Go To MikaSounds - Blog Updates Thread (Part 5)

Fmbm

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ele disse numa entrevista na argentina que chorava nos avioes por causa dos filmes perguntaste se chorava ou porque?

Ele nao disse numa entrevista argentina . . . ele disse numa entrevista espanhola . pelo menos tenho quase a certeza que sim .

Eu perguntei se ele chorava porque via sempre filmes triste ou porque tinha medo.... porque andou a comentar-se muito isso pelo MFC . :lmfao:

Why haven't we had any rambling blogs lately? eyebrowmsn.gif

Those "blah blah blah I've been here and blah blah blah I've been there and blah blah blah bought the tshirt" ones.. You know - the yakking on about crap ones. blahblah.gif

Where's Wally/Waldo??

Come on Mika.. :sneaky2:

Stop slackin' off. slapmsn.gif

It's been ages since anyone squee'd in this thread. HSbleep.png

Your lack of blogging is really starting to disappoint me. hmphbg6DC.gif

[/rant]

:lmfao: this post really made me laugh!!

such a creative use of smilies! lol

I'm not too worried about getting blogs or anything lately, I mean it would be nice to read/see one, but the dvd in a few days is enough to keep me happy...

but at the same time, yeah a rambling pointless random one would be nice, he doesn't have to "try to be interesting" it's funnier when he doesn't try

:lmfao: this post really made me laugh!!

such a creative use of smilies! lol

I'm not too worried about getting blogs or anything lately, I mean it would be nice to read/see one, but the dvd in a few days is enough to keep me happy...

but at the same time, yeah a rambling pointless random one would be nice, he doesn't have to "try to be interesting" it's funnier when he doesn't try

Well, maybe there are some people who have to wait until Santa comes before they have the dvd, so a sign of life would be nice:mf_rosetinted:

ele nao disse numa entrevista argentina . . . Ele disse numa entrevista espanhola . Pelo menos tenho quase a certeza que sim .

Eu perguntei se ele chorava porque via sempre filmes triste ou porque tinha medo.... Porque andou a comentar-se muito isso pelo mfc . :lmfao:

elas falavam espanhol mas acho que era argentina...ele temmedo de andar de aviao??? Onde consta???

Как же я люблю португальский язык. И имею ввиду, языки с испанским звучанием. Подучу английский, потом буду испанский изучать. Я просто балдею от звучания, мне правда, так нравится. Могла бы слушать и слушать. Серьезно.

Как же я люблю португальский язык. И имею ввиду, языки с испанским звучанием. Подучу английский, потом буду испанский изучать. Я просто балдею от звучания, мне правда, так нравится. Могла бы слушать и слушать. Серьезно.

Hey, you look familiar...

Edit: Now I know it! We were discussing where Togliatti was when we saw a comment of you on MS!:naughty:

Edit: Now I know it! We were discussing where Togliatti was when we saw a comment of you on MS!:naughty:

yup that would be me:naughty:

but then i welcomed her in here. so we are all good:bleh:

i'm sorry Tati, sometimes we go crazy when we find out someone on the MFC who speak the same language that us :bleh::thumb_yello:

Yeah, Togliatti is in Russia.

yup that would be me:naughty:

but then i welcomed her in here. so we are all good:bleh:

Thank you one more time, dilek! What would I do without you? :original:

i'm sorry Tati, sometimes we go crazy when we find out someone on the MFC who speak the same language that us :bleh::thumb_yello:

I understand, Lollipop Love. I just said that I liked your language. I really do. I like how it sounds.

You have?

I'm going to demand them until we get them. He needs to learn to fulfill promises :sneaky2:

I hope he's fine. Because it's really strange that there're no news for long long time and no update of last blog for a few days.

What do you think what happend with him?

I understand, Lollipop Love. I just said that I liked your language. I really do. I like how it sounds.

I hope he's fine. Because it's really strange that there're no news for long long time and no update of last blog for a few days.

call me Lucy:wink2: and I love russian too, i would like to learn :thumb_yello:

I hope he is ok, it's been more than 10 days since the last blog :thumbdown:

Thank you one more time, dilek! What would I do without you? :original

welcome again:huglove:

:blink: :blink :old::mf_rosetinted:

you forgot the "sneaky2" one:lmao:

ommmmmmmmmmmm:cool:

You have?

I'm going to demand them until we get them. He needs to learn to fulfill promises :sneaky2:

I don't think he will ever answer them!:mf_rosetinted:

Maybe we just should take it in our own hands as usual...start a thread where people can post their questions and bring the MFC brain trust in there and answer them by ourselves!:naughty:

am sure he is fine... either on his way back to recording or on already back in the studio... coloring artwork with Dawack ... finishing his album ...

:thumb_yello: and probably having fun as well... :naughty: