here :sneaky2:

THIS FORUM AIN'T BIG ENOUGH FOR THE TWO OF US!!!

Does the mikasounds forum still exist? maybe you should check that out :sneaky2:

SHIBUYA?!?!?! THE TRENDIEST PERFECTURE IN TOKYO????? AHHHH you byotch!!! Now I uberly hate you!!! And Harajuku....isn't that where all those girls hang out? I forget what they're called, but they wear paint makeup! There are two different types....I think one begins with a Y? Yanguro? Or something?

:roftl: Eeheehee, yes, Shibuya rocks!

There's ganguro and yamanba, but I've only seen a few somewhat yamanba-ish girls here and there so far. I've seen plenty of kogals, though! As for Harajuku, there are loads of cosplayers, gothic lolitas, and all sorts of other interesting people around there :biggrin2:

Well even studying must be fun when it's done in Japan :woot_jump: Or perhaps my picture of Japan is a bit unrealistic :roftl: Did you go to any concerts? :woot_jump: Or are you going to any soon huh? huh? HUH?

Oh and I'm not jealous at all btw :sneaky2:

Actually, I'm finding the study here more enjoyable than I did in England, though that may be because I didn't get put in a very high level for Japanese classes... *LOL* I haven't been to any concerts yet, but I'm considering going to Midnight Mess this Saturday =D

:roftl: Eeheehee, yes, Shibuya rocks!

There's ganguro and yamanba, but I've only seen a few somewhat yamanba-ish girls here and there so far. I've seen plenty of kogals, though! As for Harajuku, there are loads of cosplayers, gothic lolitas, and all sorts of other interesting people around there :biggrin2:

Actually, I'm finding the study here more enjoyable than I did in England, though that may be because I didn't get put in a very high level for Japanese classes... *LOL* I haven't been to any concerts yet, but I'm considering going to Midnight Mess this Saturday =D

Awww wooooowwww. I wanna go! What are Kogals? *Googles* lol! xD

Aahhh cosplayers always look cool! (If their outfits are a good enough material lol) So...what, do people dress in cosplay gear like...out in the street? as if it's NORMAL? That's crazy! lol! Love it!

So how are you in the Japanese language dearie? Have you heard Kuu's song yet?

Awww wooooowwww. I wanna go! What are Kogals? *Googles* lol! xD

Aahhh cosplayers always look cool! (If their outfits are a good enough material lol) So...what, do people dress in cosplay gear like...out in the street? as if it's NORMAL? That's crazy! lol! Love it!

So how are you in the Japanese language dearie? Have you heard Kuu's song yet?

Yeah, there's a bridge outside Harajuku Station where they tend to hang around... apparently they mostly come out on Sundays, though, so I haven't seen many yet!

I think I'm doing okay in Japanese... I mean, I can successfully shop in Japanese XD I seem to be slowly improving, which is good, considering my Japanese somehow managed to get worse last year LOL...

Oh, and yes, I had a quick listen last night before I went to bed! It's quite cool =D

Yeah, there's a bridge outside Harajuku Station where they tend to hang around... apparently they mostly come out on Sundays, though, so I haven't seen many yet!

I think I'm doing okay in Japanese... I mean, I can successfully shop in Japanese XD I seem to be slowly improving, which is good, considering my Japanese somehow managed to get worse last year LOL...

Oh, and yes, I had a quick listen last night before I went to bed! It's quite cool =D

last night? That's crazy. I'm sure I told you about it earlier. Currently it's quater to 12 at night in the UK, what's the time where you are?!

I soooooo wanna shop in Japan!! I wanna own a kimono lol XD Or at least wear one! How much can you speak in Japanese?

last night? That's crazy. I'm sure I told you about it earlier. Currently it's quater to 12 at night in the UK, what's the time where you are?!

I soooooo wanna shop in Japan!! I wanna own a kimono lol XD Or at least wear one! How much can you speak in Japanese?

It's 7:50 in the morning. In fact, I'll have to leave for uni pretty soon!

I can have a simple conversation in polite Japanese, and I know some keigo (extra polite language), but I'm pretty rubbish when it comes to colloquial Japanese LOL. It tends to leave me going, "... Huh?" XD

It's 7:50 in the morning. In fact, I'll have to leave for uni pretty soon!

I can have a simple conversation in polite Japanese, and I know some keigo (extra polite language), but I'm pretty rubbish when it comes to colloquial Japanese LOL. It tends to leave me going, "... Huh?" XD

LOL, well you're learning! You're better than what I could do!

Maybe YouTubing "Ayaka's Surprise English Lesson!" could help a little bit xD

(I know it says "english lesson"...but seriously, try it!)

LOL, well you're learning! You're better than what I could do!

Maybe YouTubing "Ayaka's Surprise English Lesson!" could help a little bit xD

(I know it says "english lesson"...but seriously, try it!)

Ohh, I've seen a few of those! They're funneh XD

We do have a couple of lessons with a focus on colloquial language, though: listening lessons (in which we get to learn how to compress Japanese sentences into near-nonsense), and 'Learning Japanese Through TV Dramas' (that's not as dossy as it sounds though LOL, we have to learn a truckload of vocab each week, 'cause we get tested each lesson). Plus, I'm staying with a friend, and she has a biiig TV, so I get to watch random Japanese programmes sometimes :biggrin2:

Ohh, I've seen a few of those! They're funneh XD

We do have a couple of lessons with a focus on colloquial language, though: listening lessons (in which we get to learn how to compress Japanese sentences into near-nonsense), and 'Learning Japanese Through TV Dramas' (that's not as dossy as it sounds though LOL, we have to learn a truckload of vocab each week, 'cause we get tested each lesson). Plus, I'm staying with a friend, and she has a biiig TV, so I get to watch random Japanese programmes sometimes :biggrin2:

Ooooh there's this channel that Morning Musume are on often!! I can't remember what it's called, but it's SOOOO FUNNY. One of the guys from SMAP is a presenter/interviewer on it!

It's not HEY!HEY!HEY!...

UTABAN!

That's it! That's funny :)

So's Takeshi's castle, but we get that in the UK lol :roftl:

I saw this HILARIOUS Japanese video on YouTube the other day....I simply HAVE to share it, I was almost crying!

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fpg3xM-niVw