Your MIKA'S fav remark ever

willywonka

I luuuuurrve that one!:roftl:

I thought you were trying MFC all the time :roftl:

First I tried Google, cause I thought that would be quicker. But I eventually found out that MFC was quicker anyways:lol3:Cause Google only came up with this thread, and some very dirty stuff:boxed:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First I tried Google, cause I thought that would be quicker. But I eventually found out that MFC was quicker anyways:lol3:Cause Google only came up with this thread, and some very dirty stuff:boxed:

Yeah...I know :boxed:

MFC rocks :naughty:

Ooh I like that interview! I was wondering if he noticed the similarities between him and Freddie (the whole loving Japan thing and being brought up in a different culture)

very interesting :thumb_yello:

Wow, so he has more in common with Freddie than I thought:lol3:

I've never actually seen that interview...the WHOLE interview I mean...so thanks for posting!:naughty:

I can vaguely remember bits of it..but still, a lot is not interesting and is only the same we heard already 4000 times:naughty:

I can't believe I missed this while lurking around. Guess I'm not a good lurker after all then:no:

I can vaguely remember bits of it..but still, a lot is not interesting and is only the same we heard already 4000 times:naughty:

I can't believe I missed this while lurking around. Guess I'm not a good lurker after all then:no:

Yeah,you're right :naughty:

Nooo,don' think that! You are a good lurker! You've just failed to see this one,that's all. :wink2:

when did he say this?!?!?!?!

He said the whiskey remark in Amsterdam to us, after he finished talking to me:roftl: I was representing Icecubes united and he was really worried, then babzz said half of the MFC were staying at her place and so he said that and pointed at me:roftl:

Chris Moyles:Look into my eyes, come closer.

Mika:*pulls away slightly* Noo.

Chris:Come closer.

Mika:No, you smell.

Chris: Nah, trust me, I don't smell.

Mika:*looks**starts laughing*

Ohh I know that one :roftl:

when did he say this?!?!?!?!

PetitMika gave the link :wink2:

PetitMika gave the link :wink2:

Just the Christina-vocal-masturbation one is in my link, her story explains the other one. Great story, by the way, that's adorable.

"I know, I've said it a few times."

at 3:05!

I love that one. Especially when he's about to eat the thing and she's says, "Now what?" and he's like, " :shocked: "